Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (898927 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ManlikeDee: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

Amen

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 21 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 21 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE..

Let's do it again this part 21...

PEACE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congrats buchito1 a very big congrats may the land favor you
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 29th Applicant!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

What did I do to deserve this love!!!!!

Who say God no dey!? Come tell it to my face!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Alphadynasty1: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
I am a newbie here a silent reader, I did my biometric oct 27 2021 and still haven’t been notify for ppr, guys I just wanna know, is there anyone in the same shoe like me, and moreover even do they want to deny a particular candidate for the student visa does it take this long just curious thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by LordMenasseh: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yes, it can take this long. I know someone who applied in June 2021 that is still waiting.

Alphadynasty1:
I am a newbie here a silent reader, I did my biometric oct 27 2021 and still haven’t been notify for ppr, guys I just wanna know, is there anyone in the same shoe like me, and moreover even do they want to deny a particular candidate for the student visa does it take this long just curious thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amen!!!
It'll end in praise and i shall testify on this thread by God's special grace.

Frankrobbn1:
I have been anticipating to see the end of the Part 20 thread, and it is with a great pleasure of mine to officially welcome everyone to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 21. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many shall share their success stories.

As a senior member and major contributor of this platform, I take the opportunity to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I, therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 21 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 21 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
5months now and you haven't gotten medical request? Wow!
Your application has passed standard processing time maybe you should do upfront medicals instead.

It'll end in praise by God's grace.

SandraOvie:
Finally we are here! 21st Thread.
I'm grateful to all our guru's oh! Una well done!

I book my medical request and PPR space on this thread, inshallah.

August 9th regular route applicant, no show, no activity, on my page! Nothing! Really tiring.

To all those waiting,may our wait be worthwhile!

Amen! .

Sandra Ovie.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by feistymikey(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amen to this in Jesus name ��

Frankrobbn1:
I have been anticipating to see the end of the Part 20 thread, and it is with a great pleasure of mine to officially welcome everyone to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 21. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many shall share their success stories.

As a senior member and major contributor of this platform, I take the opportunity to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I, therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 21 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Uchechi8691: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hi people. I'm new here.
However I need more information about an issue. My study visa was approved and issued in November 2021. My program starts in fall of 2022. Is it ok for me to travel now or are there any issues with traveling months before my study begins?
Thanks in anticipation of an answer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Uchechi8691:
Hi people. I'm new here.
However I need more information about an issue. My study visa was approved and issued in November 2021. My program starts in fall of 2022. Is it ok for me to travel now or are there any issues with traveling months before my study begins?

Heard people say it’s best to travel like a month to the beginning of your resumption.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
This new thread 21 is giving me joy cheesy
Congratulations on your PPR!

phummy1821:
IT'S PPR
#January24th2021applicant
Family application
Primary applicant: Husband 43
Spouse (me): 37

LONG POST ALERT

You are too faithful to fail me
You are too faithful to disappoint me
You’ve proven yourself in my live
And I have to realize
You’re too faithful to fail me

You’re too loving to leave me
You’re too loving to leave me halfway
What you start
You always finish
Lord I‘ve to realize
That You’re too loving to leave

Application submitted: 24th of January 2012
Biometrics: 26th of January 2021
Upfront medicals: 19th of May 2021
Medicals updated: 20th of May 2021
I ordered 3 GCMS notes but nothing tangible was there, kept sending emails to them from time to time yet nothing.

8th of September 2021: PPR for my husband
I thought mine will come in the next days or weeks bot for where grin grin. We were happy but couldn't really celebrate it as we wanted to go as a family.
October
November
December nothing still. So I contacted the MP of my husband’s school. She got back to me in January 2022 and ask for my proof of vaccination which I sent to her immediately.
On the 8th of January, exactly 4 months after my husband’s PPR I started sending 10 emails to them daily at exactly 8am in the morning. It became a routine for me.
Later the London office which is our secondary office replied me that they can't trace my application. I started crying and told my husband let's reapply through the new portal.
Last week Saturday, Nairobi office replied me that I should send evidence of my husband’s enrollment which I did immediately.
This morning I was about to send the 10 emails when I received email from Abuja that I should log in and check my account. Lo and behold my PPR was there.

After a year of submitting a family application and over 4 months of my husband’s approval, IRCC finally released my PPR.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
For my husband:
All IRCC forms
SOP
Introduction letter from work
Leave approval from work
Bank statements
Admission letter
Deposit receipt
Properties documents (4)

For myself:
SOP
Leave approval from work
Salary account
Marriage Certificate
Family pictures
Our son American birth certificate

All in all I give all the praise to Jehovah, the wait was not easy. It affected my mental health especially when I think of the probability of my husband leaving us behind. He already started his classes online.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Viewoliver: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
AMEN!!!
So shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name... AMEN!

Frankrobbn1:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by themankelechi: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amen!
Thank you

Calmdancer21:

November wow!!! Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello Uchechi8691

Before I give answers to your query, have you dropped your approval timeline with documents submitted?

You have gotten approval since November last year, and you didn't drop your timeline here..

And now you are back with more questions without giving back to this family..

Peace
Uchechi8691:
Hi people. I'm new here.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by femmybet(f): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks a lot

Issue resolved

Ketima:

I guess you're using the new portal.

When inputting your 10-year employment history
1. Do not give a gap between a month and or year. for eg, if the first employment is from February 2006 to January 2008, the next employment history will be from February 2008 to whatever. So do not give a gap from the previous one ended to when the next one starts. if not, errors will be occurring.

2. your employment history shouldn't exceed the specified10 years by even just a month. if not errors will still be appearing.

3. Your employment history shouldn't be less than 10 years. if not errors will be popping out.

4. even when not employed, put unemployed to make it up to 10 years

These were my experiences
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Divinedxtrovert(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hi Future canadians cheesy,

I am not really sure how and where to explain this to the V.O. In my Study Permit application
My dad as my sponsor wants to sell a property to use the funds for POF. The amount in question is huge. How do i explain this to the V.O.? that the large inflow of money was due to this and the amount will be used for my sponsorship?

thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prittygift114: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Ketima post=109731243]

Hi ketima. Thanks so much for the clarification.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Big Congratulations to you. It has ended in praise. Mine in net in Jesus name.

phummy1821:
IT'S PPR
Family application

LONG POST ALERT

And I have to realize

What you start
You always finish
Lord I‘ve to realize

I ordered 3 GCMS notes but nothing tangible was there, kept sending emails to them from time to time yet nothing.

I thought mine will come in the next days or weeks bot for where grin grin. We were happy but couldn't really celebrate it as we wanted to go as a family.
October
November
December nothing still. So I contacted the MP of my husband’s school. She got back to me in January 2022 and ask for my proof of vaccination which I sent to her immediately.
On the 8th of January, exactly 4 months after my husband’s PPR I started sending 10 emails to them daily at exactly 8am in the morning. It became a routine for me.
Later the London office which is our secondary office replied me that they can't trace my application. I started crying and told my husband let's reapply through the new portal.
Last week Saturday, Nairobi office replied me that I should send evidence of my husband’s enrollment which I did immediately.
This morning I was about to send the 10 emails when I received email from Abuja that I should log in and check my account. Lo and behold my PPR was there.

After a year of submitting a family application and over 4 months of my husband’s approval, IRCC finally released my PPR.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
For my husband:
All IRCC forms
SOP
Leave approval from work
Bank statements
Admission letter
Deposit receipt
Properties documents (4)

For myself:
SOP
Leave approval from work
Salary account
Marriage Certificate
Family pictures

All in all I give all the praise to Jehovah, the wait was not easy. It affected my mental health especially when I think of the probability of my husband leaving us behind. He already started his classes online.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is there a way I could still upload my upfront medicals after I must have submitted my study permit application? What documents really would I be uploading? The medical test result?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good morning all, Makano, Frank

Please i did an upfront medical at qlife on the 19th of January. Is there anything i am required to do with the slip i was given. I noticed no chnages has reflected yet on my profile on the medical. Qlife said it takes maximum of 10 days. Pls do i need to send the form i was given by Qlife to IRCC thru webform of mail.

Kindly respond pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
When is your class resuming @buchito1
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 29th Applicant!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

What did I do to deserve this love!!!!!

Who say God no dey!? Come tell it to my face!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Scan and send the slip via webform and email…

Chiziteremary:

Please i did an upfront medical at qlife on the 19th of January. Is there anything i am required to do with the slip i was given. I noticed no chnages has reflected yet on my profile on the medical. Qlife said it takes maximum of 10 days. Pls do i need to send the form i was given by Qlife to IRCC thru webform of mail.

Kindly respond pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by fictionboss(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
phummy1821:
IT'S PPR
Family application

LONG POST ALERT

And I have to realize

What you start
You always finish
Lord I‘ve to realize

October
November

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
For my husband:
All IRCC forms
SOP
Leave approval from work
Bank statements
Admission letter
Deposit receipt
Properties documents (4)

For myself:
SOP
Leave approval from work
Salary account
Marriage Certificate
Family pictures

Congratulations to your family...

Congratulations to your family...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Alphadynasty1: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
LordMenasseh:
Yes, it can take this long. I know someone who applied in June 2021 that is still waiting.

thanks for your respond bro, another question is that if the VF intentions is to deny my application they wouldn’t have withheld my visa application for this long right ? And for them to still have my application, is that a good sign there is a chance I get a visa approval, cause people told me if they wanted to deny me of a visa, they would have notify me in the first or second month after biometric, just wanna confirm how true is that. it might sound like a ridiculous question just a little nervous l�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please help with below.

sinorte:
Is there a way I could still upload my upfront medicals after I must have submitted my study permit application? What documents really would I be uploading? The medical test result?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Time2soar1: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Legacyedition:
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your congratulatory Messages .

PPR will go round in Jesus name.

Many people were saying they thought I am already in Canada. We gather dey naija o . Nah Judicial review make me get small experience.

I will drop the Judicial Review processes and stages later.

Thanks. God bless you all.

I am so elated for you. You have come a long way but you made it finally. I pray this will be beginning of many great successes for you in Canada.

Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
I understand Unity Bank is super fast with Form A processing for payment of school fees. Please which of their branches in Lagos would you recommend?

Are there any other banks that could guarantee speedy processing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is the 3rd or 4th time I am seeing this question from you today..

And I have answered since your 1st question, so what is with the repetition of questions ma/sir..

Upload the medical e-sheet via Webform or emails...

Peace
Chiziteremary:

Kindly respond pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Grace will find me in this thread in Jesus name.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Divinedxtrovert(m): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Divinedxtrovert:
Hi Future canadians cheesy,

I am not really sure how and where to explain this to the V.O. In my Study Permit application
My dad as my sponsor wants to sell a property to use the funds for POF. The amount in question is huge. How do i explain this to the V.O.? that the large inflow of money was due to this and the amount will be used for my sponsorship?

thanks.

smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Teemenzo:
Grace will find me in this thread in Jesus name.

Amen. Teemenzo my oga. God will remember you. Seriously rooting for you. You deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Alphadynasty1: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pls guys I want a respond from the gurus on here thanks, question is that if the VO intentions is to deny my application they wouldn’t have withheld my visa application for this long right ? And for them to still have my application, is that a good sign there is a chance I get a visa approval, cause people told me if they wanted to deny me of a visa they would have notify me in the first or second month after biometric, just wanna confirm how true is that. it might sound like a ridiculous question just a little nervous l�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello Alphadynasty

One thing to know about Canada Visa application (study permit, Express entry) is that you must have lots of patience..

We just saw of an applicant who applied January 2021 and got PPR today, meaning his application was a year before PPR came..

Many applicants here have applied since May and have not gotten a Final Decision yet from IRCC..

A final decision will definitely come, and this does not depend on how long an application spends, I have personally seen an application that spent 14 months and still got refused and 12 months got approved, and also a month application got approved and 3 weeks application got refused, so do not make the mistake of predicting the final decision of an application by how long or how early and application is.

Like I always say, no one can categorically predict the operations of IRCC immigration/Visa officers...

Peace
Alphadynasty1:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.