Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) (56659 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date This Kind Of Guy If He Doesn't Have Money? / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Some ladies (not all) prefer rugged guys, this guy here has gone beyond the pale all in the name of fashion.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Jeon(f): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
God1000:
Some ladies (not all) prefer rugged guys, this guy here has gone beyond the pale.

why did I open this thread?

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Danielwiseoo(f): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:

srsly I was demanding for an op with sense instead but see what I reviewed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:

lol, because of curiosity na undecided

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Das1mama: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is this a customised Pimples? Tufiakwa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Danielwiseoo:

am eating right now..
he just destroyed my appetite cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
God1000:
YES NAH angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Danielwiseoo:
lol, tongue sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Despite the ban on drugs, and the penalty attached to taking them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:

am eating right now..
he just destroyed my appetite cry
abeg no blame me oo angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by spinna: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Handsome werey cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Despite the ban on drugs, and the penalty attached to taking them
he must be a junkie.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FirmTR(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
This one na mad person.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ojuju Calabar.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why not?if he has a great personality why not?
He looks great in his Pierce tho..I love them..
Wow just wow.. looks cute tho..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not?if he has a great personality why not?
He looks great in his Pierce tho..I love them..
Wow just wow.. looks cute tho..
lol, at least I wasn't wrong undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by ruggedboych: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
God1000:

Curiosity kill a cat angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Das1mama:
Is this a customised Pimples? Tufiakwa
tongue undecided angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
God1000:
lol, at least I wasn't wrong undecided
About what?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

About what?
that some girls like rugged guys undecided embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Fidecoo(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Blood of God!!.
What??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
God1000:
that some girls like rugged guys undecided embarassed
Don't get yourself all wrong aiit.. looks doesn't determine your personality..
You guys better stop judging through one's looks...how is he rugged?

That doesn't make him rugged aiit.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't get yourself all wrong aiit.. looks doesn't determine your personality..
You guys better stop judging through one's looks...how is he rugged?

That doesn't make him rugged aiit.. undecided undecided
yeah, I may be wrong, it could be erroneous assumption.

But I don't think a decent guy with great personality will like to appear this way, some people will judge you based on the way you dress in the public

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Afamsi: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
There is a difference between ruggedity and outright madness.
Op take note

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by helinues: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
My own question is how can this one kiss like this?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
My own question is how can this one kiss like this?
abi oo, me sef dey think am
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
God1000:
yeah, I may be wrong, it could be erroneous assumption.

But I don't think a decent guy with great personality will like to appear this way, some people will judge you based on the way you dress in the public
Only blockheads judge you based on your looks..

Being responsible and decent doesn't mean you wouldn't be yourself..why not respect the way people want to look and stop concluding that they ain't decent..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Being responsible and decent doesn't mean you wouldn't be yourself..why not respect the way people want to look and stop concluding that they ain't decent..
okay buddy, I rest my case
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by helinues: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Like seriously? African First lady having having tattoos over her body? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Like seriously? African First lady having having tattoos over her body? undecided
And how does that relate with the statement I made? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.