Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Help Is She Being Used For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Is She Being Used For Ritual (4113 Views)

Boy Narrowly Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Neighbour In Imo / How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Prechgold1180(m): 5:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Pardon any typing error or construction

Time 4:30am Sorry to disturb you but please I currently have a situation at hand
We woke up and found a lady crying in our passage
She is within the age of 20 to 24
She was on just boxers and singlet
We tried to talk to her but she did not respond and her face is kinda new
Was wondering how she got In because we got fence at the entrance and it is alalmost impossible to get in easily to think of it the time is just 3am at night
Some of my neighbors heared the noise and also came out
On the process of trying to get words from the girl which wer fruitless a guy that I have not seen before opened our passage door
We were shocked but kinda courageous the girl saw the guy and she took off luckily the other door was locked
The guy said the girl is his girlfriend that she took molly that’s why she can’t talk that she normally misbehaves like that whenever she get high

After some time I discovered the guy was a new tenant who packed into the other wing of our lodge not too long

So he wants to take the girl
We don’t know if we should release her

We don’t know if she is being used for ritual or so

Question does molly seize people’s voice
Does it make one cry
Why was she running from the guy

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by matrix199(m): 5:54am On Jan 26, 2022
What hard drug does not make addicts do, does not exist. It seems like the effect of hard drug. You guys should try to revive her. Get her water to wash her head and face. Make her stay where she is till she comes around, then ask her if she knows the guy.

9 Likes

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by dobnina(f): 5:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Time 4:30am Sorry to disturb you but please I currently have a situation at hand
Was wondering how she got In because we got fence at the entrance and it is alalmost impossible to get in easily to think of it the time is just 3am at night
On the process of trying to get words from the girl which wer fruitless a guy that I have not seen before opened our passage door
We were shocked but kinda courageous the girl saw the guy and she took off luckily the other door was locked
The guy said the girl is his girlfriend that she took molly that’s why she can’t talk that she normally misbehaves like that whenever she get high

After some time I discovered the guy was a new tenant who packed into the other wing of our lodge not too long

Does it make one cry

Don't release her.
She is in a vulnerable state.
When she is back to her senses, you can ask her if she wants to go back to her bf

6 Likes

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Mynd44: 6:06am On Jan 26, 2022
Find somewhere safe to hold her. As day gets clearer, call the police.

Or if you can, call the police now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Prechgold1180(m): 6:06am On Jan 26, 2022
dobnina:

Don't release her.
She is in a vulnerable state.
When she is back to her senses, you can ask her if she wants to go back to her bf

The guy is insisting
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Prechgold1180(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Mynd44:

Police ha lemme just inform the owner of the hus via call
I
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Halimaatz(f): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2022
Say no to drug abuse.
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by ITbomb(m): 6:14am On Jan 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

The guy is insisting
Involve the police, make sure you have enough video and audio evidence

1 Like

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by shawnfamous(m): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2022
G
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by shawnfamous(m): 6:17am On Jan 26, 2022
U guys should force the guy to take her to the hospital.
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Munzy14(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Mstchwwwwww..You only see what your eyes want to see... lipsrsealed

Our ladies won't learn.

4 Likes

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by ruggedboych: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Mynd44:

Stop acting all nice, because you are not one bit... You can ban me or hide my comment grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Uniquisite: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by PoliteActivist: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2022
WHATEVER you do, don't let him take her. This is EXACTLY how police let a serial killer take a naked boy who could not talk (because he drugged him). Jeffrey Dhamar killed him and went on to kill 17 young men!

1 Share

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 26, 2022
Molly makes one extremely happy, and there's no way it will impact how you talk. Something is fishy, and I would recommend getting the police involved.

2 Likes

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by PoliteActivist: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:
Molly makes one extremely happy, and there's no way it will impact how you talk. Something is fishy, and I would recommend getting the police involved.

I don't understand how they can even be thinking of giving her to him. See my post above

1 Like

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by HarunaWest(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2022
PoliteActivist:
WHATEVER you do, don't let him take her. This is EXACTLY how police let a serial killer take a naked boy who could not talk (because he drugged him). Jeffrey Dhamar killed him and went on to kill 17 young men!
Stop lying, he killed 17.
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by PoliteActivist: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2022
HarunaWest:

Stop lying, he killed 17.

Can you read? I said 17

1 Like

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Sucre6: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2022
Op common sense should tell y'all something was wrong, don't release the girl until she gets back to her normal sense, then you can ask her to explain what actually happened, from there y'all will know the next action to take.

Save her life biko

2 Likes

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Boogyman557: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Kolenda(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Does it make one cry

Please we need an update on the whereabouts of the said girl
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Prechgold1180(m): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2022
Kolenda:

Please we need an update on the whereabouts of the said girl
We took her to the hospital and she is still unable to talk
Can’t even find the said boyfriend at home
Omo I don tire

1 Like

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Kolenda(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:

We took her to the hospital and she is still unable to talk
Can’t even find the said boyfriend at home
Omo I don tire
This is serious
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Memberclub(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prechgold1180:
We took her to the hospital and she is still unable to talk Can’t even find the said boyfriend at home Omo I don tire
na drugs
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by emnite(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Memberclub:

na drugs
you're right it's hard drugs
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Gadafii: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
So una allow the boyfriend escape when the girl hadn't been revived, someone u guys should have held and tied down until the girl is okay,

How many guys dey that compound to have allowed him slipped away

You guys are in bigger problem if you can't provide hat strange guy, cos when poo hit the fan and the police get involved, your guess is as good as mine as what they will say or do.

5 Likes

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by BigYash: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why una let the boy run? Anyways who give him hux,should provide him for questioning ..
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by lyriclekidd(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Most times everything no be ritual or organ harvesting. Most of these girls wey dy run mad or act strange some na drugs. And naija girls like free things ,once dem see the thing dy surplus dem go dy take am anyhow. Naso one girl for hotel wey I lodge one time go take Colorado come start to dy do anyhow, if to say people no dy around dem go say dem done use am.

1 Like

Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Prechgold1180(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gadafii:
So una allow the boyfriend escape when the girl hadn't been revived, someone u guys should have held and tied down until the girl is okay,

How many guys dey that compound to have allowed him slipped away

You guys are in bigger problem if you can't provide hat strange guy, cos when poo hit the fan and the police get involved, your guess is as good as mine as what they will say or do.

Omo it was 3am in the night and it was just 3 of us
Things happen fast u nur go even get brain to reason well again
Re: Help Is She Being Used For Ritual by Nicepoker(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mynd44:

If I ban this one now. They will say I am wicked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

They took the body and leave the brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings in Anambra PHOTOS / Vehicle Tracking - Secure Your Vehicle Against Theft, Arm-robbery with GPS Track / 7 Year Old Boy Beheaded In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.