Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) (19222 Views)

Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) / Gabrielle Flaunts Her Sexy Curves As She’s Spotted Out For The First Time (PIX) / Nigerian Lady Threatens To Deal With Singer Harrysong For Refusing To See Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by eburuu: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Show her wizkid make she kukuma die

Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by alizma: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
derecho:

I don't think all women are wired that way.Some men can be emotional too.
Would she cry if she went for an interview at Dangote and the interviewer unexpectedly is Dangote? Or she'll comport herself until she gets the job?
Boss, crying is just one of the way they are wired differently from men. The one that is not emotional in this way can be emotional in the other way. My point remain that women are emotionally wired differently from men.
Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by Amuroba: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:
grin ladies are just different creatures

I can't imagine guys crying just because they get the opportunity to meet Yemi alade or Simi or even Tiwa ...
cheesy Men will always be Men
Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by BigDawsNet: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Amuroba:
cheesy Men will always be Men [/b]

No doubt about it
Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by Johel(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Newsmic:
Lady Bursts Into Tears After Meeting Singer, Harrysong For The First Time (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHWwbrMBfv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

E be like she even pee for body...she be like mosquito grin grin
Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by Judd007: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
In tears for who?
Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by TeeGod(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Useless girl angry
Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by Kingluqman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
If this one see Wizzy or OBO, she go die na
Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by gaftsoil(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Newsmic:
Lady Bursts Into Tears After Meeting Singer, Harrysong For The First Time (Photos, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZHWwbrMBfv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Yeye girl, i pity d unknown boyfriend
Re: Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) by Ruzzi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
she never see anything yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chikezie Ijeoma Stella Salsa Dance Thrills Diplomats At British High Commission / PHOTOS: Davido Covers Thisday Styles / 'I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28' - 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.