Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat (79531 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by mrcrabs(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
rayopt:

As innnn. You just spoke my mind but abeg off mic. Norma norma, I don't even hate on babes doing this but common, four months to wedding? Why na Atleast have some dignity. And I am 100% certain the guy is just playing her around. I have a side chick that our convo is almost like this every time. Once in a while I say hi, then I send money, we see and nack and that's all for like another two months.

Lmao bro if you are not scared of women then you should be. They don't give a Bleep about you, they only do what is best for them.

I hope the guy is reading all this sha and I hope he does what is best for him, Like you said make I off "mic".

✌️
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by KayCee92(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Well, why is she offering to see him? Where? When?
Why is she asking God to see her through in order not to fall the guy's hand? What will she do not fall the guy hand?

Several other questions...

Nothing really in this chat bro. What I will say is that u keep this chat to urself for now and don't confront her. To satisfy ur curiousity, break that ur rule that says u shouldn't check her phone. Do more digging to backup this chat. Na marriage o, u have to wave alot if things and really find out who u are about to spend the rest of ur life with. One took me hostage the other day grin grin. I no believe am, took me hostage in my own place. This will be someone's wife in the future, imagine what she will do to the innocent man grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by saintnegroid(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skepticus:

Why take money from him, when you don't intend to date or fûck him?

Na from smooching, fûck dey take start. From asking another man for money, na there cheating dey start.

Kaleidoscopeman is right to be worried. That woman is showing strong potential to be a crook for taking money from another biologically-unrelated man she intends not to date/fûck (if it's her intention which I doubt. Her conversation is open, leading the guy on), while in a committed relationship with someone who intends to marry her in a short while, and a disloyal woman.

You guys encourage Nigerian women in their despicable and disloyal behaviour and act surprised when they cheat on you or bring home bastard children for you to raise. Rubbish men! This is not an issue of encouragement.... Did see the part that guy said let her not Bleep up? Meaning the girl has been fucking up, collecting the money without showing up... Or you never had a friend that girls chop his money without him seeing their pant? Let me tell you something, if a girl tries to push you away because she does not like you and you tend to be adamant, she will resort to asking for favours if that will push you away

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by fof1: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Why is she asking God to see her through in order not to fall the guy's hand? What will she do not fall the guy hand?

The Reasons for Ur Direct Confrontation without Hurtful Threats or Abusive Words, Pls. She Must Lay them Bare...if She had been Dating him...When was She Supposed to Stop Receiving from Him...?
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Corrections: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:

She takes money from a guy doesn't mean she cheated.

Having sex with the guy or deliberately getting romantic with him is cheating

All I can say is that DESCENT girls wouldn't do that...Haba 4 month to her wedding and another man is telling her he LOVES her and she couldn't let d guy know that her wedding is in 4 months time? Instead she was ROMANCING with the guy giving him hope by her words ........haba bros this is very wrong.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by zomby(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jay5mie:
There's nothing here, nothing at all.

I agree, there is nothing much here. This is nothing but a typical naija girl normal practice; no matter how much you give or do, as long as she is a naija girl, IT IS NEVER ENOUGH. Somebody has to pay for those LV bags.

I'm still trying to differentiate between DOING RUNS AND PROSTITUTION.

It is well.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by zakkxx: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
God show you this in other for you to run!! But if you continue simping your first pikin fit be another man own ooo!! Run oooooo
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by zakkxx: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
zomby:

I agree, there is nothing much here. This is nothing but a typical naija girl practice; no matter how much you give or do, as long as she is a naija girl, IT IS NEVER ENOUGH. Somebody has to pay for those LV bags.

I'm still trying to differentiate between DOING RUNS AND PROSTITUTION.

It is well.
run ooo u stil the talk typical naija!! Some men sha!
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by goodheart01: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
tollyboy5:

That's why i offer nacking proposal first grin
These girls just want buddy to milk dry lol.

The last babe wanted 10k live without opening leg for boss. I just carry money go play virtual lol

Comrade u got no joy... Lol. E good as u use the money play virtual. Lazy girls, wey no wan work

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Faber(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
SuperBlack:

I am monkey,I just love the part where you say, " West Africa wants to destabilize the peace of West Africa"
tongue
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by flakkybakky(f): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Romanoff:
It is suspicious but without proof, any smart woman can lie her way out of this.

Look for concrete proof before you confront her.

But why una dey always say "future wife, the woman I'm about to marry, we are about to do introduction, I'm about to propose" when una dey create posts like this?
the reason is not cogent enough,any body can defend this

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Styluss: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
What's your candid opinion on the screenshot?
If u have access to her phone... Hack her whatsapp and continue monitoring her... Pemd all.marriage plans for now. She has something up her sleeves
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Munzy14(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
We are getting married in 4 months. I don't check her phone except for hotspot or she is showing me something. Just one message popped and I was supposed to click something else but the message.
This evident is as weak as Nigeria's currency...

But, this has further opened up your suspicion...Since you working on a life time stuff, in months time, Do a thorough check...

Assemble your evidence to make sense...And disengage.

People don't get it clearly, if he is for you, other ladies are like men to him..

If she is for you, she will treat others in the language they will understand..It is clean and clear..

It's like being on a date with your partner, and flirting right there..Forget woke stuff...It is all clear.

T

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Weathered: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

For you to comment without insulting is a problem for you. We know your type. Continue basking in your mindset
grin grin grin
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by bidexdo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
From the chat the guys is already choping the pussy before, because even the girl know the guy friends, how will the girl know the guy friends if she have no went to his house before,

And we all know Nigeria girls if the guy is still toasting the girl when he said he want to send something to her tomorrow, she will quickly drop her aza, I mean account number

So as the girl no drop her aza it mean the guy have been sending money to her before so he have her aza, and we know this buhari time before a guy send anything to a girl he must have banged the hell out of that pussy. cool cool cool

Abeg leave the girl she belongs to the street, and if you still marry her she will still go back to the street.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by GIdiata(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks a lot for this..
Anytime wink
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by legba1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Who are those saying op should wait...pls ask her questions...there are certain questions here that could be her pitfall... Eg...what is God swing them thru with? What with the we shall see? Why is she leading the poor guy on,or is there more to it? Who or what is the guy to her that he's sending her money? Just look keenly when she's giving her answers, keep eye contact and watch if she sturter....u should know if you are wise, op. Be wise man
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Three pieces of advice:
1. Do not react yet
2. Hack that her phone
3. Hold on with the marriage plans.

That dude won't give her a dime when they see, unless they both shaag eachother.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by zomby(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
KayCee92:

Nothing really in this chat bro. What I will say is that u keep this chat to urself for now and don't confront her. To satisfy ur curiousity, break that ur rule that says u shouldn't check her phone. Do more digging to backup this chat. Na marriage o, u have to wave alot if things and really find out who u are about to spend the rest of ur life with. One took me hostage the other day grin grin. I no believe am, took me hostage in my own place. This will be someone's wife in the future, imagine what she will do to the innocent man grin

The quality of a lady is debased once she is secretly asking another man for money....Please keep in mind that 99.7% of naija men do not just give money away for nothing. Naija men see give away money as an investment that will be fruitful when the time is right.

When a lady has any disagreement with her man, the first thing that comes to her mind is the investor. So, don't fool yourself, this is not the girl you want in your life. Just remember that marriage comes with a lot of raining days...and as long as there is a raining day, Mr. INVESTOR will always be around and activated.

I am a retired investor (not proud of it tho)…so, I know well well how these things work.

What is the different between DOING RUNS AND PROSTITUTTION? Can someone please answer this question?

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Moz22: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
I'm sure you have a copy of that screenshot... Keep am. Shelve what ever wedding plans you've got for now cos a lady who's serious about settling down will not indulge in stuffs like this. Hack her WhatsApp, don't confront her yet. You definitely find what you are looking for.. but I don't see u guys getting married unless say u be mumu
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jay5mie:
There's nothing here, nothing at all.

Hope you know say na like this Mercy start to de shaag her ex-Hubby's Bestie?
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
Dear All,

I wish to mention this:
We once had a quarrel about a few years back and she seemed to be with this guy...(How did I know) ?
I wanted us to travel outside the country so I requested her bank statement which the travel agent told us to bring so this same guy's name appeared severally crediting her weekly.
I punctured this, she only said there was nothing that he was just asking her out bla bla bla...she told me she has ended since we have reconciled.

Same guy has popped up again!
Fishy, but not concrete enough to pin on her. Others have said, do not confront her just yet, get enough evidence that she can't wiggly out of.
As they say, Sharpening the Axe does not delay cutting the wood.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by membranus: 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Her chats are shorts SIMPLY because you are with her. That's definitely her Achilles leg. Doesn't look like she is in relationship with that person but she likes that person
That's why are replies are non challant. Confront her check her attitude and stop whatever wedding if she doesn't want it.

We can't be solving marriage issues on nairaland daily abeg

We are happy solving marriage issues on Nairaland. Please, please � don't cut short our fun cheesy cheesy
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Psoul(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

So, is dis all you can grab to prove that your wife to be is cheating on you?
You are shallow minded.
Show me what you have in that chat that shows she is cheating.
Because the other fellow told her he was doing what he is doing cos he loves her and warned her not to fall his already fallen hands.
Well, if this is your level of maturity, then, you are not yet matured to get married.
Cancel the wedding and start afresh wen you are mentally matured.
Thanks.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by easypee: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

You see, God ALWAYS give warning sign (s) to those being deceived into marriage. You must see or hear or perceive something that says: DO NOT PROCEED. Many fail to take heed so they suffer the marriage. Even if it is the eve of the wedding that you see evidence like the one you have seen, forget about how much you have spent, cancel the wedding!.

Marriage is to be enjoyed, not endured!

Intending couples should always approach marriage in a way that pleases God. At a time like this, do not engage in sexual immorality; and do not proceed with any partner engaging in it. They will still continue it inside marriage by committing adultry.

The economic challenges in Nigeria and many African countries has bred so many prostituting and unfaithful women of marriageable age. They abandon love and hook on to any available man with stable finance, get married and still have sex with whom they had date in the past from time to time.

Shine your eye!!!
Remain blessed.
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:

Well....

Are you sure she is not talking to her GF

It might not be what it looks like.

I think you should confront her with this face to face. As in like directly. No beating around the bush

Her response will tell you what to beleive. If she becomes defensive, that's your answer.

Things might not always be what they appear to be
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by bidexdo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Kaleidoscopeman:
Dear All,

I wish to mention this:
We once had a quarrel about a few years back and she seemed to be with this guy...(How did I know) ?
I wanted us to travel outside the country so I requested her bank statement which the travel agent told us to bring so this same guy's name appeared severally crediting her weekly.
I punctured this, she only said there was nothing that he was just asking her out bla bla bla...she told me she has ended since we have reconciled.

Same guy has popped up again!

Abeg don't listen to any hoes here telling you to not check her whatsapp chat again, na only gf you can say you will ignore her chat, not wife to be just 4 month,

Abeg if you have acces to her phone let me show you this trick, grin grin grin

To be reading her chat when she is online on your PC if you don't have pc, you can use Chrome browser on your smartphone, just go to
web.whatsapp.com

After you go to the web version of WhatsApp on your pc just get her phone and open her whatsapp and follow the picture I post below, you just have to scan the barcode you found on the web whatapp with your partner phone,

if it's phone you have when you open the site with Chrome just click on desktop site in the three dot on top of Chrome browser, after you scan it with her phone anytime she logins when you open your web whatapp you will be seeing her chat, live and direct

So any time she logins just find some gin or any beer with you and be enjoying, cheesy cheesy cheesy prepare for the worst and be screenshot all the chat before she delete it,

So it's better you do it now or regret later when you put her for House. Before you come dey disturb us here again after weeding, all comrade cool cool cool will be on strike in that time so we won't answer you.

Those hoes aren't loyal, I hate nonsense

Still working on some plan to help you get access to her Facebook message.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by Islacourt: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
You marry a woman and believe she no go cheat on you is like pouring hot water on your body expecting no hurt…… marry if you must and live with her as long as you can…… the best is when she gives you a baby that his or her blood no mix with her sex mates out there!!!!!
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by headbasher96(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
The chat is not strong enough to be used to catch the lady
then play along and monitor them they must fall hand
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by snoopz: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bros forget future wife, you never put ring for her hand and she still dey consider other options
Re: My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat by bidexdo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
If you marry olosho for House, on your wedding day you will just see all her ex go just dey one canopy and be ordering your rice and wine or beer, any how, and you won't know that they are her ex if you ask her who they are she will say brother, uncle, after you will still greet them, after the wedding they will still Bleep her like mad, you see life

Better get wise and leave mumu this is 2022.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.