Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Coconut Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Coconut Farming (1404 Views)

Coconut Farming / How Coconut Farming Can Make You A Cool Millionaire / High-Profit Coconut Farming Starts Here:Invest in Malaysian Dwarf Seedlings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coconut Farming by Danielable231(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2022
#Agriculture
#Farming

In farming business Coconut farming is one sector that has never let man down. This is due to the fact that they live long (60-70year) and have a good number of production when it's time to harvest.
the average tree of coconut produce about 70-140 per tree depending on the breed.

The by-product of coconut is many so the demand is high aswell. currently the average price for one coconut in my state cost about 300-400 naira or even 500 as case may be.
When you plant one coconut today
In four years time you're sure of 40,000-50,000 naira Or even more and when you multiple by the number of coconut tree you wish to plant then you'll understand why coconut farming is also classified as Real estate business
This is one investment for the future and for a life time
I nurse dwarf
coconut seed Location Delta State

Re: Coconut Farming by Danielable231(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2022
A short story in pictures of how I started nursing my dwarf coconut seedlings a story of 9months.

Re: Coconut Farming by Danielable231(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2022
Well nurse, grown and ready for transplant

Re: Coconut Farming by Danielable231(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2022
I visit my farm twice daily during dry season.

Re: Coconut Farming by umuna(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danielable231:
#Agriculture
#Farming

In farming business Coconut farming is one sector that has never let man down. This is due to the fact that they live long (60-70year) and have a good number of production when it's time to harvest.
the average tree of coconut produce about 70-140 per tree depending on the breed.

The by-product of coconut is many so the demand is high aswell. currently the average price for one coconut in my state cost about 300-400 naira or even 500 as case may be.
In four years time you're sure of 40,000-50,000 naira Or even more and when you multiple by the number of coconut tree you wish to plant then you'll understand why coconut farming is also classified as Real estate business

I nurse dwarf

Thanks i would love to see real coconut farm in Nigeria and not those that want to sell seedlings. I pray to start a thread on my coconut farming experience some day. Presently, i have planted close to 200 trees and hope to post pictures to encourage other would be coconut farmers. It is really an interesting journey so far!!!! My plantation is a month plus old now.
Re: Coconut Farming by Theophinio(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Danielable231:
#Agriculture
#Farming

I nurse dwarf

Excellent one boss

Coconut � and Oil Palm � plantation is a billion dollar sector am going into by God's Grace
Re: Coconut Farming by michalshawn: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
I think we have to use these types methods after consulting with any tree plantations expert. If you are doing it without any knowledge it can be harmful for you and as well as for tree.
Re: Coconut Farming by Theophinio(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=umuna post=109770591][/quote]

Hi boss

The hybrid coconut takes how long before gestation period
Re: Coconut Farming by umuna(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2022
Theophinio:

Hi boss

The hybrid coconut takes how long before gestation period

It takes 3-4 years before fruiting. At times fruiting comes early depending on the soil and abundance of water.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Farming by Theophinio(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2022
umuna:

It takes 3-4 yes before fruiting. At times fruiting comes early depending on the soul and abundant of water.

Thanks for this information

Your coconut plant looks nice

On how many plots did you plant yours
Re: Coconut Farming by umuna(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Theophinio:

Thanks for this information

Your coconut plant looks nice

On how many plots did you plant yours

Lol. Not plot Sir, on acres. Actually, we planted over 200 seedlings on 3 acres. Let's say 100 per acres.
Re: Coconut Farming by Theophinio(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
umuna:

Lol. Not plot Sir, on acres. Actually, we planted over 200 seedlings on 3 acres. Let's say 100 per acres.

Nice one

I heard is 65 maximum per acre
Re: Coconut Farming by umuna(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Theophinio:

Nice one

I heard is 65 maximum per acre

That should be 8 metres apart. It all depends on how you want it. As a farmer, you experiment to get how you want it to be

(1) (Reply)

4 Weeks Old Broilers For Sale / Cassava / 5 Weeks Old Ostrich For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.