Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. (46588 Views)

Wife vs Husband : Family vs Career. Help Needed please / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Misterone: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
jaxxy:

U are not an animal neither are u a civiled animal. U have a body, soul and spirit.
no be me talk am, na book talk am. man is a political animal. if you like add spiritual and mental, na you sabi.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Wumex91: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
pls can someone help me with anything to feed .nothing is too small. 0157379858 Gtbank.. God bless the giver.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Walkee: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Misterone:
they say if you want to understand a man, study animals. man is just a civilized animal. a lion that wants to have a relationship with a lioness that has babies will first try to kill the cubs. nature made man to hate other men offsprings. when you sleep with a man's wife, his instinct of self preservation through his seeds is shaken. he starts have doubts whether his offsprings are his. man does not want to take care of another man's offsprings.
na only you get sense for here. We are talking natural instinct those idiots are talking about spending. As a man the only "guarantee" you have that the children you are waking up every morning to kill yourself for are yours is the blind trust you placed on your wife not to sleep with other men. Once you realised she's sleeping with other men, you automatically no longer know if the children you are hustling to feed are yours or even from your tribe. Every tribe hate adulterous women, not just men but the entire community.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Eastcaostboy: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:
There's something I've noticed about men. They can be so unforgiving when it comes to their wives or gf's unfaithfulness. I'm not justifying this. Trust me, I'm not. But I've seen lot of cases where women would forgive the husband and forget. Why is it hard for men to forgive?

I mean, if God uses all our sins to judge or punish us in this life, I believe no one will remain in existence. Why can't a mere mortal man also develop this forgiving spirit?
Just pay attention to things that make her happy and never compare her with other women, always pick her call whenever she call nomatter where you are, call her a special name, do these things and she will be relax and never disturb, but always trade with caution
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Fogive is a different thing from forget now, I will forgive but it can never be the same again, even if I have ten wives self anyone that cheat na wahala for her head
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Bluffly: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:
There's something I've noticed about men. They can be so unforgiving when it comes to their wives or gf's unfaithfulness. I'm not justifying this. Trust me, I'm not. But I've seen lot of cases where women would forgive the husband and forget. Why is it hard for men to forgive?

I mean, if God uses all our sins to judge or punish us in this life, I believe no one will remain in existence. Why can't a mere mortal man also develop this forgiving spirit?
Women may kill and men may be unforgiving. Who has a bit of humanity?
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by descarado: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
DarkJeddi:
What exactly does that have to do with men being polygamous?

A lion is polygamous..

But the first thing it does..

After taking over a pride..

Is to kill off all the rival's offsprings..

So I ask again..

WHAT does what you wrote have to do with men being polygamous?
Chimp, the closest to man in evolution is monogamous.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Midas01: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why do you let their dumb comments get to you? Lmao...
Stargurl20:

I'm not. If I were your beloved, would u advise me to put my eggs in a basket?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by mgbedianya(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
[Have you seen a man killed a woman because of cheating? quote author=Stargurl20 post=109674180]There's something I've noticed about men. They can be so unforgiving when it comes to their wives or gf's unfaithfulness. I'm not justifying this. Trust me, I'm not. But I've seen lot of cases where women would forgive the husband and forget. Why is it hard for men to forgive?

I mean, if God uses all our sins to judge or punish us in this life, I believe no one will remain in existence. Why can't a mere mortal man also develop this forgiving spirit?[/quote]
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by nesgeeek(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
women only forgive when they have no choice, also because the husband is the bread winner of the family. in a case where they jointly contribute to the success of the family, the wife always find it difficult to forgive, which will definitely leed to divorce.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Tmex(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

I hardly request money from guyz. Even if I'm tempted, it will be in subtle ways. So, pls stop emphasizing this billing of a things as if I wouldn't survive without guyz.

Aunty stargirl, ideally i dont dabble into discussions as this but i want to advise you for the sake of your sanity choose one of these guys and free the others. There's almost no how you can play them safely without none of them knowing , this your idea is what kept many marriageable ladies single till forever thinking they are playing safe not knowing the guys have seen their game and only playing along. A word they say is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Munzy14(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:
I haven't cheated on any guy, neither am I married. Moreover, I can never put my egg I a basket. That doesn't me I'm cheating. I'm just trying to safe my self from being disappointed
This statement though...smh
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Anararim(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
I feel that it is the women who should be more sober about their spouses cheating on them. I cannot trust a person who once betrayed me and I don't understand women who put up with cheating or domestic violence. It is up to you to be more independant from men, a husband shouldn't be forgiven for cheating the same is about wives.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tmex:

Aunty stargirl, ideally i dont dabble into discussions as this but i want to advise you for the sake of your sanity choose one of these guys and free the others. There's almost no how you can play them safely without none of them knowing , this your idea is what kept many marriageable ladies single till forever thinking they are playing safe not knowing the guys have seen their game and only playing along. A word they say is enough for the wise.
Some Ladies don't know more about this.

Guys will see her game, and play along as long as she dey give...Until when the guy meet a decent lady and do the needful...

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Jman24(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
nesgeeek:
women only forgive when they have no choice, also because the husband is the bread winner of the family. in a case where they jointly contribute to the success of the family, the wife always find it difficult to forgive, which will definitely leed to divorce.

Not totally correct. It's also about the culture and society. There are ladies who are breadwinners in Nigeria but would still maintain their marriage because of public perception.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Mayeldah(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's not really about unforgiveness. It's about who pays the bill that wields more power in a marriage.

Most times because most women depends solely on the man for upkeep and sustenance they have less bargaining power even when the man misbehaves.

In a house where the woman makes enough money as the man, she may not take nonsense when the man misbehaves.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Stargurl20(f): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

So you're saying you're slụt now but will magically become a saint once you get married? Yeah right grin
I never said that.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Jman24(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Anararim:
I feel that it is the women who should be more sober about their spouses cheating on them. I cannot trust a person who once betrayed me and I don't understand women who put up with cheating or domestic violence. It is up to you to be more independant from men, a husband shouldn't be forgiven for cheating the same is about wives.

People who wonder why their partners cheat, are actually ignorant of the fact that human 'wants' are unlimited. There is just a very thin line between fantasy and cheating.
It may shock you to know that most women fantasize about having sex with their religious leaders. Like they are curious to find out something they don't understand.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Akinh:
Abeg a man can cheat on his wife and still love and protect her ..but once woman begin to cheat she can do anything .
Exactly...I noticed men who cheats, provide most care for their wives.

Well for me, cheating and stealing is deal breaker.

I won't even think twice.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
descarado:

Chimp, the closest to man in evolution is monogamous.
Lol..

Talk about shooting yourself on the foot ..

Chimpanzees are VERY POLYGAMOUS animals.. grin

So if being close is an evidence..

Man is very close to its relative by being polygamous.. cheesy

Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by FuckSilly: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Carchoice:

Like the way your mother whored and birthed you.
Not at all.
We don't have miserable fools and wayward bastards in my family and lineage.
It is you who's messing around with girls that will meet his doom soon. And your sisters and daughters will get there shares too.
Your ugly old hag WHORĒ mother and drunkard old fool father will never rip anything good from you.
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Pimine: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

I never said that.
Aswearugaaad

Not in so many words
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
FuckSilly:

Not at all.
We don't have miserable fools and wayward bastards in my family and lineage.
It is you who's messing around with girls that will meet his doom soon. And your sisters and daughters will get there shares too.
Your ugly old hag WHORĒ mother and drunkard old fool father will never rip anything good from you.
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran.

grin grin

I don’t know why you are pained. The Lord is your strength. He will get you out of it the pain like He gives me strength to bend ladies. I know you are pained because you are still a gutter lady and not posh.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by FuckSilly: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Carchoice:

grin grin

I don’t know why you are pained. The Lord is your strength. He will get you out of it the pain like He gives me strength to bend ladies. I know you are pained because you are still a gutter lady and not posh.
You've been cursed already.
Live with it.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
FuckSilly:

Live with it.

Lol. You are delusional. Seems no man wants you.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
FuckSilly:

Live with it.

You sound like an old feminist. Sorry my dear
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by WilsonBright935: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
elganzar:

Fallacy of generalisation __ it reflects your level intelligence ...

You don't speak for me boy

Admit it or not, that's how we were wired. The altercation only set in when we face different day to day drama from women
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by squarelead(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Man and woman can never be equal. Man will always be man. That doesn't justify cheating from either sides tho, but Man cheating and woman cheating is totally different .
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by oklahrelo(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Simple answer is that men are selfish, self centered hypocrites.

Yeah.. I prefer to be a Self centered hypocrite on something am spending money on.. With offering nothing back to me..
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by ACURASPEEDO(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Stargurl20:

did u sheat?
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by freshalien: 12:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Stargurl20:

Men find it difficult to forgive a cheating partner because our egos are very fragile.
Re: Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. by movid(m): 4:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Carchoice:
Investments. Men invest heavily on their women. Commitment, finances, etc. spending all that money on your woman to look good and posh and then She goes to open her legs for another man that only gives her N1500 to buy postinor.

I nor Dey spend for women again. I look for someone’s posh girlfriend instead.

Once I approach a lady and She tells me she’s single, I lose interest. You must be in a serious relationship for me to have interest in you. Your oga will be doing the spending while I do the bending.
Case closed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Things Every Man Should Know How To Do / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.