Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1196336 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:16am On Jul 25, 2022
canadaishome:
You're not exactly helping
It was an honest mistake not a lie.
I have to intrude gently but this is insanely absurd.
Also it was a lie.
If that same form had a caveat which said siblings are entitled to 100k pounds on arrival to the UK, will he make such an ‘honest mistake’ as you mention? He will be the 1st to list he has a sibling…
but he deliberately hid this information. Why are you also speaking as though this was not a lie?
Also why worried at this time when application has been done? That’s the part I do not understand from above all tht has been stated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2022
abuhusna1:

Declaring an extended family in a student visa is a matter of choice as long as she is not going there to live with her or she is not going on visit visa to the said sister
it is not a matter of choice. You should say the truth at all times. And a sibling is definitely part of your nuclear/immediate family!
You also sign at the end of the visa application form that all the information you have stated is the truth and nothing but the truth. It is not a choice, stop encouraging lies and deception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayanto(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2022
meks007:

Have you been issued CAS?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2022
giselle237:
it is not a matter of choice. You should say the truth at all times. And a sibling is definitely part of your nuclear/immediate family!
You also sign at the end of the visa application form that all the information you have stated is the truth and nothing but the truth. It is not a choice, stop encouraging lies and deception.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phebeana: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2022
Good morning everyone
Please i have been trying to do a paid mail but its been showing payment failed.

Please any advise on how best to go about it?
Used my 3 cards but to no avail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Phebeana:
Good morning everyone
Please i have been trying to do a paid mail but its been showing payment failed.

Please any advise on how best to go about it?
Used my 3 cards but to no avail.
Get someone abroad help you out with their card or use a dollar card. It happened to me too that it didn't take my wife gtb card but it took a uk card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebuca: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2022
abuhusna1:

Get someone abroad help you out with their card or use a dollar card. It happened to me too that it didn't take my wife gtb card but it took a uk card

Firstbank virtual card can work as well. That’s what I used
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebuca: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Please oo, has anyone for 5th july Abuja TLS application been moved to vac or received his/her passport?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello

I completely agree with you @Giselle237

Withholding information needed to access the genuity of his application is a good enough grounds for refusal

But it is at the ECOs discretion, that is a risk too big to take in my opinion, that's why it's important to dot I's and cross T's.

I guess @canadaismyhome your friend should weigh the risk and make a decision to either allow the ECO judge that omissions as an honest mistake or error or to dot the I's and cross the T's diligently

I believe you already know what that means knowing you are experienced in this

Cheers

giselle237:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello

Sure you saw @Giselles237 response

Unless the person doesn't fall under the catergory worth declaring then you must declare family

Cheers
abuhusna1:

Declaring an extended family in a student visa is a matter of choice as long as she is not going there to live with her or she is not going on visit visa to the said sister

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phebeana: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
abuhusna1:

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello

Cover letter if biometrics is not done yet and can still.be uploaded

Cancel as a worse case scenario

His decision

Cheers

canadaishome:

Yes visa application is still in progress. We would like to know if we can notify them of this error after visa application is submitted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yoged(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2022
pinkasso:
Ask some of your colleagues from were you dey hustle or you school..you go shock the kind strong pain killer them get..nah when I see one Romanian girl with aboniki for my class I fear...some of them get Lofnac,Ibex just ask ....those of una wey dey prepare to come carry strong pain killer oohh...e get why.
is it allowed to carry such or someone has to conceal it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Meklex(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2022
Which schools in the UK doesn't require IELTS and other English proficiency exams for undergraduate studies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2022
I'm shock people are trying to do otherwise forgetting that everyone submits details of their parents during a visa application and can easily be referenced to get the details even if you don't mention your sibling already in the UK. It can lead to refusal if not mentioned.

giselle237:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abby2020: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
Unity bank. Mine was debited within 11days
Thanks, is it of recent pls, is it possible to open their Acct today and make the initiation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fun2fun(f): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Please reach out to the schools you worked with between 2012 and 2014 and after 2017 for letters of recommendation

You can add them along with your NYSC for study gaps.

Otherwise you have to provide your NPower and CAC and Tax documents for your business and add that to your NYSC

Whichever route is easier you can take because you have a mix of employed and self employed years

Cheers
Am grateful for for reply , I will work on getting the letters of recommendation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2022
Good morning guys, please I heard that walk in appointment for Abuja has been cancelled as of today, but please how true is this?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2022
canadaishome:
Good day all,

All the best to everyone pursing their UK study visa.
It is worth it.
Canada finally answered me so I don port.

I have a question please
A friend didn't declare his sister in his visa application.
How can he rectify it please? And will it have any major impact later if it's not fixed?
Visa application still in progress

Edit the application and correct it or attach a brief written note to correct that since you have not submitted yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022
abuhusna1:

Lying in application is definitely an option too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dammy135(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello House. Please assist me with answer to the question below for a friend.
She has a five years old son who is a US citizen.
Does she needs to pay for IHS and visa fee for him too?
The mum is going for 2 years Master's program.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
Yes, she needs to. His US passport only allows him to be in the UK as a tourist, not as a UK resident.
dammy135:
Hello House. Please assist me with answer to the question below for a friend.
She has a five years old son who is a US citizen.
Does she needs to pay for IHS and visa fee for him too?
The mum is going for 2 years Master's program.
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by seyewest(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
....wrong thread...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amarachyy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good afternoon all,

my TB test is bearing university of derby school address, I want to verify if i can make use of it or i must change the address to the new school I'm going to ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
ALL GLORY TO GOD!

Emi Lo Kan!

Visa Alert!!!

Biometrics: 1st July
Pickup Mail: 22nd July
Pickup: 25th of July
No NSF

Documents Submitted.....

MA
POF (Globus Bank)[Joint Account]
POF Consent Letter
Bsc Certificate
Transcript
Professional Certificates
Marriage Certificate
Employment Letter
Salary Review
Reference Letter
Payslip
Relationship Evidence(Photos, Emails, pdf of transactions)
Cas

Dependant
POF (Joint account with MA)
Bsc Certificate
Professional Certificate
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Employment Letter
Payslip

@duchess90, @mimilyrics, @justwise and all the Gurus in the house. We are really grateful

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teezee22: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
You are not even tryin to do any research on your own, now u are askin me to send u the site link when I already told u I didn't apply in Nigeria. Might as well ask me to fill the form for you
rapheal5:
thanks for ur response, did u get the visa and kindly send me the site link..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
You can use it without changing as long as your demographic and passport details are correct.
Amarachyy:
Good afternoon all,

my TB test is bearing university of derby school address, I want to verify if i can make use of it or i must change the address to the new school I'm going to ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phebeana: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good afternoon,

Which one is pof consent letter pleasee��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fibonacci2021:
ALL GLORY TO GOD!

Emi Lo Kan!

Visa Alert!!!

No NSF

Documents Submitted.....

MA
POF Consent Letter
Bsc Certificate
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Employment Letter
Salary Review
Reference Letter
Payslip
Cas

Dependant
Bsc Certificate
Professional Certificate
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Employment Letter
Payslip

@duchess90, @mimilyrics, @justwise and all the Gurus in the house. We are really grateful

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temayo: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations �.

Which TLS office please?

Fibonacci2021:
ALL GLORY TO GOD!

Emi Lo Kan!

Visa Alert!!!

No NSF

Documents Submitted.....

MA
POF Consent Letter
Bsc Certificate
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Employment Letter
Salary Review
Reference Letter
Payslip
Cas

Dependant
Bsc Certificate
Professional Certificate
Transcript
Marriage Certificate
Employment Letter
Payslip

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abby2020:

Thanks, is it of recent pls, is it possible to open their Acct today and make the initiation?
Yes. July
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chysunshine1: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
My people, please which level is Bsc ,I want to sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.