Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,004 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant (31220 Views)

Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / BUA Group To Build 200,000bpd Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by lalasticlala(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Femi Otedola and Akinwumi Adesina visited Dangote Petrochemical Plant. Sharing pictures from their visit on Instagram, Otedola wrote:

Yesterday I visited the 8th wonder of the world, The Dangote Petrochemical Plant, in the company of the African Development Group President, Mr Akinwumi Adesina and his Wife, Mrs Adesina�� …F.Ote�

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZEy52BNyJ6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Decentdave(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Money Men

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Marcus2(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's good.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Cholls(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
My brothers and sisters when these people go visit me I want to show them my Weed factory

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by MosakuAW(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Olowo se'ore olowo.

Best of luck Haji Dangote. Another avenue for him to monopolise oil sector just like Sugar refinery is in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Scream(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Adeshina Akinwumi, the next President...a true Nigerian flying the flag of the country. Stainless in body and character. How can we have this man, Mogalu, Peter Obi, Osinbajo.... one fellow with brown teeth and many corruption baggages, came out to say that he is running caaategoricaaally!

cry cry cry cry

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by oyokometer(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by freeingzw: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nice
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by futurerex: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Influencial friends
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by DrChukki: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Akinwumi Adeshina is the best candidate for presidency come 2023.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by iCauseTrouble: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Just have a good friend that always wants to see you win all the time. Kudos to Femi Otedola

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Sheriman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Billionaire people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by SarkinYarki: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dangote need AFDB loan?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by MrCGPA(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
See Senior Stakeholders of Nigerian Economy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by teejayreal(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
These are great men of honour. Money made men... Keep doing well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by HayB100(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
See as billionaires dressed causally, let it be one small boy who just cashed out 50$, wahala go dey big time

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Mccullum: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Big men circle..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
We all can see how the rich people network with each other, unlike we the poor people, na so we go dey fight ourselves upandan.

I have never seen Dangote or Otedola post anything about anyone hating. But na one broke uncle or aunty go dey post "Haters gon hate"

No one hates you, channel your energy into getting rid of poverty.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by taheer88(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by ufotty2001: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Our Future Monopoly refinery...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by ElectronicMoney(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
smiley
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by IpobAntidote: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nice one. More development for Lagos/Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Judo8:
I had a dream that I will be richer than dangote by the end of this year

Can I hear amen to that
Keep dreaming..
Not until you start working towards it.. kissno be by to come online dey talk..

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by asoebijaiye: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwxcbCcgE00
Davido - boxing exercise gym instructor fitness cardio treadmill skipping
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by FreeStuffsNG: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Very nice. Congratulations to you Alhaji Aliko Dangote and your team. We want more of such laudable projects.

Dear reader, please, if you have such plans of investment of this proportion, please bring it to Lagos today. We have the capacity to help you achieve your limitless possibilities.

Lagos is the best place to invest today. Please bring your investments to Lagos today.

Your investments are safe and guaranteed of great returns.
Please bring your investments to Lagos today.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Nyanabo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Money men...
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by id4sho(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022

Visit every time, share holders I guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Vddaz: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
All I see is MONEY MONEY MONEY
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by elderlyyoungman: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
T
Re: Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant by Oritna94(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
HayB100:
See as billionaires dressed causally, let it be one small boy who just cashed out 50$, wahala go dey big time

I dey tell you. The make noise everywhere.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why You May Choose To Start A Pure Water Factory. / How To Start A Clothing Line Business? / Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.