Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1196618 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadkhaz(f): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
yoged:
you have a question. I have someone going there.

Good day , I would like to know if they demand 50% tuition fee at enrolment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mufasa123: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
femredhead:

Is it the same for PGD holders?
Not sure, wait for duchess reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abby2020: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
Yes. July
i went to there ibadan branch today and I was told it will take 3days to get the account number, though I have registered for the account opening and waiting to get account number so that I can proceed to initiating formA... did you go to bank for follow up after you initiate the formA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
beejay1157:
Hello house, please advice me. I have started my visa application online, I got to the passport number stage, the problem is the passport no on my COS is missing and I have a new passport now. The question is which passport number should i use on my application. The one on my COS or the new one?

What intake is this? If for September the continue to read:-
the new passport should have the old passport’s number there on the data page so go ahead and fill it.
If it doesn't, fill in the new passport number as that is your valid passport now. Add the police report and explanation in the cover letter as to how you lost your passport after CAS issuance and that you have added a police report to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tessss60: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tessss60:
Visa Alert!!!

Biometrics: 30th June

Collection Mail: 22nd July

Pick up: 25th July

No NSF

Tessss60 post=115077980:

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!

Thanks guys for the help and assistance.

** Pls is it necessary to print POF to show at POE??**

Please can someone respond to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olowo72(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
femiesomuch:

There were many dates available as when I posted it few minutes past 12 am, but the time of your response is around to 5am. Guess the dates have been sold out but don’t be discouraged, there will still be more available dates.

Thanks a lot for the feedback tried sending you a email. Kindly revert
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abolaji2011: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Pls can a science related degree can convert to medicine course,be it to 200level as a direct entry or master in uk .pls advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by beejay1157: 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Certificate of sponsorship
Otitodilijesu:

COS (Certificate of Sponsorship) or CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello

I assume you mean post grad diploma after Bsc? That's an RQF 7

If it is the other diplomas (i.e HND) that's between an RQF 4 or 5

Cheers
femredhead:

Is it the same for PGD holders?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello

Have it handy just incase you asked

POE experiences differ

Cheers

Tessss60:

** Pls is it necessary to print POF to show at POE??**

Please can someone respond to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Otitodilijesu: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
beejay1157:
Certificate of sponsorship

Check, your new passport should carry your old passport number. Just add a cover letter explaining that you lost your old passport .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello house , I need urgent answer to this is barter flutter wave stated the payment of IHS and visa .pls urgent answer needed.
.thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rapheal5(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
Teezee22:
You are not even tryin to do any research on your own, now u are askin me to send u the site link when I already told u I didn't apply in Nigeria. Might as well ask me to fill the form for you
comrades U're not in nigeria yet the violence follow u enter abroad, try dey calm down...stay safe
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi, good evening everyone.

Please does anyone know if VI TLS still does walk-in? I keep hearing that they've all stopped except Abuja, but I want to be sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please can I still do walk-in in Abuja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Flemor: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please guys help me out
I'm just trying to pull things together so I can apply,
I finished service Feb 2021 and since then I work for myself, do I need to fill the gap up
I have CAC but no tax documents.
Pls enlighten me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello house , I need urgent answer to this is barter flutter wave stated the payment of IHS and visa .pls urgent answer needed.
.thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DavidEkong: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good evening Naira land members.

I have been trying to cancel my FORM A application but it’s not working. What I’m I supposed to attach before it goes through.

Thanks

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
abeysticks:
.thanks alot

Are you sure virtual cards are still working?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
Flemor:
Please guys help me out
I'm just trying to pull things together so I can apply,
I finished service Feb 2021 and since then I work for myself, do I need to fill the gap up
I have CAC but no tax documents.
Pls enlighten me

Study gap 3-5years upward....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Are you sure virtual cards are still working?

I don't know, that is why I am asking ?

Pls which way can I pay for IHS and visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DavidEkong: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2022

I have been trying to cancel my FORM A application but it’s not working. What I’m I supposed to attach before it goes through.

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emaaaaaaa: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Abby2020:
i went to there ibadan branch today and I was told it will take 3days to get the account number, though I have registered for the account opening and waiting to get account number so that I can proceed to initiating formA... did you go to bank for follow up after you initiate the formA?
Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pinkasso: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yah you can carry just put it in your bag nowahala ....bring some anti- biotics and aboniki....two things I no value wella until I reach UK (1) Google map (2) Aboniki...
yoged:
is it allowed to carry such or someone has to conceal it ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please, for those that have received the MA and dependants passports from TLS, kindly confirm whether they send collection emails to individuals or just one email to the MA for everyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes.
Thanks.

duchess90:
Hello

I assume you mean post grad diploma after Bsc? That's an RQF 7

If it is the other diplomas (i.e HND) that's between an RQF 4 or 5

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
I had same problem. That seems to need you to upload something. I can't say what for sure. I uploaded an empty file, a phone screenshot. After that, the Submit button became clickable. I submitted and that's it. na dem Sabi what now

DavidEkong:

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Flemor: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Study gap 3-5years upward....

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
abeysticks:

I used access bank dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
abeysticks:

I used access bank dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afmaag123: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Write a letter of cancellation and submit at any of the bank's branches so they can cancel bid.
Tnk yiu.
DavidEkong:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.