Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1200868 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2022
What was the the additional documents required in the 20th June NSF mail?

Deering1008:
Dear Gurus in the house make una help me oo, I applied for dependant visa since May 30th, I got NSF mail about additional documents to provide on 20th of June which I replied. Uk visa for students and dependants usually take 4-6weeks due to Ukraine issue so I was very patient. This week which is the 8th week, I started losing my patience because it was taking longer than usual to send my travel documents back so I made a paid call on 18th of July to UKVI, I was told the return of passport will be escalated. I got a pick up mail from TLS yesterday that passport is ready for collection but to my greatest surprise when I am already on my way to pick up my passport today, I got another mail from Shelfieldstudent UKVI whatever that my passport may not be ready yet so I shouldn’t attend VAC for collection yet. Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Susky(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2022
My people in the house, how can i send paid mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

That is the correct option

Cheers
Klem28:
Urgent beloved people, please I'm filling form for my son as dependant while I'm the MA, what should I choose here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2022
@ Duchess90 and other gurus, please help
Klem28:
Urgent beloved people, please I'm filling form for my son as dependant while I'm the MA, what should I choose here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

But I like Nairaland and it's okay if you like telegram grin

Different strokes for different folks

Cheers

Idaytesj29:

Telegram will
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

Delayed response between UKVI and TLS

If you have received your collection mail your passport is ready

Cheers
Deering1008:
Dear Gurus in the house make una help me oo, I applied for dependant visa since May 30th, I got NSF mail about additional documents to provide on 20th of June which I replied. Uk visa for students and dependants usually take 4-6weeks due to Ukraine issue so I was very patient. This week which is the 8th week, I started losing my patience because it was taking longer than usual to send my travel documents back so I made a paid call on 18th of July to UKVI, I was told the return of passport will be escalated. I got a pick up mail from TLS yesterday that passport is ready for collection but to my greatest surprise when I am already on my way to pick up my passport today, I got another mail from Shelfieldstudent UKVI whatever that my passport may not be ready yet so I shouldn’t attend VAC for collection yet. Has anyone experienced this before?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jesusbae32: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Susky:

Send a paid mail using the link below::

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

Good day team. My name is xxxxx with GWF050XXXX and I would be grateful to know about the status of my application and find out if a decision has been made. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

I responded

You selected the right option

Cheers
Klem28:
@ Duchess90 and other gurus, please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Thanks Duchess90, is is my own details I'm entering here or son's details?
duchess90:
Hello

That is the correct option

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello.
You made the decision to proceed with your visa application ( Visa and IHS paid) without ensuring your POF had reached the stipulated time as per UKVI guidance

The date you upload your documents is irrelevant.

@the bolded safety is dependant on the ECO

Cheers

Legostars:
Good morning house, My POF matures on August 2nd but I had to start my visa application so I can book an appointment for biometrics.
I paid the IHS and Visa fee and stopped at the point of booking the appointment with TLS, note that I haven't uploaded my documents. Hope this is safe

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

Yours

Cheers
Klem28:
Thanks Duchess90, is is my own details I'm entering here or son's details?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2022
More blessing Duchess90
duchess90:
Hello

Yours

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

Yes it is correct

Cheers
spongeisback:
Good morning all, I just calculated my IHS fee for myself and dependants. I don't know if this is correct, it's a one year masters program.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by deegov: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2022
Please guys, i knew we are all busy especially september people but in your spare time could you if you have idea of school with low tuition deposit for January.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

@the bolded, I no know oh, I need ask

Anyway... January 2023 will be a better choice, my advise will be to start sending application sometime between mid and end of September

Cheers
MSesan:
You know now, September people are preparing already. So, when can I start applying for the next one? Maybe January 2023 intake.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Chuksy12:
Good morning Ignis.. please is it compulsory that they (Plymouth) must ask for WAEC scratch card??
uote author=ignis post=114905657]

I had C6 in WAEC, year 2006. Plymouth accepted it. They even asked for WAEC scratch card to verify the result.

Yes, provided you submit your WAEC result to them as English proficiency proof. If you have IELTS, they may not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2022
On the previous screen, I selected option C.
I confirm that: (Required)
A) I am the applicant aged 18 or over
B) I am the applicant aged under 18
C) I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf
D) I am submitting the form on behalf of the applicant

In this case what should be my answer to "Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"
duchess90:
Hello

Yours

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

Yes,your dependant doesn't have his/her own POFs

It's yours or your partner evidence for them

Cheers
Klem28:
On the previous screen, I selected option C.
I confirm that: (Required)
A) I am the applicant aged 18 or over
B) I am the applicant aged under 18
C) I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf
D) I am submitting the form on behalf of the applicant

In this case what should be my answer to "Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Lastly I guess Duchess90, find below what I filled in my own application as MA and I've paid for IHS already. If this is a mistake, is it not fatal please? I've not been given any visa before.
duchess90:
Hello

Yes,your dependant doesn't have his/her own POFs

It's yours or your partner evidence for them

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

It's supposed to be a No but it is not a fatal mistake

People have answered Yes and gotten their visa

It's actually a very confusing question if you don't pause and think about it( a good feedback to UKVI)

I won't be too worried

All the best

Cheers
Klem28:
Lastly I guess Duchess90, find below what I filled in my own application as MA and I've paid for IHS already. If this is a mistake, is it not fatal please? I've not been given any visa before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by daezy22: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2022
Okay. Pls have you gotten an update from the bank? I keep getting no fx available.
Mattmich:
On 7th of July
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2022
If you want to do paid call the number to call is +443007906268, then press the numbers immediately 1,2,5,1 debit card no* expiry date* the 3nos at the back of the card* then 2, u will be connected to an agent, have ur GWF NO handy

Cards that can be used is Visa / Master card

Or paid mail via the link below

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

Susky:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Idaytesj29(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

But I like Nairaland and it's okay if you like telegram grin

Different strokes for different folks

Cheers

I like both nairaland and whatsapp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mhizlateefah(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2022
medicine98:
Each application is independent of the other. Only linked by the MA's GWF reference number. So clicking "you don't have any dependants" is in order.

Alright, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Thank U duchess, I told my driver to turn back to TLS. Passport picked up with visa on it just now. Glory to God and big thanks to everyone here making good contribution to the success of applications. No been an easy road.
duchess90:
Hello

Delayed response between UKVI and TLS

If you have received your collection mail your passport is ready

Cheers

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jaybadestboy: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2022
Have you been able to book yet?

seyiishadoww:
Afternoon Guys,

I'm unable to book my appointment on the TLS site.

I can see "Sold" but can't see the date underneath.

Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jaybadestboy: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Hi, please did you still manage to book a date in ikeja?

MsMo:
Please can someone help me. Is something generally wrong with TLS Ikejas website or maybe I’m not getting a hand of it. I can’t seem to find any date till Dec. The dates are blank or sold. I have tried to shuffle services like Flexi or Prime time but it’s still blank. Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TobyTreasure: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Hello, is there anyone here that knows what's going on with University of Derby?
They just sent an email that admission they offered Unconditional offer has been differed to January due to high volume of application. Is that a mistake or what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Visa approved.. Pickef up passport now. Thanks
Kalakris:
What was the the additional documents required in the 20th June NSF mail?

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Deering1008:
Thank U duchess, I told my driver to turn back to TLS. Passport picked up with visa on it just now. Glory to God and big thanks to everyone here making good contribution to the success of applications. No been an easy road.

Congratulations boss. What further documents did they request in your NSF mail?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wow! Firstbank just debited me now. Rate :517. Applied on 15th June. Got to disbursement that same day. Meanwhile I have already paid fees deposit via black market as I couldn't wait again.
I have applied in several banks. As I rushed to cancel the others, I found out that the UBA that I submitted form since 5th May just also debited me. Their own haven't moved even to ADB Reviewer since the submission. They have even already sent telex. This means I have surpassed the enrollment minimum installment. Good one for me as to reducing fees pressure, though I have to seriously source more funds now for the immediate expenses

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
House. Pls can I do my application on the exact 28th day of my pof maturation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.