Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1201074 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Whatever you do , avoid UBA. I Applied for over two Weeks , nothing. My aunt had to pay for it in U.K . Thank God I was able to make the deadline and recieve the discount. If you're not in a hurry then go ahead if not make sure you either go to the head office itself or find another alternative.
George3766:
Hello everyone, I'm planning to apply for my Form A this morning. Please, is it advisable for me to do it today despite the holiday or the holiday does not have any impact. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Godrace11(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Godrace11:
Please house, how's PVG done if its one of the CAS requirement. Kindly help to shed light on this abeg

Assist guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshocall: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Whatever you do , avoid UBA. I Applied for over two Weeks , nothing. My aunt had to pay for it in U.K . Thank God I was able to make the deadline and recieve the discount. If you're not in a hurry then go ahead if not make sure you either go to the head office itself or find another alternative.

Are you sure u uploaded the right documents cos till date UBA is still the fastest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wonderlion: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Otitodilijesu:
Anybody going to Ulster University, Magee Campus here. I haven't been seeing anything about that campus here and I have an offer from them.

Make he no go say na ghost town the campus dey

I also had the same concerns. Got a conditional offer to Magee Campus but someone i connected with on LinkedIn told me that it will be better to reside in Belfast( which is the city centre ) and commute to Magee for lectures, its a 2hr ride by bus or train.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TClassique: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
oshocall:

Are you sure u uploaded the right documents cos till date UBA is still the fastest

Did your aunt pay through western union or bank transfer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay123000: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sholly25:
Help needed

my sister applied to the university of hull submitted all docs and got a conditional offer, after which she was required to pay 2k pounds. now the school is asking for English proficiency which they never had issues with before taking our 2k pounds.

can anyone suggest what we can do or are there any good schools with quick admission processes and less stressful admission procedures?

thanks in advance

That's no big deal..they accept Waec Result..C5 in English
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
hearkenwunmi:
Gcu Requires POF
Oh
Thanks
That means it's university of Glasgow that doesn't require
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TClassique: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good evening everyone. A close friend tried helping to pay my tuition deposit from the Uk but both western union and bank transfer proved abortive. The school is University of Greenwich. What can we do please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ExpressBoy: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bro my Wiffy is for Greenwich too why but make use of form A at your bank...That what I did but the transaction was done last year..

TClassique:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
TClassique:
Good evening everyone. A close friend tried helping to pay my tuition deposit from the Uk but both western union and bank transfer proved abortive. The school is University of Greenwich. What can we do please?

Bank transfer refuses to go through in UK?
Is he/she sure of this or just lying to cover his/her ability?.
Once the Sort code and account number is correct, ọga the money go go ni sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
I did. Even called the head office, they said I was on a queue and I had to wait .
oshocall:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
She used her GTdollar card
TClassique:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pls, if someone has been debited for Form A since 5th April but up till now Telex hasn't been received. Does that mean the deposit has been remitted to the school?

Thank you for your swift response.

kazmaxdsd:

Same thing going on with my brother's payment. Yeye account officer not picking calls for more that a week, and not replying chats. Forming busy. Until I called a friend who's a staff of GTB, who now called the account officer and in under a week, the money was debited yesterday, waiting for Telex... you can reach me on 08165381808
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barnaby04(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please submit the letter from your school on time since they accept such as waiver for your course.

I got a response from the school on my request for IELTS waiver. They stated explicitly that the UK govt does not regard Nigeria as a majority English language speaking nation which makes them duty bound to test our knowledge in it.

And Moreover, since my course requires an higher level of English language, it is best I show proof that I have the competence level in English language to study the course through submission of an IELTS or any of it's equivalents.

To all my University of Stirling newly admitted students, did any of you got the £4000 scholarship and how did you do it?

Ayodele1959:

Thanks bro I was able to talked directly to one of the Nigeria student in the university..... he said I can go back to my former institution to get the certificate of English that schools here can issue that and when I put call across to a friend working in my former university here he said they can issue it that all my courses were offered in English language.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gloriyah:

Okay,the person’s explanation was hella confusing case Flywire rounded up my deposit of 4,573 to 3.7m plus whereas form A was about 2.5m plus.So for me Flywire rate is high but to each his own.Thanks
Your money will be paid into Flywire account at CBN rate so I think you have nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by myaisha00: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
August 3rd. Do you have an offer from there?
Computerwiz5:
when did you apply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good day to everyone and my gurus in the house.
Please I need a quick help
My sister has a degree in home economics, please I need your advice on the best master course that she can study in Uk that will help her get tier 2 easily??Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Damdad(f): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good evening all, please I got an unconditional offer from the University of Law. I was told I have to show POF before getting my CAS. I will be going with dependant. Am I to show the POF for all of us or just me to get the CAS? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vmayor: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
barnaby04:
Please submit the letter from your school on time since they accept such as waiver for your course.

I got a response from the school on my request for IELTS waiver. They stated explicitly that the UK govt does not regard Nigeria as a majority English language speaking nation which makes them duty bound to test our knowledge in it.

And Moreover, since my course requires an higher level of English language, it is best I show proof that I have the competence level in English language to study the course through submission of an IELTS or any of it's equivalents.

To all my University of Stirling newly admitted students, did any of you got the £4000 scholarship and how did you do it?

They do accept certificate from school to show undergraduate was taught in English but it will not be more than 2 years from the date of graduation
Also I got the £4000 Scholarship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Solatium:

Bank transfer refuses to go through in UK?
Is he/she sure of this or just lying to cover his/her ability?.
Once the Sort code and account number is correct, ọga the money go go ni sha

smiley cheesy grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dancubed:

I have my reasons why I said it's "Painful but we move..."
The mail sent to me said something different. See it attached.

Why not try some other universities like
Bangor university
Sundaland university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Vmayor:

They do accept certificate from school to show undergraduate was taught in English but it will not be more than 2 years from the date of graduation

People should just ignore Stirling with this their nonsense English language requirement.The only thing good about them is their payment schedule.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
mechoau:

Pls do you know their payment plans? Aside from 2k deposit, is it 50% on or before enrollment?? Pls
Yes it's 50% on enrollment by stempber, and the balance is in fabuary, or you can talk to them on installment payments.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ayodele1959:

Thanks bro I was able to talked directly to one of the Nigeria student in the university..... he said I can go back to my former institution to get the certificate of English that schools here can issue that and when I put call across to a friend working in my former university here he said they can issue it that all my courses were offered in English language.

Early February, I wrote the school stating that Nigeria is English speaking country and my degree was taught in English but I was told to provide a letter from my school to show evidence/ proof that my degree was taught in English but I was reluctant at first but I finally took a step on Wednesday and I got the letter from a professor in my department. I have uploaded the letter directly to my portal and also sent them mail yesterday and I haven’t heard from them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ayodele1959:

Aside from the 2000k deposit, pls do you have idea how the installment plan works? Is there payment on enrollment??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Vmayor:

That means my Chances are very slim. I graduated 2016 and I have uploaded the letter as requested from the mail

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
thebossagain:

Why not try some other universities like
Bangor university
Sundaland university

Pls what’s the payment plan for Bangor? Is it 50% on or before enrollment??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
thebossagain:

Yes it's 50% on enrollment by stempber, and the balance is in fabuary, or you can talk to them on installment payments.

Thanks..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
thebossagain:

For instance if I have paid 2k deposit and the tuition fee is 10k will the 50% on enrollment day be from the total 10k or the 8k remaining
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Otitodilijesu: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wonderlion:

I also had the same concerns. Got a conditional offer to Magee Campus but someone i connected with on LinkedIn told me that it will be better to reside in Belfast( which is the city centre ) and commute to Magee for lectures, its a 2hr ride by bus or train.

OH, I think that's not a bad idea. I'd send you an email so we could share ideal. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.