Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. (46594 Views)

Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Onelove508: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
(most) Men don't cheat with emotions or feelings. This is not the same for women

Men (even male animals) are naturally polygamous. Females aren't and shouldn't be

This is why in most cultures, traditions and religions of the world a man can wife more than one wife but a woman can't.

It's just natural.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Ugandatales: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:
There's something I've noticed about men. They can be so unforgiving when it comes to their wives or gf's unfaithfulness. I'm not justifying this. Trust me, I'm not. But I've seen lot of cases where women would forgive the husband and forget. Why is it hard for men to forgive?

I mean, if God uses all our sins to judge or punish us in this life, I believe no one will remain in existence. Why can't a mere mortal man also develop this forgiving spirit?

Answer these questions...

*Who does the chasing/Toasting? Woman or Man?
*Who Spends the Bulk in a Relationship?
Who is the Protector?

Now, think of these, you see a girl you like, you start pursing her...she gives you tough time, you finally get her. And then the real job starts, you start taking care of her, spending money on her, protecting her, like your precious something, and then one man from nowhere, that didn't invest anything will now climb your woman. It's a no no.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by MarketForces: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
A woman is like a FACE MASK, you cannot share her with anybody else you get infected. A man is like a HAND SANITISER, EVERYBODY CAN USE IT.

You get the point now........

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by linearity: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:
I haven't cheated on any guy, neither am I married. Moreover, I can never put my egg I a basket. That doesn't me I'm cheating. I'm just trying to safe my self from being disappointed

The wrong assumption you may be making is that, 'marriage is a destination'.

If while single, you want to play it safe from being disappointed, therefore you do not want to put all your 'eggs in one basket'; I think you should also employ the same strategy for marriage, because they no longer offering the solace or the feeling of a 'destination' they use to offer in the past, and they can fail and lead to big disappointments.

In fact many girl/boy relationships today are more blissful and last longer than marriages these days. And, since the expectations are not so high in boy/girl friends relationships, the impact of the disappointments are minimal compare to marriages.

The chances that anyone’s marriage fails today is 2-to-1, no longer a sure bet as it use to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by NaBanga: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's because most women do not have money. Once they have money, they act the same way as men. No one with money, tolerates disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
I discussed this with my babe yesterday. I told her I will never condone cheating from my gf/wife. if I find out, it is over. She then asked me what if I am the one that is caugh cheating. I told her i will never cheat on her or on my wife but let's say it happens, she has the right to call it quit too.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Biglittlelois(f): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
They cry like babies in their closet when their gf/wife cheat on them, like their soul has been taken from them, yet they claim to be the logical one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by vickydevoka(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:
There's something I've noticed about men. They can be so unforgiving when it comes to their wives or gf's unfaithfulness. I'm not justifying this. Trust me, I'm not. But I've seen lot of cases where women would forgive the husband and forget. Why is it hard for men to forgive?

I mean, if God uses all our sins to judge or punish us in this life, I believe no one will remain in existence. Why can't a mere mortal man also develop this forgiving spirit?
Use your brain. Who ever pays de bill most won't forgive, whether man or woman

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by vickydevoka(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Carchoice:
Investments. Men invest heavily on their women. Commitment, finances, etc. spending all that money on your woman to look good and posh and then She goes to open her legs for another man that only gives her N1500 to buy postinor.

I nor Dey spend for women again. I look for someone’s posh girlfriend to lash instead.

Once I approach a lady and She tells me she’s single, I lose interest. You must be in a serious relationship for me to have interest in you. Your oga will be doing the spending while I do the bending.
You get sense. Simple answer

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Its natural!

Even u as a woman if u catch or know ur dad is cheating or ur mum is cheating which one go shock u pass?!

Women are not Men

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by HustlerGurl(f): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by shalomm: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

lol very dumb girl, a brainless girl have her pussy suffered for her dumbness

she won't put her egg in one basket, that means more than two guys go dey fúck her because she didn't want disappointment

how will she get to know the good one when she's getting same affection from the same men, at the same time. some ladies no dey use their God given brain

Her mentality is sickening.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by 9ton(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:
I haven't cheated on any guy, neither am I married. Moreover, I can never put my egg I a basket. That doesn't me I'm cheating. I'm just trying to safe my self from being disappointed

For using the world,putting all your eggs in one basket" means
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Nonexisting: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
God forbid that I advise or help a cheating hoe against my fellow nigga. Go where you bath go collect your dirty clothes.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by 9ton(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=9ton post=109738233]

For using the world,putting all your eggs in one basket" means you're already cheating
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by DSC7: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
When ever i get tired of any babe or i suspect she is cheating, i always look forward to catch her cheating so that i could end the relationship....

The thought that i am fuccking a cheerful giver disgusts me....

Once u cheat, i will forgive you but sadly it's over between us....

#I got Principles cool

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by 9ton(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=9ton post=109738233]

For using the world,putting all your eggs in one "basket" means you're already cheating

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You nailed it.... undecided
Thanks Queen..
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Comedian2019: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
I don't care. You cheat on me, I'll forgive you and file for divorce.
Reason for divorce is not because I have not forgiven. It's because her mind is not in the relationship, but somewhere else. To help her focus, it's better she is allowed to follow her heart. Same applies the other way round.

Warning to all men and women: don't ever fight for love. If it's not there, it's not there.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by xavier047: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

This one wey you dey ask, shey dem don lash you and your bf/hubby no forgive you?

Tell us make we know so we can offer the appropriate advice grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by ToToMassacre: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks Queen..
confused fellow

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Odianose13(m): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

Like I said, me not putting my eggs in a basket is to somewhat save my self from being heart broken and at the same time have nothing to call my own. If one of the men has now marry me, I do not see the point in keeping others

Hi there,

Would you be cool if your partner approaches the relationship the way ure inferring here?

If both of you don't put your eggs in one basket and the chain goes alike for all other relationships, then how do we get serious and stay faithful?

You are a cheat if you don't stay with one man. Your approach using the basket excuse is myopic and makes no sense to me. It is selfish, self-centred and shows lack of believe in the good health of your relationship. You talk like uve been heartbroken before and then want to punish everyone else by not committing to their relationships and fooling them. That is wrong!

How do you put effort/commitment in a relationship that you've already planned an exit course. If this is your approach, you have just been casually dating for as long as you have been using this approach.

Total submission to casual dating from an African perspective today can be arguably be called prostitution when it's with many eggs as you put it. Many dudes would love to have a taste of you with this approach.

My advice for you: Play Safe!

Yes!! PLAY SAFE cos ure just playing around!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by lonelydora: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

Men have sex for fun. No affection or attachment. Men can have sex just once and will never go back to that woman again.

Women have sex as a result of affection and love. Once a woman opens leg for a man, she can do it over and over again.

7 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Mrquote: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abovebest:
For me

I can never cheat on my woman(assuming I have)

So it's a no no for my woman to cheat
If you don't have go and get one
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Mazi32: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

See the kind dirty you dey vomit your gutter called mouth.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Mazi32: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

See the kind dirty you dey vomit with your gutter called mouth.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by izac82: 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
A cheating wife can easily kill the husband, but a cheating husband still loves his family and his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by ShakurRapmonst: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
1.A man married you and paid your bride price .Put you in his house ,pay the rent and provide everything you need ,what he needs in return is your loyalty and being submissive. 2.a man can't cheat just to please his sexual urges and still remain committed to his family..But when a woman cheats..she gets carried away and can possibly think of eliminating the Husband .Besides it's a man's world...and a man who is bruised when another man chop his pomo.and that's unforgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by ARmanx(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
You people are chatting plenty the answer is simple we men are the gateway of commitment you women are the gateway to sex so we choose who we commit to and you choose who u have sex with …that is why to a man sex can be jus pleasure …without commitment

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Abovebest(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mrquote:

If you don't have go and get one
I'm after money now oo

I can't be fighting two battles bow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.