Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (70546 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Ogun: 4th Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Impregnating Another Woman (pic) / Lady Commits Suicide After Poisoning Her Lover For Impregnating Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by akin9ja78(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Some wemen with zero chills
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by ShaqFu: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yet some women will ignore this and rant whenever they read that a man cheated on his wife.

They should tell us which is worse, to cheat on your wife or to murder your husband.

Very yeye set of people.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Aforxzy:
The woman should be dealt cruelly with too.
This is your husband, the father of your children you murdered in cold blood.

What kinda of anger or jealousy is this.

Woman you are wicked.

The anger would have cleared from her eyes by now. Reality would set in and she would realize it was totally not worth it. If you don’t like what he is doing, separate from him. It is really that simple! Not all of us are sane sha.

8 Likes

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
ExAngel007:
cry Rest in peace.

She went too far in drugging and burning him with hot iron.
hot rod should be inserted inside her kitten.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by derecho(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mercychen:
When the foundation is faulty.

When a marriage is not built on the right foundation, this is always the end result.

Most marriages are built on sexual and lustful desires. Not on true love. That is why sexual offence is usually greeted with drastic and destructive penalties by couples.

Fine, he impregnated another woman, the worst you should do is separate from him until he gets his acts together. Not to kill. No body has the right to take another persons life.

Men too will never learn and stop reasoning with their third legs. Since you can't predict your spouses' reaction to certain situations, why not avoid getting on their nerves?

Once the bolded is fixed, there'd be no need for all that happened. Even if you are offended or slighted, killing would never cross your mind.
Being a wife is beyond being able to spread your legs... Being his helpmeet is what many ladies don't ponder on.
A man however mustn't forget his role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fornicators are the future cheaters (adulterers). Say no to fornication. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by baby124: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Toks2008:

I dont know what you mean by cheating. It is a useless word to describe a man's choice to be with another woman.

Men are polygamous..You either accept this or remain single. Marriage no be by force..
Women are also polygamous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Patemax: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Chai that’s how my ex almost murdered me in my sleep with hot water and then I foolishly forgave her but didn’t know she wanted to come back in to finish me.. women from Obaare witches

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
post=109689326:
Damn it!
This is the height of it.

In as much as the late husband's friends are calling for the head of the wife,
With this wicked act she carried out.
She may face the consequences of her actions,
But let us look at things from the perspective of cheating by the hubby.

Some Naija men can never do without cheating.
Thank God for some of them that respect their wives, families and respect themselves.

Those cheaters we are talking about,
when they are confronted with cheating,
they minimize, rationalize, and justify their behavior with statements like:

Every guy wants to have sex with other women. And when the opportunity arises, he takes it.

It’s a man’s biological imperative to have sex with as many women as he can. Why should I be any different?

If I got enough (or better) sex at home, I wouldn’t need to cheat.

I’m not doing anything that most of my friends don’t do. If you don’t believe me, ask them.

If my wife hadn’t gained so much weight—or if she was nicer to me, or more attentive—I wouldn’t have even thought about going elsewhere.

Who would call getting a lap dance in a strip club cheating? It’s just what guys do for fun.

And as we see on this forum on a daily basis,
If the police had been out chasing some bad guys, I wouldn’t have gotten caught in that brothel, Why don’t they go after some real criminals?

I’m only sexting and flirting. Where’s the harm in that? I don’t meet up with any of these women in person. It’s just a game.

When some of us @MANNA were in the therapy business, we have a name for this type of reasoning, it is called : Denial.

From a psychotherapy perspective, denial is a series of internal lies and deceits people tell themselves to make their questionable behaviors seem OKAY (at least in their own minds).
Typically, each self-deception is supported by one or more rationalizations, with each one bolstered by still more falsehoods.

The murder case of Chidinma comes to mind.
God save our men from killer women!

SAY NO TO CHEATING.

You are always welcome.
We will always stand on the side of the truth as long as we are here.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
God bless your marriage.
Great things loading for you and wifey.
God bless you manna for saying the truth.

I love these lines:
From a psychotherapy perspective, denial is a series of internal lies and deceits people tell themselves to make their questionable behaviors seem OKAY (at least in their own minds).
Typically, each self-deception is supported by one or more rationalizations, with each one bolstered by still more falsehoods.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by TBIZZY(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
All these wahala for just a single month!

Oh my days! When is January going to end?
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by AROMA1975: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
This d real definition of WAHALA
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by SEXONLY: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oloriburuku was not there when the man dey hustle money but don't want to share property with other woman.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
She will end up as the ultimate loser here she will either get the death penalty or life in prison.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Starzo:

you're a curse on humanity
Is it paining you that u cannot control your third leg. Sorry for the pains dear. Continue to bring curse upon yourself and your generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Goldbw122:

Have you been angry to a level that you are not yourself anymore and any action you take will be deathly, so that is out of extreme anger and anything can happen and the man know the kind of woman he is living with so why did he got another woman pregnant, so he deserve it, but the law will say it is wrong... Hmm that is society for you...

And next time when commenting don't insult me okk e get why...

Anger is not a justification for murder. Self control is key at all times. If it's not bearable or tolerable, the best thing is to leave and find other solutions.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Neddstark:
If you check very well, it is a high possibility that the witch had been starving him of sex before then that made him taste outside. Please death penalty or nothing. They claim they can't control their emotions when they do evil but feel they are equal to men. That witch should die.
Fear short women

They give the Cookie easily before marriage, when they marry finish, they start to hoard the cookie. Starving their husband. Husband find another cookie inside a clean fresh cookie jar outside, he start to enjoy endlessly. And when men go out like that, thats the end. Na like he goat, he don taste the forbidden fruit, e go dey move from one cookie jar to the other, looting and eating the cookie greedily . The woman will never be able to be in charge of him again. She has lost him. Na to divorce him remain, but the lazy madam cannot provide for herself the luxury the Man provides or carry home responsibilities by herself. Na to kill am and take over properties, na him remain. Rest in Peace, BAMA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
How do you kill someone and expect to live a life of your own afterwards too.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oracleforce:
Women are the most dreaded animal in the whole world...though they are called weaker vessels but fear them....

The guy get mind...he go give woman belle outside still come sleep with her wife for the house...

The moment you are dating a lady...all what she is studying about you are your soft and weak part in you...so that she can use your weakest part to deal with you when you Bleep up...

RIP.to the dead and kirikiri to the wife wicked wife and to the side chick...since she now have a pregnant for the man.. The lady should ensure say she born the child....she go inherit the property while the wicked wife languishes behind the bar cooling her feet...
Inherit which property?
Is she a legally wedded wife?
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Amah70: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Heediotic wife. Parasitic wife.
Are there no men again she would have gone out with, instead of committing murder?
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Sazzy001(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Cheating is Human nature applicable to both men & women but that's not to justify it. But the woman wasn't mindful of anger issues .. reasons why the man & wife should be educated on What marriage is all about today
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Marriage crashes anytime but parties cease to respect each other and value each other.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
May i not have any reason to kill my fellow humanbeings. May God protect me from killers.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Your husband runs a hotel that host sexual immoralities of all sort and he sees beautiful half dressed ladies everyday and u said he should not be tempted. Hope the woman does not want to covet the man’s wealth.

1 Like

Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wow victim blaming. Interesting.
Would you also blame the woman if the genders were reversed?
Goldbw122:
When you don't know how to control your d that is how you will be destroyed to nothing even when you are a God.. that control you have that is what will save you..
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
That woman should be shot on the head for this heinous crime against humanity

Marriage is never a do or die affair, if it's not working, just walk away it's not by force.

That woman must die too

It's really height of wickedness on the part of the accused.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Damn!!?
Fear woman o
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Patemax:
Chai that’s how my ex almost murdered me in my sleep with hot water and then I foolishly forgave her but didn’t know she wanted to come back in to finish me.. women from Obaare witches
shocked
Jesu
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
derecho:
Once the bolded is fixed, there'd be no need for all that happened. Even if you are offended or slighted, killing would never cross your mind.
Being a wife is beyond being able to spread your legs... Being his helpmeet is what many ladies don't ponder on.
A man however mustn't forget his role.

Yeah. You got my drift.
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
OriOko88:

If it was otherwise,you wouldn't say they should investigate well for sure. You'd be like. The man should be castrated and those bull crabs. Awon eyan double stabdrad angry
Na you sabi undecided
Re: Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) by simply22: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.