Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? (15334 Views)

The Origin Of The European Super League Idea - Naptu2 / Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League / 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
KreativSquare:

Good.

Now tell me in what way is Ronaldo an hardworker? And Messi is not
Ronaldo always keep fit, waiting behind after training to train more, the gym is literally is playground, and sometimes trains even if the team is not training and he even use to ask some teammates to join him during this scenarios,lastly whenever a professional is being ask about ronaldo d first, second or third line of their statement is ronaldo is a hardworking player
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Panda7:

lol that wouldn't be bad. Africa needs her appreciation.
desperately but our corrupt leaders are not up for that
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by KreativSquare: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
Ronaldo always keep fit, waiting behind after training to train more, the gym is literally is playground, and sometimes trains even if the team is not training and he even use to ask some teammates to join him during this scenarios,lastly whenever a professional is being ask about ronaldo d first, second or third line of their statement is ronaldo is a hardworking player

Lmao... grin grin grin

Okay so Messi does not train? Messi does not hit the gym? Messi does not work hard? Or does he just get on the pitch and play football?

Some of you just talk as if you don't think, is there any football player on this planet that doesn't train or workout before going to the pitch.

So just because Ronaldo post pictures of him working out all the time on social media and Messi doesn't means Messi doesn't work out?

Beside what has the workout done for Ronaldo? Does that make me a better passer than messi? Does it make him have more ball control than Messi? Does it make him a more better player than Messi?

Ronaldo literally falls and dives in most games, the only time you will see Messi fall down is when a player forceful drag him down.

So what exactly has his going the gym and posting pictures done for him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
KreativSquare:

Lmao... grin grin grin

Some of you just talk as if you don't think, is there any football player on this planet that doesn't train or workout before going to the pitch.
did I say there is I only made emphasis on one who does it on a regular basis I.e a continuous routine

KreativSquare:

So just because Ronaldo post pictures of him working out all the time on social media and Messi doesn't means Messi doesn't work out?
I did not say mess I does not work out I ask u a question and u didn't answer, d question goes like this have anyone been interviewed about Messi and replied thus, Messi Is A Hardworking Player

KreativSquare:

Beside what has the workout done for Ronaldo? Does that make me a better passer than messi? Does it make him have more ball control than Messi? Does it make him a more better player than Messi?
I agree with u on dis, DAT is y a gift or talent from GOD is better than any man made creation, messi beta talent, physically and football wise but let's be sincere supposing messi is as hardworking as ronaldo no player on dis Earth will be able to compare himself to Messi, and again Supposing football was determined by hard work Ronaldo will surely be better than messi at football

Ronaldo literally falls and dives in most games, the only time you will see Messi fall down is when a player forceful drag him down.

So what exactly has his going the gym and posting pictures done for him?[/quote]
KreativSquare:

Lmao... grin grin grin

Okay so Messi does not train? Messi does not hit the gym? Messi does not work hard? Or does he just get on the pitch and play football?
pls don't misquote me

Enoch3721:
always keep fit, waiting behind after training to train more, the gym is literally is playground, and sometimes trains even if the team is not training and he even use to ask some teammates to join him during this scenarios
after we finish dis banter I have another reason we will banter on!
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by KreativSquare: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
did I say there is I only made emphasis on one who does it on a regular basis I.e a continuous routine

I did not say mess I does not work out I ask u a question and u didn't answer, d question goes like this have anyone been interviewed about Messi and replied thus, Messi Is A Hardworking Player

I agree with u on dis, DAT is y a gift or talent from GOD is better than any man made creation, messi beta talent, physically and football wise but let's be sincere supposing messi is as hardworking as ronaldo no player on dis Earth will be able to compare himself to Messi, and again Supposing football was determined by hard work Ronaldo will surely be better than messi at football

So what exactly has his going the gym and posting pictures done for him?

Lmao... grin grin grin

Okay so Messi does not train? Messi does not hit the gym? Messi does not work hard? Or does he just get on the pitch and play football? pls don't misquote me

always keep fit, waiting behind after training to train more, the gym is literally is playground, and sometimes trains even if the team is not training and he even use to ask some teammates to join him during this scenarios after we finish dis banter I have another reason we will banter on!

Lol... You still want us to banter? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
KreativSquare:

Lol... You still want us to banter? grin
yeah boss but u agree say I win u for dis one( I know you will say No) anyways will you like to say some few words
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by KreativSquare: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Enoch3721:
yeah boss but u agree say I win u for dis one( I know you will say No) anyways will you like to say some few words

Win kee? How? Lol.. grin grin

Oya your other point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2022
KreativSquare:

Oya your other point?
Ronaldo attracts attention, he is like an investment, he has fans following him up and down e.g he went to Seria A and d next tin u no TV rights increase but that was not the case for messi
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2022
KreativSquare:

Win
thanks
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by KreativSquare: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Enoch3721:
Ronaldo attracts attention, he is like an investment, he has fans following him up and down e.g he went to Seria A and d next tin u no TV rights increase but that was not the case for messi

Well we all know Ronaldo is an attention seeker. He likes to be the one that always shows on the headline.

So yes you are right Ronaldo attracts attention. But we all know who the media still love the most: Messi

It's funny you don't know Messi is more popular than Ronaldo, and that popularity has earned him more high paying deals more than Ronaldo. Messi is number 1 football shirt high selling player.

And in times of TV right, this is the first time Messi is moving from a club and right now even Ronaldo fans watch Ligue 1. Lol

PSG has just 30m followers on their social media, just last week they celebrated 150m followers and they give all the glory to Messi.

So you see every player has their own influence. Though Ronaldo is an attention seeker but we all know who really gets the attention. wink cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
KreativSquare:

Well we all know Ronaldo is an attention seeker. He likes to be the one that always shows on the headline.

So yes you are right Ronaldo attracts attention. But we all know who the media still love the most: Messi

It's funny you don't know Messi is more popular than Ronaldo, and that popularity has earned him more high paying deals more than Ronaldo. Messi is number 1 football shirt high selling player.

And in times of TV right, this is the first time Messi is moving from a club and right now even Ronaldo fans watch Ligue 1. Lol

PSG has just 30m followers on their social media, just last week they celebrated 150m followers and they give all the glory to Messi.

So you see every player has their own influence. Though Ronaldo is an attention seeker but we all know who really gets the attention. wink cool

well well well, are u telling me that messi gets more attention than ronaldo even though Ronaldo is an attention seeker, cool grin wink u funny sha how many people day watch Ligue 1 most Nigerians watch games at viewing centers and viewing centres do not show most ligue 1 matches patriotic messi fans only way of watching him is startimes others wait for UCL so therefore ronaldo is most watched that is ,,,1,,,,

secondly, followers of PSG increased and messi was praised wow! so does DAT make messi more popular yes and No, cuz he brought followers from his old club to his new club same thing ronaldo has done over the last couple of years but he was not recognised all because ronaldo has done it consistently consistent over d past couple of years.

I don't get you because dis is the first move means the TV rights should not increase wow! we are talking about the so-called best player DAT ever kick d ball here! Guy, let's be realistic here the move has not been as good as expected Boss but that does not mean u should play it down and BTW, u know it wasn't only messi right Ramos, Gini, Hakimi and donnarumma also went there so are u telling me that a tree(ronaldo) has made a forest instead of trees(PSG new signings)

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Panda7(m): 12:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Enoch3721:
desperately but our corrupt leaders are not up for that

Leaders are not necessarily politicians
that's why football governing body don't let politics mingle with sport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Panda7:

Leaders are not necessarily politicians
that's why football governing body don't let politics mingle with sport
yeah boss, but there is corruption in virtually every where a a leader or group of leaders is/are found
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Panda7(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Enoch3721:
yeah boss, but there is corruption in virtually every where a a leader or group of leaders is/are found

that is right, most of these leaders suffer from lack of good direction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Panda7:

that is right, most of these leaders suffer from lack of good direction.
I believe most of them know what his right but they are reluctant all bcuz d truth won't fetch dem money
Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Panda7(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Enoch3721:
I believe most of them know what his right but they are reluctant all bcuz d truth won't fetch dem money

if so, it's left for the administration to make decisions and take control. affairs are not merely meant for leaders alone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Panda7:

if so, it's left for the administration to make decisions and take control. affairs are not merely meant for leaders alone..
I wished that is how its been done here, even if am not that good at government I know that separation of powers states that they should be decentralised of powers at least across the government's cabinet

1 Like

Re: What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? by Benny6944: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Pussyassasin:
he should use tha 805 goals to win 6 golden shoe

Mess should use that 6 golden boot to win highest goal scorer in history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 6th February 2010 / Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 / Arsenal Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 11th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.