Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. (44537 Views)

He Asked Me To Suck His D!ck,now Am So Addicted To Suckin It.19yrs Old Girl Says / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by XDaBOSS(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmm...this one deep.
Remind me to comment later pls.
Na elders de talk last...maka allow una talk una own first
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2022
Why are you suicidal and desperate, it's life, just breathe in and out, and learn/. Trust in the process.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Aboguede(m): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2022
I only read " I am a scientist " then I knew u re lying and I stopped reading!

Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

I want more opinion on my predicament. Thanks!
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Johnboom: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Your solution is simple. You need Justification by grace. Look for APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH. Good bless you.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by ScriptWriter: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Tired2022 post=109699633]

Don't join an extremist religious body in an effort to escape your present situation, as they would complicate your issue. Be careful who you talk to for advice. Pray to God Regularly for strength and you'll receive the power to resist the temptations sooner than you think. Eph 4:6,7.
Stop looking down on yourself. The fact that you're sharing this and we are responding shows how valuable you are.
YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO GOD
You may need to talk to a mature Medical Doctor or a trained therapist, not quack.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2022
smiley smiley, i did not even read it, sounds unrealistic, cliché and overly dramatic. I have bicycle equations to solve this morning, will not full my head, with empty writings.

Aboguede:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Mariangeles(f): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
@Tired2022

My dear brother,your case is minor....I have been sleeping with prostitutes for the past 17 years or so but I always use protection..

I'm from an averagely wealthy home and I make good money too as a Web developer & Copywriter but my problem in life is my addiction to prostitutes.... Gosh,I have sex almost everyday cry

I have had sex with more than 400 prostitutes ( No exaggeration) ranging from brothel hoes, Coded runs hoes, inMessage hoes,Tinder & Badoo hoes and the street ones.

Most times the sex is even wack but as we know, addiction is a very bad thing

I'm very handsome and highly intelligent but I can't seem to get mind off prostitutes..What makes it even harder is the rate at which our ladies are into hookup....Who can you trust as a girlfriend or wife? Your so called girlfriend is a coded hoe....Even married women are not left out(Look at the DNA cases we hearing lately)

After having sex with a hoe,I always feel empty and depressed...Money ain't the problem but the fact that I keep laying my precious chest on strange women

Life is indeed hectic

smiley

After being with so many sex workers, should you be trusted as a boyfriend/husband?
Are you any better than every one of those sex workers you've been with?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by adedehinbo(m): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
@Tired2022

My dear brother,your case is minor....I have been sleeping with prostitutes for the past 17 years or so but I always use protection..

I'm from an averagely wealthy home and I make good money too as a Web developer & Copywriter but my problem in life is my addiction to prostitutes.... Gosh,I have sex almost everyday cry

I have had sex with more than 400 prostitutes ( No exaggeration) ranging from brothel hoes, Coded runs hoes, inMessage hoes,Tinder & Badoo hoes and the street ones.

Most times the sex is even wack but as we know, addiction is a very bad thing

I'm very handsome and highly intelligent but I can't seem to get mind off prostitutes..What makes it even harder is the rate at which our ladies are into hookup....Who can you trust as a girlfriend or wife? Your so called girlfriend is a coded hoe....Even married women are not left out(Look at the DNA cases we hearing lately)

After having sex with a hoe,I always feel empty and depressed...Money ain't the problem but the fact that I keep laying my precious chest on strange women

Life is indeed hectic

smiley
this is me
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by heniford2: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2022
RPG2020:

Nice one how is Finland? Love to visit one day

lake of joy Fin is awesome a very quiet place to make cool cash and relax too not so bussi and loud like Berlin Germany you get to meet amazing people grin go to traveling section the have info on it.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Ofadaman(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Go for lab test for HIV firsts, the need to visit the hospital, the wait time for result and the tension the doctor will put you through before announcing your result will be a life changer.

After that if u see ashewo you go run, ..
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Edomi: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
First you need to accept Jesus into your life so you can be delivered from the shackles of this bondage.

Secondly, be disciplined and determine to overcome this addiction and accountable to someone. With discipline, determination and accountability, nearly all addiction can be overcome.

Change your circle of friends and always stay with a person who can monitor and mentor you.

Quit alcohol by all mean possible because it is also a major culprit. You said without alcohol, prostitute are not appealing to you. So quit.

You also need to work on your mindsets.
Finally, learn to say No to that urge. Kill it before it kills you. It has suffered you enough.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Okhuadams(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

Congratulations I just submitted your profile to Guinness book of record, u will be hereing from them soon once again congrats on ur achievement. You have indeed done well and made your parents proud

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Richy4(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
macrodata:
I think his problem is that he has a problem wooing ladies, but has no problem if there is a transactional arrangement.

What beats me is how people get addicted to habits and find it hard to break away. By the grace of God, all it takes for me is one decisive thought.

I sincerely hope and pray he gets the help he needed...That addiction leads to a destructive path no one wished for...the fact that covid-19 is ruling does not mean HIV/AIDS has relinquished their powers

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by marsup: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Community dick Vs public holes... After all these, you will still wanna marry a virgin...

You are a sex addict. A dirty, careless one at that.
You need therapy/counseling. Also, there's a need to go for medical check up.

Good luck.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Tvoice: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
Someone said after he had castrated him self the urge for sex left him, have u considered dat option? lipsrsealed

Hahahahahaha , u be werey I aswear , no kon kii me dis morning abeg
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Fatbam003: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
A demonic power has bind you and the rewards on the long run could be deadly diseases. I was a victim of also but mine was gambling it was so terrible That I came back from Dubai and gambled with all the money I came with . Some won't believe but that is what happens when demonic saturations are involved. I cried and wept but my determinations were too weak and irrelevant. I was able to overcome by practicing Priesthood, making the presence of God my perpetual dwelling place. Pray for mercy and light bro. That is the only way out, The devil's agenda is to steal,kill and destroy. Your destiny is bright bro . God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Allwell96: 10:31am On Jan 26, 2022
Try to always caution yourself whenever u start thinking of sex. The obsession takes place in your mind only. Whenever you find yourself deep in thought of sex, call yourself out immediately. Clean your heart, you'll be free.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by ukaface(f): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Aaaaaaah
Sorry o
Eleyi gbenu tan ooooo!!
Aaaaaaahhhh!
102 prostitutes ke
No protection? You don check yourself medically ni?

And you want to marry!!!!
Do well to tell your wife this side of you o

Wait o,you mean your body count is 100+? Aaaaah

See,this one is not spiritual o
It is a self inflicted predicament turn addiction.

You just need to discipline yourself
Go meet therapist, sexual therapist.

Na wetin I fit talk o
But wait o, 102?
Aaaaaah
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Calicoe: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Prostitutes dy doke die
Any style you want dem go give you grin
Person wan stop u dey give am more reasons to continue. Which kind person u b sef
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by HustlerGurl(f): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2022
A lady is behind this article.
Wonder when ladies start growing balls.

Whatever,

Life goes On

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by emmeyen: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed afnd traumatised.

God is the answer. I didn't say church o. I mean God. Go on your knees and cry out to God. The same way you are venting now on nairaland, vent it out to him with all sincerity and brokenness. Tell him how helpless you are and surrender yourself totally to him. Then Pick a time everyday where you read your Bible for at least one hour. The word of God purges. Trust me. Pray to him daily to help you overcome your weakness. Then flee from all temptations ranging from sexual images and videos including friends. You'll be surprised when all of these will leave you. Don't let the devil make you feel you are helpless. You are not. God loves people like you.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Being addicted to sex with prostitutes maybe likely connected to the type of people you follow. If you follow friends who sleeps with prostitutes you're more likely to do the same. People are so defined by who they follow.

You're battling with lust, and lust is simply greed. It's a desire that routinely wants to have you.

What To Do
1. Withdraw from any of your friends who are promoting such acts. Beware of such persons. They are meant to corrupt you.

2. You need to work on your self control. Proverbs 25:28 says "A man without rule over his spirit is like a city without walls." Read your life. Read people. Read the Bible. Read in the early hours of the day, that's how you prepare your mind for the day. That's how you build your self control.

3. Invest your money in something else. Have a goal even before you receive your pay. Greed sets goal for you. Always have a goal with your money. Even though you don't know what to buy with it, you can just buy a gadget you can use. My brother was addicted to betting, then I told him to do this, and today, he is not interested in betting. He uses every single penny that may seem little to him to shop for goods from jumia.
Don't waste your money. In where I live prostitutes are being paid 500 Naira per section. Greed will tell you that, it is a huge opportunity to grab. But you're getting into a long thing.

4. Deal with anger and depression. I've noticed that anger and depression reconnect people or, it's the back door to addiction. Anytime you're angry or depressed you're more likely go back into your lust. That's why I said earlier that you should learn how to read yourself and to read people. Also, you need to get yourself busy always. Do exercise regularly, it would help.

4. Lastly, stop taking alcohol. Alcohol is scientifically proven to be responsible for bad and senseless decision making. Alcohol destroys some of the brain cells. And when the brain cell is destroyed, it can't be replaced. Do stay away from alchohol.

Also, alcohol too destroys the blood cell.

Conclusion
Above all you need Jesus in your life. He is life. Matthew 11:28 says " Come into me all who have laboured and are heavily burdened, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST."

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by RPG2020(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
lake of joy Fin is awesome a very quiet place to make cool cash and relax too not so bussi and loud like Berlin Germany you get to meet amazing people grin go to traveling section the have info on it.

Was their payment method there

Do swipe work there?
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by darichlife: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2022
I can feel pain brother, I understand how angry and unsatisfied you are with the kind of lifestyle you find yourself in.
If you are reading this I will the path you seek and I will not be
writing it here. Send me your email. everything will drop there.

You really need to start living.

God bless you
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Duru009(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2022
This your situation is a SPIRITUAL problem

Let me tell you, no amount of therapist can solve this. YOU need to look for a strong pastor around if possibly your PASTOR you need to confide in concerning this matter. My brother, You need DELIVERYCE....

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Calicoe: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2022
moneyest:
You are addicted to prostitutes and you are still coordinated to be typing in paragraphs..... Rubbish

And how was he supposed to type?
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Mariangeles(f): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Aboguede:

Those who lie a lot find it hard to believe the simplest of stories. sad
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Richy4(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2022
6ixT8:

No one is safe with him, was just to emphasize how he can't tame his whilly. wink

Oh... we got different interpretations... Your own version could be what he meant smiley....

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by emekachief: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Facts I said it arleady. Those bitch are just using every means to belittle men
HustlerGurl:
A lady is behind this article.
Wonder when ladies start growing balls.

Whatever,

Life goes On
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Bridget95(f): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2022
You can not stop until the evil spirit in you is cast out. Visit a mountain of fire church and register for deliverance immediately.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by seyz91(m): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
Ulunne777:
What you dont understand is that you are the same as the "public toilet" maybe more.
With your body count,you are a public sewage pit.

Why penis no get mileage metre?

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 3idiots: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Our problem for this life dey learn for where some people own dey cheesy

You're a mad man grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.