Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) (17222 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Babtech001: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima has opened up about her pain, doubt, insecurities and commitment to healing and restoration, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, the 51-year-old said that in spite of her pain and insecurities, she is still grateful for her commitment to healing.

Describing herself using several adjectives, she wrote: “I’m so grateful for this woman right here. Seriously. Like, I’m absolutely over the moon in love with her! Her smile. Her heart.

“Her generous spirit. Her faith in herself and others. Her deep desire and personal commitment to see those around her win. Her love of Source, God, Creator. Her stubbornness. Her piercing and ridiculously loud laugh. Her loyalty and the way she inspires. Her pain, doubts, and insecurities.

“What I love and am most grateful about is her desire and commitment to healing and restoring how she sees herself, this world and her place in it, because she knows this is what creates the reality she experiences in every moment.

“She is everything I desire and aspire to be, and more. And from what I sense, she is only getting better from here. It’s been a long time since I wrote this woman a love note. This week, today especially, felt as good a time as any.”

The former President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria was charged with manslaughter and reckless driving in 2009 after she accidentally killed a medical doctor Giwa Suraj in 2006.

Ibinabo was sentenced to a five-year jail term by a Federal High Court sitting in Lagos. She was however granted bail in the sum of ₦2 million by a Court of Appeal in Lagos pending the determination of her appeal at the Supreme Court.

The actress took a break from the movie scene due to the emotional trauma.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJUTKFNByq/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2022
51 waoooh!
She's such a beautiful ageless woman. This body would have been mine but my new addiction for Fufu & Egusi soup will not allow me cry

Every business (big or small) needs to have a social media presence, Yes even that your moi-moi business which of course could be time consuming.
Being consistent online is a very difficult task that's why in the spirit of Valentine, I would like to help manage 20 businesses online FREE for one month.

Are you fast enough?

Get a month free social media management (between FEB 14TH - MAR 14TH) be fast, because it's opened to the first 20 people only.
Note, you must have an existing business online or offline.

Terms & Conditions applies!

See signature for contact details. Good Luck!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Nolah(f): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2022
She looks beautiful
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Mood11: 6:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Beautiful ageless woman kiss
Ibinabo, Lilian Bach, Sandra Achums, Stella Damascus, Regina Askia, Monalisa China, Rita Dominic, Franca Brown.
These women don't want to age, they are like the age of adeline, getting younger each day.

6 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by chatinent: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2022
Well done, ma'am.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by suffering: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2022
The former President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria was charged with manslaughter and reckless driving in 2009 after she accidentally killed a medical doctor Giwa Suraj in 2006.
Why hasn’t she done her seven to eight years behind bars? Naija is a jungle, seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Cholls(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2022
suffering:
Why hasn’t she done her seven to eight years behind bars? Naija is a jungle, seriously.
my brother I see same pattern with this case

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by suffering: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Cholls:
my brother I see same pattern with this case
This one will reach a conclusion eventually. Most cases get resolutions within three years. Ibinabo matter tire me.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2022
May God heal her
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by tutudesz: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2022
undecided
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by rave1047: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2022
Okay ma
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Taaatiaana
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2022
All that glitters are not Gold. The rich also cry. Do not be discouraged you reading this, you shall come out stronger from all your worries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2022
Spec
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Eduble: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2022
No pain no gain
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2022
Ageless... And.. Beautiful
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Wazobia2216: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2022
Mood11:
Beautiful ageless woman kiss
Ibinabo, Lilian Bach, Sandra Achums, Stella Damascus, Regina Askia, Monalisa China, Rita Dominic, Franca Brown.
These women don't want to age, they are like the age of adeline, getting younger each day.
Where you put Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2022
NO B SHE JAM PERSON DIE THAT YEAR

BUT E B LIKE NA PISHURE UNA WAN SHOW US
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2022
No mention the the doctor's wife or family.. Self praise only..

She is unrepentant

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2022
Still hot!
Prison had nothing on her
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by lesbiconverter: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2022
nkemoma:
No mention the the doctor's wife or family.. Self praise only..

She is unrepentant
she decided to move on. You can do the same

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by money121(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Ok
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Abibi22(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2022
she looks gorgeous
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2022
lesbiconverter:

Don't mind them. Nigerians are such a vindictive lot. My cousin killed a boy in an accident in early 2020. Our families met, we apologized and they made us agree to requirements which we met, including footing burial bills and "marrying a wife for him" (both families are Anambra) Both families are friends today. Accidents happen and will keep on happening to us all, inclusive of some of us who feign sanctimonious. Ibinabo was just a victim of her status.

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2022
lesbiconverter:

You never move on from killing a human . It always stays with you .

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by davodyguy: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by davodyguy: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Don't mind them. Nigerians are such a vindictive lot. My cousin killed a boy in an accident in early 2020. Our families met, we apologized and they made us agree to requirements which we met, including footing burial bills and "marrying a wife for him" (both families are Anambra) Both families are friends today. Accidents happen and will keep on happening to us all, inclusive of some of us who feign sanctimonious. Ibinabo was just a victim of her status.
The cases here are not similar.

Please be reasonable.

The Giwa family did not tell you that have moved on, but the case is still awaiting to heard at the Supreme Court.

That tells you what is going on with the judiciary in Nigeria.

Someone told us that he has a case at the supreme court awaiting date since 2003. But when it comes to election matter, they are given accelerated hearing.

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

You never move on from killing a human . It always stays with you .

So why aren't you moving on?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2022
Hope she was made to pay a hefty compensation...... Murderer....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey / Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador / Blogger Vivian Gist Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.