Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? (15328 Views)

The Origin Of The European Super League Idea - Naptu2 / Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League / 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by cr7lomo: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Whobedatte:
Mention one oga and stop capping . Majority of Andorra , Moldova and Luxembourg players are plumbers and iron benders who does football as part time.
Have such shame !

Just like Bolivia players even told their government that they are not interested in football and they wished they can just award their opponents 3 points cos they have other important jobs to attent to...those a the frauds favorite opponents....
And mind u... Ronaldo has scored more teams in fifas top 20 that ur fraud that has 80 percent if his international goals coming from friendlies and teams from below 30th ranked team
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Antivirus92(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

Scoring goals doesn't make it a farmers league...try to apply intelligence... reason is that there is a huuuuuge gap between Barcelona real madrid and the rest .... the reason messi is not doing well in France is cos the team is not built around him like the mistake barca did... that was the most stupid thing barca ever did... the sort of mistake arsenal did when Henry was there...
85% of c.ronaldo's goals happened in la liga,,,,
remove the goals ronaldo scored in la liga, add his country and other club goals(juve,man utd, sporting lisbon) he will not have up to 250 goals,,
#facto

2 Likes

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Davince10: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ronaldo is the king of football as far as am concern, how leagues in different clubs messi played, Ronaldo's awards was due to his different clubs and leagues, he encountered to accomplish his goals, it's not a easy task, why messi no change club all this years. Whether him go see ball play.

1 Like

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Pussyassasin(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Benny6944:
I will Always go for Ronaldo. A player who achieved his golden boot from different countries and league.

CR7

Currently at 805 Goals
he should use tha 805 goals to win 6 golden shoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by cr7lomo: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Antivirus92:
85% of c.ronaldo's goals happened in la liga,,,,
remove the goals ronaldo scored in la liga, add his country and other club goals(juve,man utd, sporting lisbon) he will not have up to 250 goals,,
#facto

Ronaldo has 803 goals in total....with 311 in la liga ..
.subtract that from 803 gives u 492 non la liga goals...
311÷803 × 100= 38% ... so how did u arrive at 85%??

Messi om the other hand has 758 goals in total....with 474 in la liga ...subtract that from 758 and it gives u 284 non la liga goals... 474÷758× 100 = 62%

U must hv been terrible in maths... just proved it

Factos
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Geeman2006: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
I had forgotten about Mario Jardel if not for this post, him and conceciao were beasts at FC porto 1998- 2000 years.
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Hiq0: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Copy copy nairaland. Old news
I don't get u, I posted dis news, dis morning and it was from goal.com
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Panda7:

how come we don't see these awards in Africa
abi Africa don't play football
we are coming there very soon, believe with me boss
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by littleguy444: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

Spanish league is the easiest league to score out of the top 5 leagues.... suarez even join hammer 40 goals , something that he cudnt come close in the EPL... de Lima hammer 35 goals in his first season... Ronaldo fire 41 goals in his second season... look at 34 Yr old benzema don hammer 18 already and season still de half ...if salah join la liga , Im go blast 50 goals... messi was just taking advantage of that league to pump in goals... just watch mbappe next season , he will hammer 40 goals for Madrid and if halaand joins , that one fo hammer 50 goals.... that league is designed to mk exceptional scorers to fire loads of goals ... even Ronaldo and suarez both admitted that la liga is easier to score there .... imagine messi that scored 30 goals last season struggling to score in the French league
you forgot to mention that this player were at their prime then, not to mention the quality of their club and the fact that most of the players serve them. Messi and ronaldo were beasts in their prime both in their leagues and champions league. You refuse to mention the fact that messi scored premier league club for fun in champions league or will you also say that it is easy to score in champions league?, real Madrid did a hattrick of UCL so their teams were unplayable or will. Bruno and cavani scored for fun last season in EPL but no one will say it is farmers league but when they do it in others league it will become farmers league. Not every player have to move around to be great messi and Rinaldo what was the best for them, if hazard had stayed in Chelsea and achieved great things it is still okay standard of football is set on the pitch.
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
KreativSquare:

Wait... so the same french football magazine who started ballon d'Or started Golden boot?

And some nonsense fanbase are discrediting it because their goat is falling short of it. grin grin grin

yes na boss but me d only reason I prefer ronaldo to messi is bcuz one messi has tattoos and I hate people with that art, and I love ronaldo 's resilience I.e hardwork and thirdly I love d fact that he always challenge even though he had been given and everlasting challenger in person of messi
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by cr7lomo: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
littleguy444:
you forgot to mention that this player were at their prime then, not to mention the quality of their club and the fact that most of the players serve them. Messi and ronaldo were beasts in their prime both in their leagues and champions league. You refuse to mention the fact that messi scored premier league club for fun in champions league or will you also say that it is easy to score in champions league?, real Madrid did a hattrick of UCL so their teams were unplayable or will. Bruno and cavani scored for fun last season in EPL but no one will say it is farmers league but when they do it in others league it will become farmers league. Not every player have to move around to be great messi and Rinaldo what was the best for them, if hazard had stayed in Chelsea and achieved great things it is still okay standard of football is set on the pitch.

How did Bruno and cavani score for fun...do u guys even research b4 commenting.... Nigerians don't hv the habit of researching b4 commenting, I dont know y?... cavani scored 10 goals in 26 games Bruno scored 18 goals including 9 penalties meaning he only scored 9 goals from open play last season in 37 games....now how are both scoring freely?? ... Barca and madrid dominated that league due to TV rights , they had the best players in that league.... no other league hv that liberty... its like man city and Liverpool having 80 percent of the best players in the EPL , what do u think will happen in the EPL and champions league.... other leagues shared players and list top 6 clubs.... and they also had the money to buy the best players abroad... thats y they were brutal in the champions league, then imagine what they wud do to those minors in la liga ... no team in the whole of Europe succeeded in pulling in the best of the best like real madrid and Barcelona.... the Italian league used to compete with them but after the 2006 Italian scandal, Italian league collapsed and they lost investors... thats was y a 3rd( atletico Madrid) rose.... but still atletico cudnt even meet up...
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by cr7lomo: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Geeman2006:
I had forgotten about Mario Jardel if not for this post, him and conceciao were beasts at FC porto 1998- 2000 years.

He was the one that taught CR7 how to suspende
In the air and nod the ball.... that guy was a head master and a deadly poacher..... he won 2 European Golden boots .... he was the one that made Ronaldo believe that a player cud average a goal per game.... he was really influential in Ronaldos career , but most people don't know this .... Hector Ronaldo how to be deadly in the box ...the guy knew where the ball wud always land , like he was ahead of time , that is a pure art that football players don't know.... thats what Ronaldo learnt and used it to be the first human to score 800 goals
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Okhuadams:
Very obvious the OP is a Messi fan, CR7 different club
NO!, Never, Back to sender, God forbid, Why Na, Impossible, never was and never will be
Okhuadams:
Mess mess one clup untill he wins the champions league and golden boot with deterrent clups then compare him with The Real GOAT
he is currently trying to even enjoy football away from Barcelona

1 Like

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by OJEEMAH(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Numerouno94:

My boss grin
what's up bro?

Been a while
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Numerouno94(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
OJEEMAH:
what's up bro?

Been a while

Make I quote u for one dead thread.
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Devil1Messenger: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Enoch3721:
I don't get u, I posted dis news, dis morning and it was from goal.com
It has been in goal.com for 3days now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Geeman2006: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

He was the one that taught CR7 how to suspende
In the air and nod the ball.... that guy was a head master and a deadly poacher..... he won 2 European Golden boots .... he was the one that made Ronaldo believe that a player cud average a goal per game.... he was really influential in Ronaldos career , but most people don't know this .... Hector Ronaldo how to be deadly in the box ...the guy knew where the ball wud always land , like he was ahead of time , that is a pure art that football players don't know.... thats what Ronaldo learnt and used it to be the first human to score 800 goals

Interesting to know... I knew those his porto years the guy was banging in goals like no man's business.. He was very ruthless Infront of goal. Thanks for the info.
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by AlmaIganishire: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ronaldo is the Goat of all time , best in every league played.
Well, the partnership between TIKTOK and AFCON is giving fans world-class football experience. Hope to see Africans win too
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

It has been in goal.com for 3days now
sorry I did not know, just thought I should post it cuz its beneficial for football fans
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Antivirus92(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
AlmaIganishire:
Ronaldo is the Goat of all time , best in every league played.
Well, the partnership between TIKTOK and AFCON is giving fans world-class football experience. Hope to see Africans win too
ronaldo is just a goal scorer,,,,nothing much
funny some few years ago, goal poachers like henry,raul,owen,inzaghi etc were considered great but not the best
people with fewer goals like zidane,figo,rivaldo,ronaldinho were considered the best of that era,,,,
over all as a player,,,,,messi is a million times better than ronaldo.
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by KreativSquare: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Enoch3721:
yes na boss but me d only reason I prefer ronaldo to messi is bcuz one messi has tattoos and I hate people with that art, and I love ronaldo 's resilience I.e hardwork and thirdly I love d fact that he always challenge even though he had been given and everlasting challenger in person of messi

Lol... can you imagine??

Well, you are not alone on this, many of you Ronaldo fans don't have concrete reason why you think Ronaldo is better than Messi except from some flismy, unreasonable, unrelated gargauns and emotional affection.

Because deep down you all know Messi is better. Can you imagine saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because Ronaldo does not have a tattoo on his body? Isn't that crazy grin grin grin

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion sha. But if you know the truth say it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by DICKstractor: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2022
cr7lomo:

Hazard is not a goal scorer....I mentioned that it favours exceptional goal scorers.... if lewandoski joins real madrid now , he will blast 50 goals....

So Bundesliga and ligue 1 are now more competitive than LA Liga?

All this to discredit messi's achievement. If it was so easy winning golden shoe as a LA Liga player, why didn't your Ronaldo win it every year throughout his stay in Spain

1 Like

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by DICKstractor: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Panda7:

I wasn't contradicting your headline. I am asking if Africa doesn't have awards or doesn't play football

Africa have. They give 2 live chickens

1 Like

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Panda7(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Enoch3721:
we are coming there very soon, believe with me boss

I don't mind surprises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2022
KreativSquare:

Lol... can you imagine??

Well, you are not alone on this, many of you Ronaldo fans don't have concrete reason why you think Ronaldo is better than Messi except from some flismy, unreasonable, unrelated gargauns and emotional affection.

Because deep down you all know Messi is better. Can you imagine saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because Ronaldo does not have a tattoo on his body? Isn't that crazy grin grin grin

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion sha. But if you know the truth say it.
nope, I won't agree with u boss on dis one, I can banter anyone anywhere for ronaldo with different reason but u only took my irrelevant one, o ye d wise one let's start from saying my G.O.A.T is d hardworking but have u ever heard of any one saying messi is a hardworking player
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Panda7:

I don't mind surprises
we won't surprise u hence, we will shock you
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by cr7lomo: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2022
DICKstractor:

So Bundesliga and ligue 1 are now more competitive than LA Liga?

All this to discredit messi's achievement. If it was so easy winning golden shoe as a LA Liga player, why didn't your Ronaldo win it every year throughout his stay in Spain

I don't argue with people that are not intelligent...u will slow me down
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by KreativSquare: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Enoch3721:
nope, I won't agree with u boss on dis one, I can banter anyone anywhere for ronaldo with different reason but u only took my irrelevant one, o ye d wise one let's start from saying my G.O.A.T is d hardworking but have u ever heard of any one saying messi is a hardworking player

Good.

Now tell me in what way is Ronaldo an hardworker? And Messi is not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by DICKstractor: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
cr7lomo:

I dint argue with people that are not intelligent...u will slow me down

Okay bolt
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Panda7(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Enoch3721:
we won't surprise u hence, we will shock you

lol that wouldn't be bad. Africa needs her appreciation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 11th February 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 / Wolves Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 3) On 21st September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.