Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (902118 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Acheamah223: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2022
Motun260:
Good evening to all the gurus in the house.
May all our prayers be answered in Jesus Name.

I got medical request today from IRCC for myself and two kids (age 6Yrs and 2 Yrs)

Application Submission Date (online Submission - New Portal) 01/04/2022
Biometric Date - 08/04/2022
Medical Request Today - 21/04/200.

I reside in South Africa and have got S/A I.D.
I forgot to add that am a Nigeria but residing in S/A since 2012 but do travels to Nigeria once in a while.

can you clarify for me if you and your children are S/A Permanent resident. I'm applying from a third country as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2022
blessingflow:
Good morning to all the gurus in the house. This is July 2021 applicant. My Gcms just came out, I no even understand. Pls, what do you think?

Did you see any outgoing correspondence?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2022
kennyjoy:

MBs is myBankStatement and is preferable in such that, instead of you submitting bulk copies of SOA, MBS is just a one copy that contain Ticket number and password for IRCC to access those date. So it’s preferable as it also give you enough space to upload other POF docs.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prospectiveapp: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2022
Congratulations
Omiinii:
Good day guys, I had to settle to write this because I started my journey here and will finally end it here as well. I recently received my passport request on 21/04/2022.

This journey has started since 2019. My first ever application I used an agent to which was recommended to me by a family friend. My mother was the one in direct contact with the agent all i did was drop documents and go for biometrics. I wasn't really ecstatic about leaving Nigeria then. It wasn't in my plans at all. my application was already 6 months old. Luckily, I withdrew the application as I needed my passport for certain things which I'll not go into the Intricacies. I didn't even bother if my application was going fine or not I just desperately needed my passport at that point not caring what was done or if my application was submitted correctly. Sha I withdrew.

Fast forward to 2020. A friend of mine sparked my interest in traveling to Canada. Especially with the way the country don be. Mhen, then I remembered I had applied for this before. I asked for her advice and she directed me to Nairaland instantly I started reading the thread sometimes I could go as far as 2016 to see what was discussed and how things has changed found that Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe, Justmellow, Fgmp12, shupy,dommakavelli, just wise where top contributors. So I took my time and read their timelines. Every answers they gave/answered.

However, due to what I already learnt here I knew I had to get in contact with the agent of 2019 again to tell me what he filled in my IMM forms. I also planned to order my gcms files to see myself but I needed the details from the last application and hear what he has to say. I was in shock to what was submitted. The fallacies in my application and knew instantly that I was in deep shit. I can't drastically change any information as that will be considered misrepresentation. IRCC no send if na agent apply for you. So one way or another I maneuvered. I was able to dilute some information. While some i just left it like that. There was no way I could change them.

With what I already knew I applied on July 23 2021. I was then refused November 29 2021. I was devastated. Upon everything whey I don Sabi. Haba na. I ordered my notes the same day I got refused.

I took my time got closer to God, bought some course from Mark holte. Paid for study permit webinars organized by immigration lawyers. Looked for other resources to gather information, felt nairaland wasn't enough. I would always direct message immigration lawyers on twitter i.e Andrew kolton, Raj sharma, Mikal, Mario Bellissimo. I got some information about the Intricacies, learnt alot about chinook e.t.c
Information choke sha.

With that in mind. I addressed my refusal reasons as accentuated by my GCMS notes. Which were sources of funds in 3 words. Packaged my application and applied on the 11th April of 2022. I received my passport request on 21st of April 2022.

Docs submitted in no particular order
1.) Evidence of post secondary education
2.) LOE (1 Page)
3.) SOP (4 Pages)
4.) NIN Slip(Me and my sponsor)
5.) Birth certificate
6.) IELTS
7.) 12 months bank statements for sponsor
8.) My bank statement (4 months)
9.) Business Invoices and receipts
10.) Tuition payment receipts
11.) Recommendation letters
12.) Financial statements of business
13.) Family pictures
14.) Business related pictures
15.) CAC registration docs
16.) Tenancy agreement and evidence of it's proceeds
17.) Sponsorship letter
18.) Bank reference Letter.

It'll end in praise for each and every one of us.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Filanodivine(m): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Omiinii:
Good day guys, I had to settle to write this because I started my journey here and will finally end it here as well. I recently received my passport request on 21/04/2022.

This journey has started since 2019. My first ever application I used an agent to which was recommended to me by a family friend. My mother was the one in direct contact with the agent all i did was drop documents and go for biometrics. I wasn't really ecstatic about leaving Nigeria then. It wasn't in my plans at all. my application was already 6 months old. Luckily, I withdrew the application as I needed my passport for certain things which I'll not go into the Intricacies. I didn't even bother if my application was going fine or not I just desperately needed my passport at that point not caring what was done or if my application was submitted correctly. Sha I withdrew.

Fast forward to 2020. A friend of mine sparked my interest in traveling to Canada. Especially with the way the country don be. Mhen, then I remembered I had applied for this before. I asked for her advice and she directed me to Nairaland instantly I started reading the thread sometimes I could go as far as 2016 to see what was discussed and how things has changed found that Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe, Justmellow, Fgmp12, shupy,dommakavelli, just wise where top contributors. So I took my time and read their timelines. Every answers they gave/answered.

However, due to what I already learnt here I knew I had to get in contact with the agent of 2019 again to tell me what he filled in my IMM forms. I also planned to order my gcms files to see myself but I needed the details from the last application and hear what he has to say. I was in shock to what was submitted. The fallacies in my application and knew instantly that I was in deep shit. I can't drastically change any information as that will be considered misrepresentation. IRCC no send if na agent apply for you. So one way or another I maneuvered. I was able to dilute some information. While some i just left it like that. There was no way I could change them.

With what I already knew I applied on July 23 2021. I was then refused November 29 2021. I was devastated. Upon everything whey I don Sabi. Haba na. I ordered my notes the same day I got refused.

I took my time got closer to God, bought some course from Mark holte. Paid for study permit webinars organized by immigration lawyers. Looked for other resources to gather information, felt nairaland wasn't enough. I would always direct message immigration lawyers on twitter i.e Andrew kolton, Raj sharma, Mikal, Mario Bellissimo. I got some information about the Intricacies, learnt alot about chinook e.t.c
Information choke sha.

With that in mind. I addressed my refusal reasons as accentuated by my GCMS notes. Which were sources of funds in 3 words. Packaged my application and applied on the 11th April of 2022. I received my passport request on 21st of April 2022.

2.) LOE (1 Page)
3.) SOP (4 Pages)
5.) Birth certificate
6.) IELTS
13.) Family pictures
17.) Sponsorship letter

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2022
Omiinii:

Information choke sha.

2.) LOE (1 Page)
3.) SOP (4 Pages)
5.) Birth certificate
6.) IELTS
13.) Family pictures
17.) Sponsorship letter

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2022
Yes, what does it mean? The whole gcms not is 35 pages. Can't seem to understand it.
Teemenzo:

Did you see any outgoing correspondence?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Thank you so much. But the whole gcms note I received is 35 pages, which is why it's confusing to me.

mrprolifik:

From the notes everything seems to be in your favour. What is left is info sharing. After that you will get a final decision .
Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2022
mrprolifik:

From the notes everything seems to be in your favour. What is left is info sharing. After that you will get a final decision .
Goodluck

For some people, info sharing is complete, recommend interview, criminality passed. What else is delaying ppr?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
blessingflow:

Yes, what does it mean? The whole gcms not is 35 pages. Can't seem to understand it.

Check from page 9 to 12, see if you will find anything under outgoing correspondence. Its not about the number of pages. The reason why you have fewer pages ks because you don't send much mails and webform. Some have 60 to 80 pages. Won ti fi mail pa IRCC.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oluayebenz: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Nickoko:
I intend getting a new phone here in Nigeria before traveling. I just want to find out if INFINIX or OPPO RENO works well and with all network in Canada?

Thanks.

Both phones won't work in Canada o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Motun260: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2022
[@Acheamah223
Yes, we have S/A permanent resident.
quote author=Acheamah223 post=112165409]

can you clarify for me if you and your children are S/A Permanent resident. I'm applying from a third country as well. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Omiinii:
Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Thank you so much. Kindly see outgoing correspondence attached.

Teemenzo:

Check from page 9 to 12, see if you will find anything under outgoing correspondence. Its not about the number of pages. The reason why you have fewer pages ks because you don't send much mails and webform. Some have 60 to 80 pages. Won ti fi mail pa IRCC.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Marytess(f): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Samxx:
chief since you have a bsc , if you don't have great grades like first class or 2:1 , your best option is to go for Post graduate Diploma or Post baccalaureate.

Good morning, please is Post-Baccalaureate the same as Post Graduate Diploma? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by timilehinemmanu(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2022
I have been waiting over 5 month send so many mails and have requested for gcms note

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2022
blessingflow:
Thank you so much. Kindly see outgoing correspondence attached.

I don understand your a0plication ooo.

Questions:

Haven't you received any Biometrics Instruction Letter?

Haven't you done anything about Biometrics?

Your GCMS notes reads that they have sent BIL to you but the VO's comments is saying you haven’t done biometrics.

Can you explain your situation better.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 9:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Teemenzo:

Questions:

Your GCMS notes reads that they have sent BIL to you but the VO's comments is saying you haven’t done biometrics.

If you check the first 2 pages of the gcsm notes blessingflow sent , you will find where it states ; Criminality check - passed -Bio. Which means the biometrics had already been done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2022
mrprolifik:

If you check the first 2 pages of the gcsm notes blessingflow sent , you will fid where it states ; Criminality check - passed -Bio. Which means the biometrics had already been done.

So why is the comments showing details about biometrics. Its confusing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2022
Teemenzo:

For some people, info sharing is complete, recommend interview, criminality passed. What else is delaying ppr?
The most likely explanation would be that the applicants file has been passed to a second visa officer which is usually a higher officer. When the second Visa officer goes through the file and agrees with the decision of the first officer . A final decision will be made. So I think a decision will be made very soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hubmon360(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2022
dangervu:

Can someone pls help attend to this urgent enquires

Accept
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Teemenzo:

So why is the comments showing details about biometrics. Its confusing.
Look at the date the correspondence was made it shows 2021. And another explanation might be that maybe when the applicant submitted his application he answered yes to the question " have you given your biometrics in the last 10 yrs before this application ".
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2022
DestinationCann:
Hello everyone, please how much is the recent transmission fee for children passport submission?

Bosses in the house, please help.
Justmellow
Scott99tish

Is it any different from what adults pay? I believe it's N9,410. That's the current amount.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lizabeth36(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Good morning everyone, is there any second applicant still waiting for over 6months?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2022
This is true. I did answer Yes to the question.

mrprolifik:

Look at the date the correspondence was made it shows 2021. And another explanation might be that maybe when the applicant submitted his application he answered yes to the question " have you given your biometrics in the last 10 yrs before this application ".
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2022
I have done my Biometrics

Teemenzo:

Questions:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Omiinii:

Information choke sha.

2.) LOE (1 Page)
3.) SOP (4 Pages)
5.) Birth certificate
6.) IELTS
13.) Family pictures
17.) Sponsorship letter

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2022
Congrats may the land of Canada. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Motun260:
Good evening to all the gurus in the house.
May all our prayers be answered in Jesus Name.

I got medical request today from IRCC for myself and two kids (age 6Yrs and 2 Yrs)

Application Submission Date (online Submission - New Portal) 01/04/2022
Biometric Date - 08/04/2022
Medical Request Today - 21/04/200.

I reside in South Africa and have got S/A I.D.
I forgot to add that am a Nigeria but residing in S/A since 2012 but do travels to Nigeria once in a while.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lani84: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2022
Good day friends, and TGIF

Please is MYBankStatement a good way to show proof funds at the PoE? Or is a printed statement best?

To all PPR hopefuls, keep your head up! It’s coming by God’s grace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Omiinii:

Information choke sha.

2.) LOE (1 Page)
3.) SOP (4 Pages)
5.) Birth certificate
6.) IELTS
13.) Family pictures
17.) Sponsorship letter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Chubbyface:
Plz while submitting your documents in the new portal, there is this part that says consent personal information (meaning if u authorize IRCC to release ur info to a third party), although it’s optional but what can I put there?

Should we give consent?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2022
mrprolifik:

Boss you are right. I feel the applicant's application is not been updated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.