Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (902905 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!

can I ask? did you mail an MP or you mailed IRCC incessantly. Also, for how many days did you start mailing and your eligibility started?

emmalextemtop:
Greetings!

My PPR Gist and Documents Submitted.

Application Submitted:- 22nd December, 2021.

Biometrics Collection Letter:- 23rd December 2021(exactly 24hrs after applying)
Biometrics Updated:- 29th of December 2021(updated same day i did biometrics at Vfs lekki)

Upfront Medicals:- Feb 16th, 2022
Medical Review:- Feb 18th 2022 (by IRCC on my GCKey portal that very day IOM sent me text message that my medical report has been sent to the embassy)
Medical Passed:- Feb 19th 2022(under 24hrs)

...then the Glorious and Faith-ful waiting begins, with several login-in......

To the glory of God!
Eligibility Review:- Just yesterday night few minutes before midnight, 22nd March 2022

PPR:- And to the Glory of Jesus, the following morning by 9:48a.m, 23rd of March, 2022, i refresh my mail to continue sending several mails to IRCC and 9 MP's as usual and i saw IRCC message to check my application for 2 messages and it's my Application has bEen approved with my Original Passport Request and Correspondence Letter sitting underneath gently.
I was just muttering Jesus by bits as i was scrolling down gently on my PC to check what is in the Final Decision- Approved!

Thank you Jesus.

Documents Submitted(Sponsor).

Sponsor is my dad.
Dad's NIN
Employment I.D Card(Civil servant)
Letters of Promotions till Recent
Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
6MONTHS MBS(FIRST BANK OO)-almost 7 months
Landed Properties
Car Particulars with pictures of dad beside it at home
House Documents with pictures
Affidavit of Support for Sponsorship
Father's Letter of Sponsorship
Prove of large cocoa farm, poultry and piggery farming with pictures, receipt of sales, invoices inclusive as a show of Father's other Occupation in Nigeria and source of income apart from his government job(i made sure i defended it in my SOP because we nor register the business and i state that farming is an informal occupation in Nigeria, so it will indicates no much need for CAC so far they've seen money and i convince them enough with adequate docs, ""everybody for your information!"" i nor submit tax clearance oO, we nor rich pass una, na the little wEy i get wEy my papa give me na hin i trade and work hard with it o, however everybody's application is unique to themselves, as a female Nairalander in Canada told me too)

Mum's Trading Store with pictures, Local government receipts, internal revenue receipts, tax receipts.
Mum's official I.d card as a bonafide Trader and all other Trading receipts over the years (na every i collect from her just to show another sure source of daily income for the family, i didn't take any chances)
Mum's NIN

Applicants Documents (mine)

Algonquin College Letter of acceptance (May intake, after i have exhausted all my deferral options, since 2020 Dec, uhm my tori ehn, this was actually my last chance...haaaa)
Algonquin College Official Tution Receipt
My NIN
Drivers license (I put am to also convince those V.O's, these little things counts)
6MONTHS MBS-FBN also(10k CAD with close to 7 times that my company's monthly salary appears in my personal account with the company names consistently-""take notes of this please and i also made sure my sponsor send part of his money to me for my living expenses with prove of First Bank app transfer receipt- you gerrit? You do""wink
Employment I.D card
My 4 months Pay slips
Study Leave/Reference letter from Employer (na me write am my sELf give my oga to sign �)
Letter of Employment
4 pages SOP(demonstrating my coming back after studies and it also has prove in my Father's court affidavit of support oath and Job Study leave that my C.E.O signed)
Academic Qualifications (Degree, Transcript, Nysc, Other relevant academic certificates....e.t.c)
Professional Qualifications (PMP, HSE, NIM...e.tc.)
Birth Certificate (of course showing the family name same with my dad, mum and the owner of the family house which is my dad)
International Passport
Police Character Certificate (e dan even expire before i finally submitted, due to lot of deferment, o bOi�...but i nor care o)

I hope am not missing anything else...,! If i do, several knows but i know i made sure my application was tight with sufficient and ADEQUATE docs needed to convince those guys.
All to the Glory of God The Father of Compassion!
My application was exactly 3 months gbako and significant; i started sending more than 50 mails daily to IRCC excluding daily webforms and MP's(just a week roughly). I started this like a week to the completion of the 3 months (according to IRCC's calendar but to me, 3 months was completed last week)

At this juncture guys, what i will say is your application is unique to yourself alone, don't let anyone confuse you, have Faith in it, eat study visa YouTube videos daily and every night like me, follow international students on line (telegram, i.g,...), follow latest Canada schooling/traveling news, do your assignment as i did mine and God crown me my 2% making it 100% perfect, without Him it can never be perfected, but remember """Faith without Work is Dead""", that is it.

And i will also advise, tackle every areas in your SOP, don't take chances and Pray daily. I said i won't stop praying from 22nd Dec till the day of reception, yesterday and now we still keep on Praying.

WHAT WORKS FOR OTHERS MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU BUT YOU CAN LEARN FROM IT AS I HOPE YOU'VE LEARNT FROM THIS.
DO YOUR ASSIGNMENT THROUGH YOUR INTENSE RESEARCH.
BELIEVE +VELY
GOD BLESS.

I can not but thank the gurus here(lekki bobo, frank, makano...) and all persons here that has contributed to this PPR and answering all my questions, some that i meet here that are already in Canada today, Henry Osamede (NL), Lolade(NL), Olu Japa Community, Olu of Canada, Mrs O., Mc Bernardino on YTB, Ms_ Yemisi, Damilima, Noel Abingwa and other international students and Cad. Citizenship.
Thank you all, am small but so grateful.

NOTE:- I did it myself including the POF's, the running of account for like 7 months, applied myself through enough researches on GCKey Portal and this was actually my First Time to the Glory of God and His Compassion that births Mercy and Grace over me.

To all PPR hopeful, yours dEy come this month, shhààmííñ àdùrááá!!!

Bye for now! Now i can have a good soothing sleep������ mehhhn.
(Sorry this is long, didn't plan it as such)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stburnish2:

I think eligibility started b4 Medical request was sent.
Maybe around 20 Feb

The documents I sent were
My university results
Nysc
My 3 diff bank statement of 1-year each (I’m self sponsoring)
Documents from work.
Survey plans.
Employment documents.
Payslips.
SOP (6 pages).
Bank reference letters
Congratulations dear , pls what’s your program length and how much did you show as pof
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BellefilleOma: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Congratulations
Stburnish2:
PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! � � � �
✅ ✅ ✅

Good morn beautiful pple.
I just came across this page yesterday and was able to read through. As a tradition I saw on the group, lemme join by sharing my timeline

First time applicant

Portal type: Old portal

Application submitted - 11 Feb 22

Biometric done and updated- 17 Feb

Medical Request - 4 March

Medicals - 17 March

Medicals Passed - 22 March

BVL————- 24 March ✔️
PPR ————-24 March ✔️

For all those waiting,,, It shall end in praise

Please, I’m ready to share any more info that might be needed from me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BellefilleOma: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good afternoon nairalanders
There's something i would like to ask because I don't understand the process. How does one know if he or she has been approved for a visa? Does receiving biometrics validity letter mean one has been approved?
Stburnish2:
✅ ✅ ✅

I just came across this page yesterday and was able to read through. As a tradition I saw on the group, lemme join by sharing my timeline

First time applicant

Medicals - 17 March

BVL————- 24 March ✔️
PPR ————-24 March ✔️

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Taiyejenny:

Congratulations dear , pls what’s your program length and how much did you show as pof

Mine is a 2-year PGC course.
I showed POF by printing my 3 account statements for the past 1 year and also, sent bank reference letter for the various accounts.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
BellefilleOma:
Good afternoon nairalanders
There's something i would like to ask because I don't understand the process. How does one know if he or she has been approved for a visa? Does receiving biometrics validity letter mean one has been approved?

A correspondent letter will b sent to u

Also, check attached

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stburnish2:

Thanks. But won’t that affect the d length of visa one will get from IRCC?

Please, any idea how many Visa/Permit years IRCC issues 4 a 2-year course?
it won’t
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iykedpetes(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Congratulations God will do it for us all

emmalextemtop:
Greetings!

Biometrics Updated:- 29th of December 2021(updated same day i did biometrics at Vfs lekki)

Medical Review:- Feb 18th 2022 (by IRCC on my GCKey portal that very day IOM sent me text message that my medical report has been sent to the embassy)

To the glory of God!
Eligibility Review:- Just yesterday night few minutes before midnight, 22nd March 2022

PPR:- And to the Glory of Jesus, the following morning by 9:48a.m, 23rd of March, 2022, i refresh my mail to continue sending several mails to IRCC and 9 MP's as usual and i saw IRCC message to check my application for 2 messages and it's my Application has bEen approved with my Original Passport Request and Correspondence Letter sitting underneath gently.
I was just muttering Jesus by bits as i was scrolling down gently on my PC to check what is in the Final Decision- Approved!

Thank you Jesus.

Sponsor is my dad.
Dad's NIN
Landed Properties
Prove of large cocoa farm, poultry and piggery farming with pictures, receipt of sales, invoices inclusive as a show of Father's other Occupation in Nigeria and source of income apart from his government job(i made sure i defended it in my SOP because we nor register the business and i state that farming is an informal occupation in Nigeria, so it will indicates no much need for CAC so far they've seen money and i convince them enough with adequate docs, ""everybody for your information!"" i nor submit tax clearance oO, we nor rich pass una, na the little wEy i get wEy my papa give me na hin i trade and work hard with it o, however everybody's application is unique to themselves, as a female Nairalander in Canada told me too)

Mum's Trading Store with pictures, Local government receipts, internal revenue receipts, tax receipts.
Mum's official I.d card as a bonafide Trader and all other Trading receipts over the years (na every i collect from her just to show another sure source of daily income for the family, i didn't take any chances)
Mum's NIN

Algonquin College Letter of acceptance (May intake, after i have exhausted all my deferral options, since 2020 Dec, uhm my tori ehn, this was actually my last chance...haaaa)
My NIN
Drivers license (I put am to also convince those V.O's, these little things counts)
6MONTHS MBS-FBN also(10k CAD with close to 7 times that my company's monthly salary appears in my personal account with the company names consistently-""take notes of this please and i also made sure my sponsor send part of his money to me for my living expenses with prove of First Bank app transfer receipt- you gerrit? You do""wink
Employment I.D card
My 4 months Pay slips
Study Leave/Reference letter from Employer (na me write am my sELf give my oga to sign �)
Letter of Employment
4 pages SOP(demonstrating my coming back after studies and it also has prove in my Father's court affidavit of support oath and Job Study leave that my C.E.O signed)
Academic Qualifications (Degree, Transcript, Nysc, Other relevant academic certificates....e.t.c)
Birth Certificate (of course showing the family name same with my dad, mum and the owner of the family house which is my dad)
International Passport
Police Character Certificate (e dan even expire before i finally submitted, due to lot of deferment, o bOi�...but i nor care o)

I hope am not missing anything else...,! If i do, several knows but i know i made sure my application was tight with sufficient and ADEQUATE docs needed to convince those guys.
My application was exactly 3 months gbako and significant; i started sending more than 50 mails daily to IRCC excluding daily webforms and MP's(just a week roughly). I started this like a week to the completion of the 3 months (according to IRCC's calendar but to me, 3 months was completed last week)

At this juncture guys, what i will say is your application is unique to yourself alone, don't let anyone confuse you, have Faith in it, eat study visa YouTube videos daily and every night like me, follow international students on line (telegram, i.g,...), follow latest Canada schooling/traveling news, do your assignment as i did mine and God crown me my 2% making it 100% perfect, without Him it can never be perfected, but remember """Faith without Work is Dead""", that is it.

And i will also advise, tackle every areas in your SOP, don't take chances and Pray daily. I said i won't stop praying from 22nd Dec till the day of reception, yesterday and now we still keep on Praying.

WHAT WORKS FOR OTHERS MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU BUT YOU CAN LEARN FROM IT AS I HOPE YOU'VE LEARNT FROM THIS.
BELIEVE +VELY
GOD BLESS.

I can not but thank the gurus here(lekki bobo, frank, makano...) and all persons here that has contributed to this PPR and answering all my questions, some that i meet here that are already in Canada today, Henry Osamede (NL), Lolade(NL), Olu Japa Community, Olu of Canada, Mrs O., Mc Bernardino on YTB, Ms_ Yemisi, Damilima, Noel Abingwa and other international students and Cad. Citizenship.

NOTE:- I did it myself including the POF's, the running of account for like 7 months, applied myself through enough researches on GCKey Portal and this was actually my First Time to the Glory of God and His Compassion that births Mercy and Grace over me.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BellefilleOma: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stburnish2:

A correspondent letter will b sent to u

Also, check attached
ok thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TanLiJun: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Good afternoon all,

Please, I have a question to ask pertaining to Statement of Account.
I am a public servant, but I used WAEC to apply for studies (which I have secured an admission already, and currently preparing to apply for study permit). Throughout this application, I don't intend bringing up my higher qualification/job (I already have a business venture/experience to cover up the gap between the year of my WAEC and now). For the statement of account, I want to use my main/salary account (salary is being paid through IPPIS), will the agency I'm working under appear in the statement of account? Also, if it appears, will it bring up issues?
Please, I'm hopefully waiting for a response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
thanks
hope u can help incase of SOP

Stburnish2:

The documents I sent were
My university results
Nysc
My 3 diff bank statement of 1-year each (I’m self sponsoring)
Documents from work.
Survey plans.
Employment documents.
Payslips.
SOP (6 pages).
Bank reference letters
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by YeyeogeofCanada: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
emmalextemtop:
Greetings!

To the glory of God!

Thank you Jesus.

Sponsor is my dad.
Dad's NIN
Landed Properties

Mum's NIN

My NIN
Employment I.D card
My 4 months Pay slips
Letter of Employment
International Passport

BELIEVE +VELY
GOD BLESS.

Congratulations………. Canada will Favour you. I key into this grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
pufframmy:
thanks
hope u can help incase of SOP

I would try my best sir!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Congratulations Bro. I got medical request on March 8 and did it on the same day you did yours at IOM. I was also expecting it to be updated to pass around March 22 but no update yet. Seeing this timeline now, I don dey worry small. sad
Stburnish2:
✅ ✅ ✅

First time applicant

Medicals - 17 March

BVL————- 24 March ✔️
PPR ————-24 March ✔️

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Upton: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hey guys, anyone with a bsc sociology? Please which post graduate diploma of graduate certificate programs can someone with a sociology degree apply for in Canada?

I tried checking myself but I only found related diploma programs and masters programs. Undergraduate grades aren't high enough to get into masters and from what I read on earlier threads, It is important to show the visa officer educational progression, so applying for an undergraduate diploma program may not help the visa application process. Please advise. I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tyga0001: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stburnish2:
✅ ✅ ✅

First time applicant

Medicals - 17 March

BVL————- 24 March ✔️
PPR ————-24 March ✔️

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Katehasty: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello house please who have use eco bank to pay form A …I want to know how many days it takes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tyga0001: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
emmalextemtop:
Greetings!

To the glory of God!

Thank you Jesus.

Sponsor is my dad.
Dad's NIN
Landed Properties

Mum's NIN

My NIN
Employment I.D card
My 4 months Pay slips
Letter of Employment
International Passport

BELIEVE +VELY
GOD BLESS.

Big Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
CentennialGuy:
Congratulations Bro. I got medical request on March 8 and did it on the same day you did yours at IOM. I was also expecting it to be updated to pass around March 22 but no update yet. Seeing this timeline now, I don dey worry small. sad

Yea, I did @ IOM Abuja
Did the clinic called u that u passed d medicals?
Just like some pple mentioned here, u can’t predict IRCC… I feel u will get all @ once.
Have faith bro….. God that did it for me nd others, will also do it for u…. I await your success story here

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amen. Did mine at IOM Lagos.
Stburnish2:

Yea, I did @ IOM Abuja
Just like some pple mentioned here, u can’t predict IRCC… I feel u will get all @ once.
Have faith bro….. God that did it for me nd others, will also do it for u…. I await your success story here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Funny enough, just checked again now. It's been updated to pass grin. I've been checking obsessively today.
Stburnish2:

Yea, I did @ IOM Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
CentennialGuy:
Funny enough, just checked again now. It's been updated to pass grin. I've been checking obsessively today.

Congrats ahead sir! Make sure u mention me once PPR lands oooo. Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Congrats ! So Happy for you .

quote author=emmalextemtop post=111322875]Greetings!

To the glory of God!

Thank you Jesus.

Sponsor is my dad.
Dad's NIN
Landed Properties

Mum's NIN

My NIN
Employment I.D card
My 4 months Pay slips
Letter of Employment
International Passport

BELIEVE +VELY
GOD BLESS.

(Sorry this is long, didn't plan it as such)[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Halyshia: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Congratulations to @emmalextemtop and @stburnish2, I hope and pray my ppr comes soon too, and I pray every other person waiting for ppr recieve it.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dunah(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hi Friend
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chichi133: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello house,

Please I need help and clarification on something.
I'm about to apply for my Canada study permit and I want to know if i can use two accounts for my proof of funds.
One is my dads account and the other is a non relatives account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
dunah:
Hi Friends, my brother passport was requested since Feb 23 2023 and we sent it to them the next week around 26th, and until now we have not received the passport yet, we got the IMM 5813 letter of approval ( your application to study in Canada has been initially approved by immigration...) on 9th of March, until today 24/3/2022 we haven't received the passport from the agency/DHL. Mind you we apply through a Education Consultant Maple, my brother is worried and I am getting worried too, DOES IT TAKE THIS LONG FOT THEM TO SEND THE PASSPORTS OUT, Please any advice will be appreciated thanks.

Your story is confusing. When did you receive your Original Passport Request?
And when did you submit your passport?

Pls make corrections to the bolded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chichi133:
Hello house,

Please I need help and clarification on something.
I'm about to apply for my Canada study permit and I want to know if i can use two accounts for my proof of funds.
One is my dads account and the other is a non relatives account

Any third party sponsorship must go along with evidence to prove convincingly your relationship between you and the "non relative".

What about your own account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by royalzee: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Stburnish2:
✅ ✅ ✅

First time applicant

Medicals - 17 March

BVL————- 24 March ✔️
PPR ————-24 March ✔️

Congrats Once again. Someone told me it takes minimum of 13weeks for a decision to be reached. But yours took less than 6weeks. Nice one...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
dunah:
Hi Friends, my brother passport was requested since Feb 23 2023 and we sent it to them the next week around 26th, and until now we have not received the passport yet, we got the IMM 5813 letter of approval ( your application to study in Canada has been initially approved by immigration...) on 9th of March, until today 24/3/2022 we haven't received the passport from the agency/DHL. Mind you we apply through a Education Consultant Maple, my brother is worried and I am getting worried too, DOES IT TAKE THIS LONG FOT THEM TO SEND THE PASSPORTS OUT, Please any advice will be appreciated thanks.

If you get a Passport request, you will definitely see your application has been approved. Therefore this story didnt add up.

If the story is and you have not gotten the passport back, it is probably the embassy has discovered something fishy(mostly fraudulent documentation) which will be communicated to him. Other wise, you can mail vfs to inquire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
I have someone that received a PFL today on "Proof of funds". The applicant bank statements are genuine and was uploaded on the finance section of the visa portal but now, the applicant mistaken included a shares doc which was original in the client information section.

My question is, this PFL, is it on the bank statement or on the shares doc ?

If the later, any clue how I can advise him to remedy the situation..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dunah(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Teemenzo:

Your story is confusing. When did you receive your Original Passport Request?
And when did you submit your passport?

Pls make corrections to the bolded.

The passport request was on 23rd Feb, we sent the passport on 26th through the agency

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.