Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:25 PM

Do You Have Imported Goods Or Whatsoever Goods It May Be For Sale, Contact Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Imported Goods Or Whatsoever Goods It May Be For Sale, Contact Us (105 Views)

How Did I Market My Imported Goods Wholesale / How Do I Sell My Imported Goods Online Successfully / Importation Ideas (goods Or Services) From UK To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Imported Goods Or Whatsoever Goods It May Be For Sale, Contact Us by OILSEF: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2022
DO YOU HAVE IMPORTED GOODS OR WHATSOEVER GOODS IT MAY BE FOR SALE, CONTACT US WE WILL DISCUSS THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS.

WE ARE NOT RESTRICTED TO ANY SECTOR WE CAN FACILITATE THE SALES ANY PRODUCTS ONCE THE TERMS ARE REACHED AND CONCLUDED. WE ALSO AID IN CLEARANCE SALES TOO.
LIST OF THE SECTOR
**AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS.
**CLOTHING.
**COMPUTERS,
PHONES AND ACCESSORIES.
**AUTO AND AUTO SPARE PARTS.
MACHINERIES.
**HOUSEHOLD EQUIPMENT.
AND OTHERS...
LET'S HELP YOU OUT WITH THE SALES

CONTACT
Mr Victor (calls & WhatsApp +2347060516413)
Mrs Sharon
Calls: 08137382946
WhatsApp: +2349081602874

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / What You Need Right Now To Maximize Your Sales In The Online World Today....very / Discover The Ultimate Techniques Of Generating 5x Your Cashflow Within 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.