Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1201205 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Hello,

I assume you are in Northampton by now?
I also noticed that a few of us are vying for same school. I already have an unconditional offer from them and I have filled the Financial acceptance form. But I am yet to get a response on interview date or if they will require a statement of account detailing my proof of funds.

I’d like to know pls, how did your interview go? Care to share likely questions? How long did it take? What was the overall response time (I mean days) before CAs was issued afterwards

Also, kindly enlighten us as to whether they require POF before the issuance of CAS.

We would really like to have this information to better guide us.

Thank you.

Feyeemi:

Most People on this App have been complaining about Teeside alot recently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2022
Sonwa:
UBA came through for me... I canceled my pta application with globus monday after they told me they don't have fund. I applied monday afternoon at uba and I collected the money this afternoon.

Good day, How did you applied for the PTA? Did you selected Tourism? How do I know it’s been approved?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 9:24am On Feb 21, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Hello,

I assume you are in Northampton by now?
I also noticed that a few of us are vying for same school. I already have an unconditional offer from them and I have filled the Financial acceptance form. But I am yet to get a response on interview date or if they will require a statement of account detailing my proof of funds.

I’d like to know pls, how did your interview go? Care to share likely questions? How long did it take? What was the overall response time (I mean days) before CAs was issued afterwards

Also, kindly enlighten us as to whether they require POF before the issuance of CAS.

We would really like to have this information to better guide us.

Thank you.

Yes Northampton requires POF before they issue CAS. No interview and a minimum deposit of 5000Pounds.
It took around 3 weeks for the Unconditional Offer and CAS, But will depend on how soon you make your payment and send them the Telex.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delaveres(f): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2022
delaveres:
Good evening house
Please, is anyone presently studying in Gloucestershire or applying to the uni?
Any information about the school? How good is the school for MSc and also getting part time jobs while schooling?
Any useful information would be appreciated cos I’ve hardly seen any one talk about the school

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Please Gurus I need more info on the University of Salford.
Issuing of CAS
Accommodation
Finding a good job and so on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2022
Sonwa:
UBA came through for me... I canceled my pta application with globus monday after they told me they don't have fund. I applied monday afternoon at uba and I collected the money this afternoon.

I’ll be eagerly waiting for your response. How did you apply at UBA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Omoluv5:
Strathclyde University...

are you a student or you have an offer from them? I have an offer but the tuition na die, and no scholarship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tobidarker02: 10:12am On Feb 21, 2022
Good morning Guru's in the house
Please I am having issues with referee
The school said they won't accept personal mail that it has to be professional email.
Most of my lectures back then no longer work in the school and they don't have work mail.
I am really confused
How should I go about this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2022
@feyeemi, pls kindly answer this.

Thank you.

Thank you!
Was it stated in your Unconditional Offer to present POF?

After you filled the acceptance and financial guarantee form, were you given a go ahead before you could make payment or did you just forward your payment to them?

Was it after you made the 5k deposit you were requested to send in your statement for POF? Or before the 5k payment?

Pls kindly avail me the answers as I am about to make payment now.

Thank you very much.

Feyeemi:

Yes Northampton requires POF before they issue CAS. No interview and a minimum deposit of 5000Pounds.
It took around 3 weeks for the Unconditional Offer and CAS, But will depend on how soon you make your payment and send them the Telex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kimberleyade(f): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2022
Tobidarker02:
Good morning Guru's in the house
Please I am having issues with referee
The school said they won't accept personal mail that it has to be professional email.
Most of my lectures back then no longer work in the school and they don't have work mail.
I am really confused
How should I go about this?

just collect the letter hardcopy on a letter headed paper, scan it and upload
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Generalkoye: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Sorry, what is your current and previous status if I may ask?[/quote]

I was previously single when I declared married and I am single currently.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Generalkoye: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Question:

I declared married in my refused visit visa last year and I intend to apply as a single man for a student visa this year. Is a divorce certificate okay or I should carry on with my married status?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Generalkoye:

Sorry, what is your current and previous status if I may ask?

I was previously single when I declared married and I am single currently.

Meaning if you presented a divorce certificate now, you would be lying as you were never married, and if you kept up with previous declaration thats still a lie. Either may earn you a 10 years ban if due forensic are to be done on your marital status and records on that. Might think of going clean and have peace but this again may also attract some ban for previous decit, but you cant keep that going....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joezinho: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good day all, I have an unconditional offer at the University of Greenwich.

* I would really like to know if UKVI asks for proof of knowledge of the English language eg IELTS.. It was duly stated that my CAS will confirm how my English language ability has been assessed by the university. If it has been assessed by me providing a certificate or qualification, then this will be listed in my CAS and you must provide the certificate listed.

I didn't write IELTS...

* Is the 3k pre-registration deposit refundable if visa isn't granted? Because I saw in the mail they sent to me that the deposit payment is non-refundable. So I am kinda confused.

* How much do I need to have as my POF? Is it all my the tuition fee(15k for the full tuition)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayteew: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Please those that have filled the E-form A, what do I fill

in the correspondence bank? After filling in my school

bank acct details. I am trying to pay my 3k tuition

deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TClassique: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Joezinho:
Good day all, I have an unconditional offer at the University of Greenwich.

* I would really like to know if UKVI asks for proof of knowledge of the English language eg IELTS.. It was duly stated that my CAS will confirm how my English language ability has been assessed by the university. If it has been assessed by me providing a certificate or qualification, then this will be listed in my CAS and you must provide the certificate listed.

I didn't write IELTS...

* Is the 3k pre-registration deposit refundable if visa isn't granted? Because I saw in the mail they sent to me that the deposit payment is non-refundable. So I am kinda confused.

* How much do I need to have as my POF? Is it all my the tuition fee(15k for the full tuition)?

If it happens that visa is not granted, Greenwich will refund. All you need is to present verifiable claims. Greenwich is not also keen on asking for IELTS as they also take Waec c6 or above.
You have an unconditional offer already. Means you have fully satisfied all their requirements already.
There is a scholarship of 3k for Greenwich sept intake opening by March. When you apply and the result comes out, you can then sort out POF. POF is living expenses (depending on location) + tuition (minus deposit already paid and scholarship {if applicable}). Beware that CAS letter has to effectively reflect any scholarship granted so as to convey the message to the embassy. By so doing, they'll remove the offered fee from their own calculations as well.
The essence of deposit is to guarantee and secure your place fully.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TClassique: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Gurus in the house. Kindly see to this!!!!!!

I declared married in my refused visit visa last year and I intend to apply as a single man for a student visa this year. Is a divorce certificate okay or I should carry on with my married status?
What do you all advise? Informed and expert view is needed!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moche8805: 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
emysassy:
Is the visa out now?
Visa is still not out now ooo
Hello House,

I picked my dependent Visa on Monday and realized there exists on the visa "No work, business or public funds". How best can i correct this error? Should i do it from here or correct from the UK. I plan on leaving in another one week.

Similarly, for a family of four, I and My Wife picked up our visas same day, we all did our biometrics same day as well, TLS Ikeja; Jan 20th, for a strange reasons our two son's hasn't moved beyond DMC since then. We sent a paid email, we were told decision has been made. Anyone with similar experience?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joezinho: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
TClassique:

If it happens that visa is not granted, Greenwich will refund. All you need is to present verifiable claims. Greenwich is not also keen on asking for IELTS as they also take Waec c6 or above.
You have an unconditional offer already. Means you have fully satisfied all their requirements already.
There is a scholarship of 3k for Greenwich sept intake opening by March. When you apply and the result comes out, you can then sort out POF. POF is living expenses (depending on location) + tuition (minus deposit already paid and scholarship {if applicable}). Beware that CAS letter has to effectively reflect any scholarship granted so as to convey the message to the embassy. By so doing, they'll remove the offered fee from their own calculations as well.
The essence of deposit is to guarantee and secure your place fully.

Thanks so much for the detailed information. I really appreciate it.

Do you have an idea if NECO B3 English qualification is sufficient?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oyin4luv: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=delaveres post=110409387][/quote]
Pls I want to know too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TClassique: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Joezinho:

Thanks so much for the detailed information. I really appreciate it.

Do you have an idea if NECO B3 English qualification is sufficient?

You might have to mail them to confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ourown(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Does anyone here know any school that offer Applied Biomedical Science (The one with placement/experience) with tuition around 15k or lower?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joezinho: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
TClassique:

You might have to mail them to confirm this.

Okay sir... I saw your mail but my Nairaland mail is inaccessible, I will mention you on a dead thread.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pramil: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
Please beloved people ,how long does it take Birmingham city university to grant admission after application, I got a mail that they will look into my application and get back to me..Do they do interview and POF before giving admission. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Padimi90: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oga stay married o, don't confuse things for yourself, you apply for your student visa as married.... No b everybody way marry dey carry their whole family go, Na simple question of status nothing more, if you are going with ur dependants then you go need proof, anything else you will be treated like a single applicant. Just my suggestion o, best of luck....
Generalkoye:
Question:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hello please how can I get immigration history form and English evidence for CAS
IS ANY ONE GOING TO UNIVERSITY OF SUNDERLAND .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kenneth417: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Valourex:

Thanks, now I know better
I also have a conditional offer from the University of Salford, I think I'll just process that.

Let's link up! "University of Salford"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pussymonger1: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
BOSSES IN THE HOUSE , PLS I NEED NAME OF SCHOOL WHEY I FIT DO MSC IN MANAGEMENT COURSES , WHICH THEIR FEE IS NOT MORE THAN 9K POUNDS .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluwaseun8(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bnaira77:
Hello please how can I get immigration history form and English evidence for CAS

Check ur portal, everything is there.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ih123: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys,

Please how long does it take for Ulster uni to issue CAS. I got unconditional offer from them.

I dont want to go through my ordeal with Teesside again. I dey fear o. I have offers from Ulster and sunderland (london)

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 2Preshious(f): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bnaira77:

You can get English Evidence from your school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kenneth417: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ih123:
Hi guys,

Please how long does it take for Ulster uni to issue CAS. I got unconditional offer from them.

I dont want to go through my ordeal with Teesside again. I dey fear o. I have offers from Ulster and sunderland (london)

Without making study deposite?? "Ulster"

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.