Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (70549 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Oracleforce: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Women are the most dreaded animal in the whole world...though they are called weaker vessels but fear them....

The guy get mind...he go give woman belle outside still come sleep with her wife for the house...

The moment you are dating a lady...all what she is studying about you are your soft and weak part in you...so that she can use your weakest part to deal with you when you Bleep up...

RIP.to the dead and kirikiri to the wife wicked wife and to the side chick...since she now have a pregnant for the man.. The lady should ensure say she born the child....she go inherit the property while the wicked wife languishes behind the bar cooling her feet...

2 Likes

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mercychen:
When the foundation is faulty.

When a marriage is not built on the right foundation, this is always the end result.

Most marriages are built on sexual and lustful desires. Not on true love. That is why sexual offence is usually greeted with drastic and destructive penalties by couples.

Fine, he impregnate another woman, the worst you should do is separate from him until he gets his acts together. Not to kill. No body has the right to take another persons life.

Men too will never learn and stop reasoning with their third legs. Since you can't predict your spouses' reaction to certain situations, why not avoid getting on their nerves?

Shut up u fool

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Nitah1: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Hotelier Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJLBptLY7G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Fear shot women and girls alike,they are stone-hearted.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
How hot iron fit kill person, even for sleep sef, u go wake. Which kind drug she use. Maybe na the drug even kill am.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Goldbw122:
When you don't know how to control your d that is how you will be destroyed to nothing even when you are a God.. that control you have that is what will save you..
shut the fuvk up.,does that warrant that woman killling him?
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by ledaman: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fear women undecided
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109689326:
Damn it!
This is the height of it.

In as much as the late husband's friends are calling for the head of the wife,
With this wicked act she carried out.
She may face the consequences of her actions,
But let us look at things from the perspective of cheating by the hubby.

Some Naija men can never do without cheating.
Thank God for some of them that respect their wives, families and respect themselves.

Those cheaters we are talking about,
when they are confronted with cheating,
they minimize, rationalize, and justify their behavior with statements like:

Every guy wants to have sex with other women. And when the opportunity arises, he takes it.

It’s a man’s biological imperative to have sex with as many women as he can. Why should I be any different?

If I got enough (or better) sex at home, I wouldn’t need to cheat.

I’m not doing anything that most of my friends don’t do. If you don’t believe me, ask them.

If my wife hadn’t gained so much weight—or if she was nicer to me, or more attentive—I wouldn’t have even thought about going elsewhere.

Who would call getting a lap dance in a strip club cheating? It’s just what guys do for fun.

And as we see on this forum on a daily basis,
If the police had been out chasing some bad guys, I wouldn’t have gotten caught in that brothel, Why don’t they go after some real criminals?

I’m only sexting and flirting. Where’s the harm in that? I don’t meet up with any of these women in person. It’s just a game.

When some of us @MANNA were in the therapy business, we have a name for this type of reasoning, it is called : Denial.

From a psychotherapy perspective, denial is a series of internal lies and deceits people tell themselves to make their questionable behaviors seem OKAY (at least in their own minds).
Typically, each self-deception is supported by one or more rationalizations, with each one bolstered by still more falsehoods.

The murder case of Chidinma comes to mind.
God save our men from killer women!

SAY NO TO CHEATING.

You are always welcome.
We will always stand on the side of the truth as long as we are here.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
God bless your marriage.
Great things loading for you and wifey.

So the penalty for cheating is death abi?
Will u be saying this if a woman was killed?
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Nitah1: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.
I called the Bunch of liability.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
SLAP44:
Thou shall not kill
And thou shall not cheat
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mercychen:
When the foundation is faulty.

When a marriage is not built on the right foundation, this is always the end result.

Most marriages are built on sexual and lustful desires. Not on true love. That is why sexual offence is usually greeted with drastic and destructive penalties by couples.

Fine, he impregnate another woman, the worst you should do is separate from him until he gets his acts together. Not to kill. No body has the right to take another persons life.

Men too will never learn and stop reasoning with their third legs. Since you can't predict your spouses' reaction to certain situations, why not avoid getting on their nerves?

You're on point...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
sugarbeesmith:
shut the fuvk up.,does that warrant that woman killling him?
Have you been angry to a level that you are not yourself anymore and any action you take will be deathly, so that is out of extreme anger and anything can happen and the man know the kind of woman he is living with so why did he got another woman pregnant, so he deserve it, but the law will say it is wrong... Hmm that is society for you...

And next time when commenting don't insult me okk e get why...

2 Likes

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Does it still change the fact that he has a child outside the marriage?

U hit your husband with iron in his sleep till he died. All men must follow this matter and make sure this woman rot in jail. The society doesn't care about men being abused in marriage. They tell us to be a man till we die in silence.

Men if your life is threatened in marriage get the f**k out and divorce her . If you like allow foolishness kill u in the name of being a man.

3 Likes

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
LagosNissan:
The idiots insult men, calling them scum yet their actions prove that men are the prize.

Look at how that ugly biiitch wasted a handsome
rich man.I

Dey no dey carry eyes see rich nigga.

Na so one nearly kill my uncle, cos she saw money, packed her bags and forced himself on the nigga.

The family didn't want her and she put juju on the guy food and he ran mad for 2 years.

Na for nsukka dey use sacrifices save am.

Chai shocked for real? Na wa o
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by bmdmix11: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
she dr#gged him and used hot iron
to pr#ss him
to d#ath.

what's with d # tag.

journalism online self
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Exceed15:
Does it still change the fact that he has a child outside the marriage?

U hit your husband with iron in his sleep till he died. All men must follow this matter and make sure this woman rot in jail. The society doesn't care about men being abused in marriage. They tell us to be a man till we die in silence.

Men if your life is threatened in marriage get the f**k out and divorce her . If you like allow foolishness kill u in the name of being a man.

Ahswear if na my family, she would either rot in jail or accompany her dead husband to the world beyond

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Any man that cannot control himself is a curse upon himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by flokii: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
chyzoo4u:

You obviously lack home training.

Pun intended sir.. biko no vex.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Starzo: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fashionista01:
Any man that cannot control himself is a curse upon himself.
you're a curse on humanity

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109689326:
Damn it!
This is the height of it.

In as much as the late husband's friends are calling for the head of the wife,
With this wicked act she carried out.
She may face the consequences of her actions,
But let us look at things from the perspective of cheating by the hubby.

Some Naija men can never do without cheating.
Thank God for some of them that respect their wives, families and respect themselves.

Those cheaters we are talking about,
when they are confronted with cheating,
they minimize, rationalize, and justify their behavior with statements like:

Every guy wants to have sex with other women. And when the opportunity arises, he takes it.

It’s a man’s biological imperative to have sex with as many women as he can. Why should I be any different?

If I got enough (or better) sex at home, I wouldn’t need to cheat.

I’m not doing anything that most of my friends don’t do. If you don’t believe me, ask them.

If my wife hadn’t gained so much weight—or if she was nicer to me, or more attentive—I wouldn’t have even thought about going elsewhere.

Who would call getting a lap dance in a strip club cheating? It’s just what guys do for fun.

And as we see on this forum on a daily basis,
If the police had been out chasing some bad guys, I wouldn’t have gotten caught in that brothel, Why don’t they go after some real criminals?

I’m only sexting and flirting. Where’s the harm in that? I don’t meet up with any of these women in person. It’s just a game.

When some of us @MANNA were in the therapy business, we have a name for this type of reasoning, it is called : Denial.

From a psychotherapy perspective, denial is a series of internal lies and deceits people tell themselves to make their questionable behaviors seem OKAY (at least in their own minds).
Typically, each self-deception is supported by one or more rationalizations, with each one bolstered by still more falsehoods.

The murder case of Chidinma comes to mind.
God save our men from killer women!

SAY NO TO CHEATING.

You are always welcome.
We will always stand on the side of the truth as long as we are here.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
God bless your marriage.
Great things loading for you and wifey.

Men cheat for many reasons and some reasons might even be valid.

The bottom line is if u are cheated on and can’t take it leave the marriage. Don’t destroy souls and ur family because of it.

Her children will never forgive in this life and the next. This man was obviously a very loving father bt an imperfect husband.

Little anger has destroyed everything. Bible says be angry bt sin not.

2 Likes

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
MufasaLion:

Damn! Sorry for the loss, brother.
Thanks bro
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by aimmoney9: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
It is possible the said woman gave birth to only girls while her competition gave the man an heir (a male child)... grin grin grin

She can't take the heat........ grin grin grin grin grin

Assuming this man no marry like davido, e for still dey alive...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
baby124:

The Hausa lady that murdered her husband for cheating is a Christian? Not sure these ones are Christian either. As most men can’t stand cheating, same with women. Don’t think a woman should be able to take cheating or you are playing with your life.

Not every woman will react so obviously. Some will kill slowly with poison. Very little percentage of humans can truly forgive cheating. Don’t underestimate anybody, thinking you can somehow condition the human mind to accept bad treatment. If you know you cannot take it, don’t dish it.

I dont know what you mean by cheating. It is a useless word to describe a man's choice to be with another woman.

Men are polygamous..You either accept this or remain single. Marriage no be by force..

2 Likes

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Goldbw122:

Have you been angry to a level that you are not yourself anymore and any action you take will be deathly, so that is out of extreme anger and anything can happen and the man know the kind of woman he is living with so why did he got another woman pregnant, so he deserve it, but the law will say it is wrong... Hmm that is society for you...

Nothing justifies murder
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Heart of women are desperately wicked sad
a man can easily do what she did
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Kisitic: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
People shouting up and down why the suppose deceased Impregnanted another woman.
You all should know that man is by nature polygamous and have every right to get another woman/(wife).
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Biodundimeji(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Rip niqqa
Na death dey usually end couple wey dey fight almost every day

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Goldbw122:

women, always forming victim even if it's so clear they're the culprit...you will surely give excuse nà una way, I hope u will give this same excuse if the victim was your brother..if u like don't learn how to control anger, go and murder as much ppl that offend you since it's obviously not your fault, it's the anger in you, lol grin
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Originalsly: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hmmm.... not saying it is right..... but men should always bear in mind .... hell hath no fury like a woman scorn. When it comes to taking revenge .... a man is no match to a woman. Which man can ever dream up of such a way to kill someone? ... we are soooo limited... as seen in comments .... shoot her.... hang her .... stone her to death ... roast her..... and that's it for our options. Fear women... do not ever evoke their wrath.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Deeprooted: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Will this 'unpregnant' the already impregnated side chick?

She will think of the answer behind the bars.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by dankorode(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
SLAP44:
Thou shall not kill
thou shalt not commit adultary.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Charly68: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
He messed up with the Wong woman and got wiped out.. some women can't withstand infidelity .. Don't mess up with the wrong person.. it is a law in the game of power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.