Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1201091 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sugarsugarify: 9:07pm On May 30, 2022
Good evening , please how much is UK visa and IHS for me and hubby?

Also , while filing for visa issuance is it okay to declare my siblings details ....they are currently in the UK......would it affect my chances of getting a visa

Sept intake Bradford University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MacDarrey: 9:09pm On May 30, 2022
Hi All,
Incase you are trying to manage your IOM date to earlier date. Login to check. Just managed mine from July 12th to June 9th. You might be lucky

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
Gloriyah:

There’s no cheap university in the United of the kingdom.

But you can try GCU(Glasgow Caledonian university)
Fee is 14,500 discount of 2k

University of salford
Fee is 15,300 with various scholarship ranging from 3k and above.

Those are the two university I can remember. You can use google search to find more.

I don’t think you can find any university with less than 11k Sha.

OK thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
Bourne007:
https://www.nairaland.com/6954875/uk-student-visa-tier-4/625#113242161

Her respond with genuine advice .. . Strange u no see am

Lol

No be small strange
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2022
Please when did you apply to Sheffield Hallam University??
uote author=oviasouth post=113324096]Please how can I join a telegram group. Someone pls educate me. Want to join SHU. And someone suggested telegram. How do you do that....pls [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cc150615(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2022
Please is there a group on Telegram or WhatsApp for Keele university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sugarsugarify: 9:37pm On May 30, 2022
Since visa fee is 363 pounds ....Please how much is IHs for me and dependent (my husband ) ......eventhough am seeing different prices for visa fee : I wish someone could help break this thing down

tadaax:

those details are on the first page of this thread, you’ll be glad you checked. Visa fee is now £363, tb test 57,800

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 9:44pm On May 30, 2022
cc150615:
Please is there a group on Telegram or WhatsApp for Keele university

I got into Keele.
Msc Artificial intelligence . Have you paid your deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cc150615(f): 9:49pm On May 30, 2022
Lontrra:

I got into Keele.
Msc Artificial intelligence . Have you paid your deposit?
I just got an offer too, same course. I haven't paid o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 9:53pm On May 30, 2022
Kollinburg:

Just reply them if you wan to continue with them

They treat every application differently
And that’s why it takes time

I had Hnd and I was accepted with 3 years experience also

It was a response to someone. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WeAreDLucky1s: 9:59pm On May 30, 2022
Please what is required (as per COVID-19) for travelling out of Nigeria and Entering UK, currently?

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2022
WeAreDLucky1s:
Please what is required (as per COVID-19) for travelling out of Nigeria and Entering UK, currently?

Thanks a lot.
pleaze lets answer this guys.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lontrra: 10:07pm On May 30, 2022
cc150615:

I just got an offer too, same course. I haven't paid o.

Wow, nice!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Itzqueency: 10:29pm On May 30, 2022
Good evening all.
Please I need advice.
I got offers Uni of Glasgow, Ulster and Coventry ( Coventry was two days ago) uni of Glasgow is expensive but I applied for full tuition waiver scholarship which the decision I will know tomorrow.
Ulster told me that before I can get my CAS that they will receive my deposit payment ( which I am just knowing the form A process last Thursday) and then I will send a POF of 28 days account statement.
My issue now is zenith bank told me today that I may take me close to 2months based on the volume of form A they have. GTB told me I need my account officer to push it for me but it has to be more than 6 weeks. Can I still meet up? Are there people going to Ulster who have gotten their CAS?
Please I need advice
Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
Why public health? I wouldn’t advise you to do that course. Some people that did their masters in public health are already thinking of doing another masters as the job opportunities are not really it.
Just an advice. Please let me know your future goals and why public health. I wouldn’t want you to make same mistakes like my course mates.
Cheers.

Ugmama:
Anyone knows the cheapest university in UK that offers MSc in public health?

@justwise @Gloriyah @duchess90

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kzinne: 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
Pls house. Which UK universities don't require proof of funds before CAS issuance?? Thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 10:40pm On May 30, 2022
Gift7428:
Why public health? I wouldn’t advise you to do that course. Some people that did their masters in public health are already thinking of doing another masters as the job opportunities are not really it.
Just an advice. Please let me know your future goals and why public health. I wouldn’t want you to make same mistakes like my course mates.
Cheers.

Hmm...Heard this too, infact someone quoted me a while ago discouraging me from going for public health, and they stated exactly that too, not too many opportunities in that area, a family friend in UK also said that too. So I decided to focus my search on biomedical science for January/February intake.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 10:42pm On May 30, 2022
Gift7428:
Cheers.

But it’s among the job shortage list & the career path is quite broad, why would you say the job opportunities are not really it? Ermmm

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 10:45pm On May 30, 2022
SpongeBobSP:

Hmm...Heard this too, infact someone quoted me a while ago discouraging me from going for public health, and they stated exactly that too, not too many opportunities in that area, a family friend in UK also said that too. So I decided to focus my search on biomedical science for January/February intake.

Woow this is serious
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 10:51pm On May 30, 2022
MacDarrey:
Hi All,
Incase you are trying to manage your IOM date to earlier date. Login to check. Just managed mine from July 12th to June 9th. You might be lucky

Yes, currently shows 8th of June as the next available date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 10:51pm On May 30, 2022
opaque10:
I didn’t see any response friend, pls I need people to advise me that’s why I brought d issue up again. I would really appreciate genuine advice from people here. Thanks

Someone replied you. You apply in Dubai and list them in your application as your dependants. Your dependants in Nigeria applied in Nigeria and mention your GWF number as the main applicant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 10:54pm On May 30, 2022
hallelluyah:
Guys, please educate me:

How do I pay my deposit fee with Form A? I bank with Zenith. How do I start, what are are the processes?
Please pretty URGENT!!!!

Approach any bank of your choice, they will guide you. Try to use the bank you are familiar with and know people. Some banks have huge form A backlogs .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 11:01pm On May 30, 2022
LaIsr:
Who recently got conditional or unconditional offer from Birmingham City University?
Please when did you apply and when did you get your offer.
I applied there for undergraduate and have not gotten offer yet.

I did for Master degree though. Applied Nov 2021, got interviewed in March and offer in 1st week May
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 11:01pm On May 30, 2022
Very good
It’s easier to get a sponsorship as a BMS than public health. That course is just some fancy name. Wanted to go for it but did my research on it.

SpongeBobSP:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 11:04pm On May 30, 2022
Approval dat only took 24hrs to approve is taking first bank 6months
OZAOEKPE:
My first bank form A is not even up to two weeks, I filed for it on the 17th of May and today it was approved. Make una help me bless God.

Even after people talk about first bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 11:05pm On May 30, 2022
The TB site don Dey show error again
Guess I was t lucky to reschedule
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 11:10pm On May 30, 2022
alongetayo:
Please advise is needed.
My wife got debited of 4,500 pounds with form A last week been Univeristy of Bolton's tuition deposit. Only for the school to reply us that they only received 4,492 pounds.

How come there was short payment?
Can we pay the balance of €8 with Flywire? Will it be merged?

It is bank charges that cover swift/telex. You don't need to pay and stress yourself on the shortfall at this time, it can be paid at enrolment. You can send a mail to the school for confirmation but trust me, dey understand it was due to bank charges.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hallelluyah(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2022
Itzqueency:
Good evening all.
Please I need advice.
I got offers Uni of Glasgow, Ulster and Coventry ( Coventry was two days ago) uni of Glasgow is expensive but I applied for full tuition waiver scholarship which the decision I will know tomorrow.
Ulster told me that before I can get my CAS that they will receive my deposit payment ( which I am just knowing the form A process last Thursday) and then I will send a POF of 28 days account statement.
My issue now is zenith bank told me today that I may take me close to 2months based on the volume of form A they have. GTB told me I need my account officer to push it for me but it has to be more than 6 weeks. Can I still meet up? Are there people going to Ulster who have gotten their CAS?
Please I need advice
Thank you all
I am going to Ulster too and my banker Zenith told it's 6weeks minimum for form A. And I usually hear Ulster doesn't waste time with their deposit, that payment has to be made earlier. What do we do to meet up I beg?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 11:13pm On May 30, 2022
Gift7428:
The TB site don Dey show error again
Guess I was t lucky to reschedule

You can keep on trying. I passed the information immediately I saw it here around 9pm to 2 friends, they hv both successfully changed to 8th of June from 28th June and July.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 11:14pm On May 30, 2022
I wanna tank everybody dat gave me IOM Lagos address yesterday from Ibadan I went there today to book physically God showed me grace in d sight of all those security men and I manipulated my way in from d crowd and I was given June 10th for my test am so happy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.