Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes (7620 Views)

Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015 / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Echoban: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2022
jaxxy:

How many una be wey chop am? How much una chop?? 10k?

450k from my endm

Others I knew who got 350,300,
Some 100, the ones in my center that I know of among others
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Echoban: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2022
xelly:

Your church, am I in your church? like I said, Who know person wey know person' Your pastor may have known person or Osibanjo

See believe. Ok na. Even my pastor self doubt. E no gree register grin

Ch

But the news was wide spread then now, why are u talking as if it's hidden. His, they even extended the closing date
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by lexy2014: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
Am not a benefactor but am proud of support to small scale businesses and some of the benefactors were aired on tv.

Nice work

Where d ones aired on tv up to 4million?
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by MarkBenn: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Imaginary Beneficiaries

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Echoban:

450k from my endm

Some 100, the ones in my center that I know of among others

Lol. I hear u.
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Nanaborga(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2022
My problem is not osibanjo or FG , but the stupid BMC and foolish supporters. They come online and support nonsense even when they themselves are not beneficiaries and are feeling the brunt of all the propaganda’s going on . Nigerians are not ready to be redeem . May GOD have mercy on that lying PhD pastor
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Vintage94(m): 9:01am On Jan 25, 2022
So what they are saying is that 1 in every 50 Nigerians have benefited from the scheme. Hmmmn.

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Danniedpastor(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2022
This pastor lies with so much confidence.
Its well o
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by okefranci: 9:18am On Jan 25, 2022
Thousands of people have benefited from this social intervention and that is the beauty of it
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Nicholas1800(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=TheRareGem1 post=109669088]If your business is made formal as in register at CAC, especially the MSMEs, you will benefit from the FG intervention, that is for sure. [/qouote]please how can one go About it? I have a registered biz name. Your advice ll be appreciated.
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Nicholas1800(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=Echoban post=109672141]

450k from my endm

Some 100, the ones in my center that I know of among others[/quote) how did you go about it please ?
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by akaahs(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Iamemma:

I applied for the grant this January. My business is a registered business, will they still pay?
Please, what's the procedure u follow in applying ??
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Shikini: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Master liar
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Echoban: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=Nicholas1800 post=109674046][/quote]

Na all these cyber cafe people run am for us , na Dem dey update us, .. e don close since now..
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by xelly: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Echoban:

See believe. Ok na. Even my pastor self doubt. E no gree register grin

Ch

But the news was wide spread then now, why are u talking as if it's hidden. His, they even extended the closing date

Why did Osinbajo announce the number of the beneficiaries) to the media and not to your church?
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Echoban: 10:17am On Jan 25, 2022
Nanaborga:
My problem is not osibanjo or FG , but the stupid BMC and foolish supporters. They come online and support nonsense even when they themselves are not beneficiaries and are feeling the brunt of all the propaganda’s going on . Nigerians are not ready to be redeem . May GOD have mercy on that lying PhD pastor

Oga shut up. No b Everytime u go shout propaganda. People wey chop and chop . Me I chop am 450k, people that registered in my cyber center too chop in 300,350, 100. Though not all who registered o. Kinda base on how u present ur work/entrepreneurship doings.
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Echoban: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2022
xelly:

Why did Osinbajo announce the number of the beneficiaries) to the media and not to your church?

Oga I'm not here for all this ur trolls. I told u someone brought the gist to my church, people wey believe do am, pastor self no gree do, we were directed to a cyber cafe where many others too are registering..

I dey tell u something u dey talk why Osinbanjo no mention my church. Did they tell u it's abt church? Someone heard it outside, brought the news to church members where I worship, some believe some doubted. Avoid me biko
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Beedude(m): 10:27am On Jan 25, 2022
Echoban:

Oga I'm not here for all this ur trolls. I told u someone brought the gist to my church, people wey believe do am, pastor self no gree do, we were directed to a cyber cafe where many others too are registering..

I dey tell u something u dey talk why Osinbanjo no mention my church. Did they tell u it's abt church? Someone heard it outside, brought the news to church members where I worship, some believe some doubted. Avoid me biko
You really have time answering some folks here.
Even if u show them your credit alert, they will still doubt it.
So, kindly save yourself from stress and ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Nanaborga(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2022
Echoban:

Oga shut up. No b Everytime u go shout propaganda. People wey chop and chop . Me I chop am 450k, people that registered in my cyber center too chop in 300,350, 100. Though not all who registered o. Kinda base on how u present ur work/entrepreneurship doings.

If not for social media, your type can’t respond to me this way . Can you upload a screenshot of the alert you received , let’s check the title of the creditor and what you were credited for . What is the name of your church and pastor that were the only ones with this information. Why was it not announced on all government platforms or even NTA so people interested can apply, why the secrecy ?
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by verygudbadguy(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2022
Jestin:
Mr VP, I have a lot of respect for you and really wants you to become our next president but if you want to continue on the path of lies like LIE HOHAMMED,I will turn my back against you.
This is what i thought when i first heard about the intervention. I never believed so i didn't fill the form on the link that was flying around. I was shocked when my friends received alerts.

I don't like this administration one bit but they shocked us with those interventions.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Lionnation: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2022
If we want to continue in this part of lies then let's continue to vote for APC osibanjo is not better than Buhari or that drug dealer
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Hiq0: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Liars
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Iamsked: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
See more finance news at www.accountingshock.com
Re: Osinbajo: More Than 4 Million MSMEs Have Benefitted From ₦150bn FG Schemes by Echoban: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nanaborga:

If not for social media, your type can’t respond to me this way . Can you upload a screenshot of the alert you received , let’s check the title of the creditor and what you were credited for . What is the name of your church and pastor that were the only ones with this information. Why was it not announced on all government platforms or even NTA so people interested can apply, why the secrecy ?

Sorry if I sound rude, just kinda worried why people kept on asking as if it was that secretive. No link to church, I only mentioned church as that was the avenue which I got mine, some got the news via social gathering and co.. leave church out of it.

Alert of 1+ year ago?? Make I go find am just to prove point? What will be my gain for doing sogrin . Meanwhile it's not my account we used but that of my mum because they required a civil /govt workers account..

Shallom bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion In Lagos As Vandals Rupture NNPC Pipeline / FG Demands $62bn PSC Arrears From Oil Majors / 2023: Diaspora Group Drum Support For Gov. Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.