Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1201228 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 1stNumeroUno: 4:59am On May 13, 2022
Thanks...

oshocall:

U can pay to night or tomorrow and u will still be fine the choice is yours . Just ensure u print out ur prove of payment along side . Best of luck

quote author=1stNumeroUno post=112773903]Evening house, Urgent advise please. I have appointment for TB test against Monday 16-May. Can I still make payment tomorrow (considering it's less than 48 working hours). Or should make online payment this night. Quick guide please.
Thanks,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moredolu(m): 5:18am On May 13, 2022
My wife applied there too paid the deposit but yet to hear from them waiting for the preCAS interview do you think POF comes b4 CAS?
PapichuloP:

Guys
Pleas anybody going to Bradford here
Please it’s urgent

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 5:18am On May 13, 2022
Ace0074:

Please did you upload pof before getting CAS? I'm also going to university of south wales

Yes you must upload it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 5:26am On May 13, 2022
Tony3s:

Please is there a holding time frame for university of Bolton POF? I understand the embassy is for 28 days.
28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigdan4u: 5:33am On May 13, 2022
Hello House...how long does the ADB reviewer stage take in form A?, am using UBA and is been 2days now, yet to get any mail from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sammyp01: 6:06am On May 13, 2022
desi10mi:

Does Ulster issue CAS even if one has been denied visa from another country

Yes. My friend just got her visa
She had a visa denial to canada

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 6:16am On May 13, 2022
@moredolu Bradford require POF and TB Test before issuing CAS

moredolu:
My wife applied there too paid the deposit but yet to hear from them waiting for the preCAS interview do you think POF comes b4 CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 6:23am On May 13, 2022
Please the CAS for University of Sussex is it for September admission?

Eusp:
I just got my CAS from University of Sussex. Planning to apply for visa by May. Please is there any person going for University of Sussex here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigdan4u: 6:23am On May 13, 2022
oshocall:
This UBA form A thing is becoming frustrating I applied for over a week now the stage is still at ADB reviewer . Ve sent a mail to them they keep telling me they are working on it anyone here experiencing this ? Any advice to cross this stage will be appreciated.

Many thanks
Have yours pass the ADB reviewer stage now?...heard UBA was fast that is why I opted for them.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dishydens(f): 6:30am On May 13, 2022
Good morning everyone! I want to find out after the initial deposit to any school, is it through upon arrival you be made to pay another lump sum otherwise you visa will be revoked.

Also any one going to Leed Trinity?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 6:41am On May 13, 2022
Wised123:

Yes you must upload it

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 6:44am On May 13, 2022
Wised123:

Yes you must upload it

Can we connect through mail , there are few other questions I want to ask
Kingace0074life@gmail.com is my mail. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dannywest01: 6:51am On May 13, 2022
opomulero:
GM house,

unable to book iom appointment, pls what can be done?
hello bro, have you been able to sort this out? I am in the same shoe and i asked a question about it yesterday but no tangible answer, the IOM number on their website is also not going. What do we do now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Aboo0123: 6:59am On May 13, 2022
Giloworkmode:
Bolton September intake?

I got an unconditional offer too from Bolton. Please let's connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2022
Babababy:

Yes it guaranteed if you follow the guidelines, PSW is easier to get than the student visa. You dont need any money in your account for 28 days, no TB test required. PSW is the attraction and thats why students are flooding in.
The amount of students coming to the Uk has doubled just because of the PSW visa , the Uk government in itself cant afford not to grant a high number of PSW visa, they are extremely short of skilled workers.

They are making loads of money on visa application, but its nothing compared to what they need in terms of skilled workers. Any average Joe knows that. Your submissions on the issue sometimes seems short sighted.

Get a student visa, follow the rules and graduate, [b]then apply for your PSW visa, you are almost 95% certain of getting it.[/b]The number of students coming in would drastically drop if the number of PSW visa's are not aligned with that.

After BREXIT, alot has changed. The government recognises that as well and are trying to bridge the gap as much as possible too, they are extremely short of skilled workers. The real catch is the PSW visa, the student visa is just a means to an end .

I think you need to actually read the guidelines of the PSW visa in its entirety to have a grasp of the conditions. Please stop scaring people

All you wrote were just conjecture,i was waiting to see a small print or a written reference where HO pledge to grant you PSW even at the fulfilment of all the stated term's,but you couldn't Provide any,
Funny enough you shot yourself on the feet by saying 95% chances,what happens to the remaining 5% ?
That same unrealistic 5% chances is what I was saying, nothing is 100% cast in stones, except DEATH.
Like i said earlier, Visa Denial is part of Visa application but my naija people always believe once you apply you must have it, Say's who?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shawnmich: 7:08am On May 13, 2022
Yes I dey... But I guess they won't like to share.... Because the way people going there seems there is a key to the remaining balance

lavida001:

You dey read minds ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ItunDee: 7:23am On May 13, 2022
Good day everyone. Please who knows any school that’s still open for masters in social work application for September..Please I have tried google but maybe I’m not searching correctly. If you come across this, kindly help with list of schools still open for fall admission into social work. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zyzy012: 7:37am On May 13, 2022
sazjun76:
Please who is going to Cardiff Metropolitan University September intake. Let hook up. Anyone
Please while applying for Cardiff metropolitan university, what did you submit? Did you write ielts? If yes, did you submit it when you were applying or after you had been accepted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 7:39am On May 13, 2022
dishydens:
Good morning everyone! I want to find out after the initial deposit to any school, is it through upon arrival you be made to pay another lump sum otherwise you visa will be revoked.

Also any one going to Leed Trinity?
Each school has a payment plan, find out from your school. It’s when you default on the payment plan that you’ll have issues.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 7:40am On May 13, 2022
ItunDee:
Good day everyone. Please who knows any school that’s still open for masters in social work application for September..Please I have tried google but maybe I’m not searching correctly. If you come across this, kindly help with list of schools still open for fall admission into social work. Thank you.
If you’re not seeing it on Google, it may be that they’ve closed for September intake. A lot of schools received high volume of applications. Just look towards January m, though you might still get schools for September intake sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:43am On May 13, 2022
Hello,

Perhaps some people paid all the tuition, or most (75% and above) and have very little fraction to pay and can work to do so.

Or they truly can't pay, are struggling and some have abandoned theirs studies

We have given a rough idea on how people can calculate the possibility of paying the balance and that formula is still on the thread for everyone to look at and make decisions.

I don't know what other information you want people to share anymore.

Cheers

shawnmich:
Yes I dey... But I guess they won't like to share.... Because the way people going there seems there is a key to the remaining balance

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 7:43am On May 13, 2022
dannywest01:
hello bro, have you been able to sort this out? I am in the same shoe and i asked a question about it yesterday but no tangible answer, the IOM number on their website is also not going. What do we do now?
We’ve said it here several times, if you’re having issues booking TB test, you either need to send an email or go physically. They’re dealing with a lot of applicants, I did my test last week and we were over 700 for UK alone (minus US and Canada o). That’s high for just one day, imagine what they are going through.
Please just go there in person, if you are not in Lagos/Abuja, send an email.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2022
homesinabuja:

50 percent of your tuition on enrollment including the 3k deposit
Then the remaining 50% in 9 installment
But they have closed for September intake ooo
Try January
I just checked now. Thanks

Can I have your mail address?

I have some questions to ask as regards the school.

First, how were you able to see your fees reduced to 9,900 pounds? Because I saw 16k or thereabout on their site

Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2022
ItunDee:
Social work is hot cake
I doubt any school will still be opened for that.
Just type your preferred school, search for the course, if it's still open you will be allowed to submit your application.
But I will advise you go for January intake or change course if you really want to go this year.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 7:59am On May 13, 2022
oshocall:
No fast Bank again all banks are now slow majority of us dat submitted in d said fast Bank (UBA) still in adb reviewer for close to two weeks now not encouraging .

I will advice u apply with More than one Bank anyone dat is fast move ur fund there to be debited simple.

Called uba headquarters and I was told they don’t approve transactions on their own, that everything is been sent to the CBN and cbn will be the one to execute. I just tire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ourown(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2022
babajide107:

As for ntu u can chat dem up on their app dey would respond withing 5 hours on a working day

Please how do I access the app? on there website or I need to download the app?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 8:41am On May 13, 2022
na lie o. That person you spoke to is not informed or just wanted to say something to send you off. Banks are the ones that execute the transactions. The politics in that sector is very bad. Walahi most times, if you don’t know anyone… months your application will be untouched. Best is to submit with many banks and fund the accounts if you can. Anyone that debit first, you cancel the rest.
Notime0112:

Called uba headquarters and I was told they don’t approve transactions on their own, that everything is been sent to the CBN and cbn will be the one to execute. I just tire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by madamGift(f): 8:45am On May 13, 2022
Check university of West London, but their tuition deposit is 10k.

ItunDee:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kel100(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2022
Cherryberry456:

Please when did you apply?

April 23rd

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dalemo: 8:59am On May 13, 2022
Is anybody here going to University of plymouth September intake.....please let us link up
duchess90:
This is even a first step format, if they want details they can ask specific questions.

For instance is the bank balance correct.

But thanks for sharing,so others can see and learn

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2022
ItunDee:

RGU

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.