Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

The Solution After Deciding To Get Married Even Though We Are Both AS genotype - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Solution After Deciding To Get Married Even Though We Are Both AS genotype (322 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / AS Genotype Couples, Please I Need Your Advise / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Solution After Deciding To Get Married Even Though We Are Both AS genotype by funkmrflexx(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
A few days ago, I posted about getting married to my Fiancee who is AS as I am. I was bashed and insulted.
But I believe that every problem has a solution.
I searched for ways to test and know the genotype of the baby before its born.
I found a medical center in Lagos, the do prenatal geb test on the unborn baby. If the baby is SS they will advise you to terminate the pregnancy. They also said the probability of given birth to as SS child is 1 out of 4. Even though the procedure costs about 400,000 naira. I think it's worth it.
I don't want to get into a marriage that won't be good for me as a person because I'm looking for AA genotype to get married to.
There's a solution to AS and AS marriage.
This is just one of the solutions I listed
Re: The Solution After Deciding To Get Married Even Though We Are Both AS genotype by Righteousness2(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Having to kill a baby because he/she is SS is Murder. It is Wickedness and Evil.

What is Most Important for you both is to seek GOD'S Face to know his plan for your lives. GOD ALMIGHTY has changed so Many genotypes .

Abortion is Murder! And makes you both killers!

1 Like

Re: The Solution After Deciding To Get Married Even Though We Are Both AS genotype by Candidlady: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Am with the pastor on this..

You should be signed to MURDER INC
Re: The Solution After Deciding To Get Married Even Though We Are Both AS genotype by jenny005: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dont murder an innocent baby cos GOD May nt forgive u 4 it.

1 Like

Re: The Solution After Deciding To Get Married Even Though We Are Both AS genotype by habsydiamond(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Love is wicked o.... Love does not solve any issues here oo... What if u abort and no one is forthcoming after. Don't use ur reversible mistake to hinder the coming into the world of an innocent child... Have u forgotten thou shall not kill.. It's better u get a suitable genotype oo

1 Like

Re: The Solution After Deciding To Get Married Even Though We Are Both AS genotype by Ayofaks(f): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Don't be selfish undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cure Staphylococcus Aureus Permanently / Have You Heard Of Vitamin P And How It Reduces Scurvy? / Health Problems You Can Have For Not Having S3x For A Longer Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.