Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1201112 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by judithnze: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello house,
I got an Nsf mail asking g for consent letter for one of my sons as I forgot to upload it.
Pls how do I respond to the email they sent.
There is no email address stating how to respond to the mail.

Pls help its urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bennni: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

If you don’t have the right qualifications to enrol directly, the HND could be the course for you.

The HND provides a flexible route to degree study and a recognised qualification in its own right. Once you complete the HND you have the option to progress on to the BSc (Hons).

You can choose to apply for Part-time, This means part time students can continue to work full time, while attending university one day a week for their lessons.

This HND qualification will help you build firm foundations for employment as a higher technician in industry. You will be prepared for a career in a range of sectors.

You will gain transferable skills in communication, problem-solving and teamwork, which will make you attractive to employers in other sectors.

Successful completion will give you the academic qualifications required to gain higher technician status.

How is this possible?
The visa that will be issued to you for the HND program will expire in 2years. And no PSW visa will be issue after as it is not a BSC or MSC degree that will be awarded. So how do you intend to study part time and work full time after completing your HND program.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
bobogee007:

Hello poster. How are you doing sir
Please I want to ask if you've gotten a response from Ulster University since you've emailed the documents

Ulster no won gree cari unconditional offer give applicant since December. Any May session student for Ulster just needs to start running POD & do IOM TB test because soon unconditional offers go dey pop in and na limited time una go get.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dammyomo123(f): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ibom2345:

please how did you apply? i can't find where to apply on their website.
https://www.ntu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-and-fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mellady(f): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

If you don’t have the right qualifications to enrol directly, the HND could be the course for you.

The HND provides a flexible route to degree study and a recognised qualification in its own right. Once you complete the HND you have the option to progress on to the BSc (Hons).

You can choose to apply for Part-time, This means part time students can continue to work full time, while attending university one day a week for their lessons.

This HND qualification will help you build firm foundations for employment as a higher technician in industry. You will be prepared for a career in a range of sectors.

You will gain transferable skills in communication, problem-solving and teamwork, which will make you attractive to employers in other sectors.

Successful completion will give you the academic qualifications required to gain higher technician status.
I don't think this is true,international students on part time study are not allowed to work at all, unless the rules have changed now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tjaychic: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
They usually say this at the end of the mail with their email.

''Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.''

judithnze:
Hello house,
I got an Nsf mail asking g for consent letter for one of my sons as I forgot to upload it.
Pls how do I respond to the email they sent.
There is no email address stating how to respond to the mail.

Pls help its urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

Stop passing wrong information.

International students that require student visa cannot enroll on a part time programme.

You are not eligible for post study visa because HND in UK is 2 years at level 5. You cannot bring any dependants

HND in Nigeria is 4 years study in total. This is why many UK schools now give direct Masters admission if you did HND in Nigeria

Also, it is stupidity to even go for HND in the UK as it is more vocational and for students who are not academic bright and do not have right A levels and qualifications to be enrolled directly to university. Employers know these.

It is even very expensive to obtain HND in UK. Obtain your HND in Nigeria, get experience and you can gain direct one year Masters admission in UK. With the MSC admission, you can bring your dependants and also eligible for post study visa.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Congratulations, well done for not giving up. I can feel you. It is well. All the best.

dollyparton:
Hallelujah

May God's name be praised. I picked up my passport today at VI TLS.

Applied to 4 schools and got offers from them: Coventry, London Metropolitan University (offers in 2 courses), Middlesex University and Glasgow Caledonian University. Paid deposit to Middlesex as I got their offer 3 days after applying (October 7). I did 3 pre-CAS interviews and I was proud of my performance but was denied CAS because of my study gap (7 years). Applied for refund of 4500 pounds deposit (got refunded just last week since December).

Had to find a way of paying 3000 deposit for London Metropolitan University and applied for CAS in December. Got my CAS, January 6. No interviews. They are probably the fastest with CAS once you get your documents ready. You can get CAS in 3 days once they verified your payment.

Visa Application Jan 10th
Biometrics VI TLS Jan 18th
Paid mail February 7th Decision made
Collection mail February 7th
Passport collection February 8th
Documents submitted- Degree Certificate, Transcript, IELTS, POF, CAS, TB Certificate, Introduction letter, no NSF despite 7 years of study gap.

Went through a whole lot during this period. Already gave up hope as my school gave me 14th February as latest day for me to be the UK and they already advised me to defer till September but the good Lord came through for me.

What kept me going during it all was someone's testimony on Part 7 when she said her bible verse for prayer was Ephesians 3 vs 20. Since that day in early January, I wake up every night to pray and use the verse as point of contact with God. He answered my prayers.

I'll be in London this week as God lives and I am not sure I'll be able to hold my tears at Heathrow when I get to hug my eldest brother for the first time since 2002 when he left Nigeria. Man Sponsored everything.

I am crying as I'm typing this. I've gone through a lot.

May the good Lord grant favour to each and everyone of you still waiting on him as regards visa application, he will surely do it. You only need to believe.

Thank you Nairaland. You guys are all amazing. Words alone cannot describe the lives you guys have changed here. Let's keep the flag flying.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by biglizzy: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Which UK University accept NECO English
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by judithnze: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
They didn't state the address in the mail.
Should i send to the mail address you just sent?

Thanks for your response

Tjaychic:

''Please send this document as a scanned attachment within 10 working days to: Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application reference in the subject line. Please attach the document directly to the email as we are unable to access links to files hosted on sites such as Dropbox™ or Google Drive™. Please also include a translation of the document provided if it is not in English or Welsh.''

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Atk1nson(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Behappy360:
Hello everyone, Please am an urgent need of Enugu State University - Faculty Of Applied Natural Science (Biology and Biotechnology) Faculty /Dept course outline book for 2012 intake.. Please if you have or know someone in currently in the school or alumni that can be of help in getting it will be much appreciated.

Check your transcript for the courses and title. Go online and build the course description from references online
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chineye042: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
kennykale:

Yes you can once you have your card as evidence of vaccination but you will still be treated as unvaccinated.

Okay
Thank you very much for the response I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by judithnze: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
This was their mail

Tjaychic:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
That's thing sounds like copy and paste. You know those words agents use to wine you to commit to them especially when one has low grade. Imagine traveling all the way to the UK to enrol for HND program.

hosey:

International students that require student visa cannot enroll on a part time programme.

You are not eligible for post study visa because HND in UK is 2 years at level 5. You cannot bring any dependants

HND in Nigeria is 4 years study in total. This is why many UK schools now give direct Masters admission if you did HND in Nigeria

Also, it is stupidity to even go for HND in the UK as it is more vocational and for students who are not academic bright and do not have right A levels and qualifications to be enrolled directly to university. Employers know these.

It is even very expensive to obtain HND in UK. Obtain your HND in Nigeria, get experience and you can gain direct one year Masters admission in UK. With the MSC admission, you can bring your dependants and also eligible for post study visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dejaylapel08(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good day all, please I got NSF mail this afternoon to provide study/work evidence from 2016. Have scanned my certificates, employment letters, promotion letters and reference letter from my previous work place.

My doc. is about 5mb.

Please what's the total size mb their mail can accommodate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Try getting English proficiency from your Uni. stating that your course was taught in English. They might accept it.
skoles001:

Congratulations...I also got a conditional offer (Msc Analytical Chemistry and Forensic Science) University of Hull.

Na English proficiency be my achilles' heel now...IELTS wey i dy run from naim i go likely write now coz i applied with NECO.

I just dy confused jare. angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by choky26(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
judithnze:

This was their mail

This is an error from the ECO that sent the NSF to you. They're meant to put the email you'll send the documents to in that place that place they wrote 'insert address here'.
The ECO probably forgot to add the address when sending the email to you. The address is usually Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk. That was where I sent mine. Don't know if there's another address though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by isialo(f): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
I got from BCU.

Kmaikel:
Hello peeps.

1. Has anyone here gotten offer for September 2022 intake from Birmingham City University and University of Bolton?

2. How long does it take to get offer from both schools after applying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pete3000: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
firstlady99:
Stay away from oxford brookes. After paying £3000 deposit, they will demand for another £6000 deposit before you register to the school over there. I know some that is stranded in UK now he applied for jan2022 intake

Thanks,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
firstlady99:
Stay away from oxford brookes. After paying £3000 deposit, they will demand for another £6000 deposit before you register to the school over there. I know some that is stranded in UK now he applied for jan2022 intake

This is false alarm , the school is only asking you to pay the school fees and it is written on their website before you decided to apply.

Your friend is not stranded in the UK he is paying the price of his foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kmaikel: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
isialo:
I got from BCU.

Are you in for September 2022?

What course did you apply for and when did you apply and how long did it take to give you an offer?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
i need this one year Masters admission

hosey:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Consolejay: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
skoles001:

Congratulations...I also got a conditional offer (Msc Analytical Chemistry and Forensic Science) University of Hull.

Na English proficiency be my achilles' heel now...IELTS wey i dy run from naim i go likely write now coz i applied with NECO.

I just dy confused jare. angry

If you have C5 and above in your WAEC, kindly upload the original certificate along with WAEC scratch card .....that is all you need.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay123000: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
choky26:

This is an error from the ECO that sent the NSF to you. They're meant to put the email you'll send the documents to in that place that place they wrote 'insert address here'.
The ECO probably forgot to add the address when sending the email to you. The address is usually Sheffieldstudentteam.docrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk. That was where I sent mine. Don't know if there's another address though.

Same address for all NSF Mail....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Raheemot(f): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hi guys, I mistakenly submitted my application without uploading my degree certificate, but I uploaded my transcript. Please is this a problem. I've been on the school Website to see if I can upload it but I can't.
Please is this something I should be worried about?

Please respond. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tolajay: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm! Would your worry eventually result in the upload?

Just relax...Don't panic.

Max, they will contact you to request for the doc.

Raheemot:
Hi guys, I mistakenly submitted my application without uploading my degree certificate, but I uploaded my transcript. Please is this a problem. I've been on the school Website to see if I can upload it but I can't.
Please is this something I should be worried about?

Please respond. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
bola01234:
i need this one year Masters admission

Third class holders and HND holders can get 1 year UK Masters admission directly if you have valid and many work experience. Check Howoheye and my post (hosey) in the link below for UK universities that accept Masters directly from HND and Third class graduates with success stories:

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

Include Ulster university, Birmingham branch too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skoles001(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Consolejay:

If you have C5 and above in your WAEC, kindly upload the original certificate along with WAEC scratch card .....that is all you need.

I don't have WAEC bro...It's NECO i have. I for don apply using my WAEC if i had it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
amorprincesa:
Hello house, please does Ulster University require POF to issue CAS?

Thank you

Yes they do

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tjaychic: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
I think it's fine. I sent mine there as advised.
You can also do a paid call to ask.

judithnze:
They didn't state the address in the mail.
Should i send to the mail address you just sent?

Thanks for your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.