Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (902764 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:53am On May 18, 2022
Toceen2022:

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I mean, a copy sent to the embassy. Actually, I heard one doctor talking about how someone can get a copy, but I didn't wait to listen to them.

Today makes it the 8th day for me as well. But no text or update.

Just do your own part... upload the medical form and wait. It won’t take time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:55am On May 18, 2022
Hafeez6948:

I noticed it on August 29 in the morning before then i had not logged in for days .thats why i said more than 20 days. I have sent mails nd still sending but no direct response. Na auto reply i dey receive

Just be hopeful... very soon it will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:57am On May 18, 2022
Nelson2k:
Good morning gurus in the house... i submitted my visa application on 14th of May... did my biometric today ( completed ) . Am shocked how my medical passed so fast 3 days after i submitted lol. Am hoping for the best �

That is how it should be... so relax. So long as it’s upfront medicals... it’s likely to be passed or do you want to be among those complaining about medicals?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Meenah2hot: 11:59am On May 18, 2022
ShowYoung:

You can get Post Graduate Certificate with your 3rd class degree
please any idea of the schools that accept third class? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 12:01pm On May 18, 2022
nairagrounds:
Congrats to all PPR recipients and the hopefuls in advance.

For those that send their new LOA after getting their TRV, how do you know if they’d add it to your file?

I have already submitted web forms three times. First, by using the new web form, also specifically to Nairobi, then to Lagos.

I have also contacted them using emails, but no response yet. How then does one know if they’ve done the needful considering the marking on the screenshot attached?

The screenshot is from the automated response from Nairobi.

For those that have a similar experience, how did you go about it?

Thanks!

When you log into your account.. the place they listed eligibility, background check, medicals, biometrics and the rest... you will see additional documents there... it will be updated there if they have received it. Just the way your biometrics changes to “completed on”... that’s how the documents part will be with a date too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buckyfof(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2022
amila20042001:
Thanks.
What about uploaded documents?
How can I demonstrate to the VO the documents I uploaded so as to make it easy to locate?

It might be hard to explain, but you can upload your documents on word.
The table of contents will tell you where the documents are
E.g
Introduction .............................1
Statement of purpose...........2-6
BSc certificate............................7
Transcripts.................................8

The visa officer will know where to find each page on the table of contents.

You can use an app foxit reader to snapshot your documents and paste it in Microsoft word.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:08pm On May 18, 2022
Meenah2hot:
please how do I go about it. I have applied but refused and sent mail to some schools which I a was told that 2.2 lower is their minimum requirements. Thanks for your response

Try to apply to these Ontario Colleges under OCAS

PG. Cert, Supply Chain Management
Cambrian College, Sudbury,  ON
(A guy got admitted to this school but in another PG.CERT program with a 3rd Class. He packaged his admission application well, go through the contents in the link below to know how to package your admission application)

Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology, North Bay, ON

PG. Cert, Supply Chain Management – Global
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON

Before you apply, read the information in the link below and put them into action (VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!)

Possible solution/way for a 3rd class graduate to get admission for a PG. Cert program in a College
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/411#100048422

Below are Documents Needed for PG.Cert Admission to a College in Canada, most especially to a college that requires you to apply via the Ontariocollege.ca international portal (OCAS)

Proof of Citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- International passport Data Page (Valid one and has not expired, )

Academic Documents
-Certificate
- Transcript

Supporting Documents (This is Optional but the availability of these other documents can boost your chances for the admission)

- Cover Letter (To show you are a best fit for the program)
-Résumé (Canadian Style) - Detail your Work Experience as related to Supply Chain Management there (very important)
Professional certificates related to Supply Chain, Logistic etc.(if any)

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 12:14pm On May 18, 2022
Please after sending documents through webform, is it possible that IRCC could have updated your application without given an update on your portal that new documents have been added. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 12:15pm On May 18, 2022
Meenah2hot:
Conestoga

I’m in your shoes

I got admission to conestoga with that grade

My visa was approved already

So no fear

Just do your things right with the admission that match your uni program

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Timonline: 12:19pm On May 18, 2022
I have sent it through a webform. I didn't get any feedback if they received it or not. Please is there any other way I can do it

vividlooks:

Have you sent in data page for your new passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2022
Thanks very much for your response.

They’ve not updated it the last time I checked.

Do they update an already concluded application, too?

Should I keep sending emails and web forms?

Thanks

CharitoJames:

When you log into your account.. the place they listed eligibility, background check, medicals, biometrics and the rest... you will see additional documents there... it will be updated there if they have received it. Just the way your biometrics changes to “completed on”... that’s how the documents part will be with a date too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Meenah2hot: 12:30pm On May 18, 2022
Thanks a lot
Lekiboboe:

Try to apply to these Ontario Colleges under OCAS

Cambrian College, Sudbury,  ON
(A guy got admitted to this school but in another PG.CERT program with a 3rd Class. He packaged his admission application well, go through the contents in the link below to know how to package your admission application)

Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology, North Bay, ON

PG. Cert, Supply Chain Management – Global
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON

Before you apply, read the information in the link below and put them into action (VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!)

Possible solution/way for a 3rd class graduate to get admission for a PG. Cert program in a College
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/411#100048422

Below are Documents Needed for PG.Cert Admission to a College in Canada, most especially to a college that requires you to apply via the Ontariocollege.ca international portal (OCAS)

Proof of Citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- International passport Data Page (Valid one and has not expired, )

Academic Documents
-Certificate
- Transcript

Supporting Documents (This is Optional but the availability of these other documents can boost your chances for the admission)

- Cover Letter (To show you are a best fit for the program)
-Résumé (Canadian Style) - Detail your Work Experience as related to Supply Chain Management there (very important)
Professional certificates related to Supply Chain, Logistic etc.(if any)

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Meenah2hot: 12:31pm On May 18, 2022
I really appreciate.
KellyKk:

Conestoga

I’m in your shoes

I got admission to conestoga with that grade

My visa was approved already

So no fear

Just do your things right with the admission that match your uni program

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by canada2022: 12:47pm On May 18, 2022
CharitoJames:

Just do your own part... upload the medical form and wait. It won’t take time

Uploaded mine April 13 the day I applied and nothing has changed till date.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by canada2022: 12:48pm On May 18, 2022
CharitoJames:

That is how it should be... so relax. So long as it’s upfront medicals... it’s likely to be passed or do you want to be among those complaining about medicals?

Mine is taking time since April 13
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 12:49pm On May 18, 2022
Hafeez6948:
Good day to everyone on this forum and congrats to all the PPR recipients may the land favour you all.

Please i need advice from gurus or anyone that can understand my situation. Abeg sorry for your precious time

My master program has started at university of Windsor may 9 and eligibility review started since April 29th ( more than 20 days now). Applied since march 3 timeline below

my school emailed me last week asking how soonest can i get my visa and i said hopefully before the end of this month. They replied that I should consider deferring that its too late Please Abeg advice me. Should I defer or wait till the end of this week (second week of resumption) or even end of the month

And could it be that IRCC has kept me stuck on eligibility review because they want me to update a new LOA. Abeg help a brother i am confused �

Some of the Documents submitted
IELT (7.5)
FATHER’S MBS savings account 14M ( looks lumpsome cuz he hasn't touched it close to a year but it was accumulated over 6 years from farming)
MOTHER MBS 4.5M (provision store)
My passport and data pages of my four years study visa in Russia
Parents passport and identity card
FATHER’S Government work ID
Govt work salary MBS <1M ( webform) (
Family pictures (webform)
LOE ,FATHER’S sponsorship letter
Tuition deposit 4000CAD receipt
Bachelor Degree and others.

Defer to September immediately if you don't want to loose your seat and deposit. September is near.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 12:51pm On May 18, 2022
Jay5mie:
I just got admitted into a Post-graduate program, Winter intake. It's going to be a long journey.

Visa application will make it short. You have the best resumption time to prepare and submit a good visa applicaton. You should apply latest by June ending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 12:58pm On May 18, 2022
WiZiggy:
please how can I create this table of content? Is it in my SOP or where pls, I need guide

1. Identify all the document you want to upload to the section.
2. Merge all the files, the way you want them arranged.
3. In a word document, create a table of content for files merged in step 2 by checking and writing which document is on which page.
4. Export content page as PDF.
5. Merge the content page with the result of step 2. Put the content page as the first page.
6. Compress files if neccessary.

The table of content page help the visa officer to navigate documents in the section. It should be the first page before any documents. It is easy for visa officers to omit or misinterpret a document when there is no table of content and you submit more than 7 documents in a section.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 1:05pm On May 18, 2022
Dimondtis:
24th dec 2021 application. IRCC please oh. The delay is killing and affecting my daily duties.

Order GCMS notes, send webform and emails.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Osemigho: 1:09pm On May 18, 2022
Hafeez6948:

How is it deceit? they said i should "consider" deferring. A friend of mine had his ppr 2 weeks after resumption and still travelled nd meet up in January. I am just seeking insight from people that might have similar experience. Guy whats up dats harsh

Bro, most oyinbo no dey talk straight to aviod confrontation. Their "consider" is a way of telling you to do something as the best option. If you don't do it, they will read policy to you later o and will not accept any begging. I explained this implicit style of advise some weeks ago. This is why It is good to read the thread

You already pass two weeks to resuming in-class. They are telling you that end of the month is too late to join your class. There must be something in their policy that may cause you to loose your seat and deposit. You are strongly advised to defer to the next available date.

Make I tell you the 9ja way. Oga go and defer your admission. End of the month is too late to join your class in-person. Except you don't mind loosing your seat and deposit sha. Na you go decide that one.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fabprincely: 1:19pm On May 18, 2022
Good afternoon house ! Pls can someone help me with the webform link for new portal applicants ‘ I want to add some documents to my application!! thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fabprincely: 1:29pm On May 18, 2022
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

Above is the link I used to submit additional documents the last time over a month and no acknowledgment of receipt from Ircc ..

somebody pls help me with this webform things pls !!

God bless us all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bigwayne: 1:33pm On May 18, 2022
Hello All,

How do i get a copy of the VFS consent form? I am seeing different forms online and i am not sure which is the right one.

How long does it take to get back the passport after sending it via courier?

I applied on the 30th of December for a visitor visa and just got passport request today. I know this is not a visitor visa forum but my guess is that the passport submission process is the same.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HazeeyzaH(f): 1:35pm On May 18, 2022
Fabprincely:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

Above is the link I used to submit additional documents the last time over a month and no acknowledgment of receipt from Ircc ..

somebody pls help me with this webform things pls !!

God bless us all

Use this one
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 1:36pm On May 18, 2022
canada2022:

Mine is taking time since April 13

Some also take time... be calm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sirkenny44: 1:45pm On May 18, 2022
Meenah2hot:
Try Mohawk College

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by quin9(f): 1:47pm On May 18, 2022
Please has anyone had experience renewing passport outside Lagos and the old passport number was not printed on it,instead the two passport are attached together

Also Should I send it for stamping like that or email the new one first to ircc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nelson2k: 1:49pm On May 18, 2022
I don't want to be among o.. i want mine approved in 10 days lol

CharitoJames:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fabprincely: 1:52pm On May 18, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

Use this one
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

okay thanks for your response! so it wouldn’t matter even though I’ve already sent with the other link ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 1:59pm On May 18, 2022
Thanks bro
buckyfof:

It might be hard to explain, but you can upload your documents on word.
The table of contents will tell you where the documents are
E.g
Introduction .............................1
Statement of purpose...........2-6
BSc certificate............................7
Transcripts.................................8

The visa officer will know where to find each page on the table of contents.

You can use an app foxit reader to snapshot your documents and paste it in Microsoft word.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Meenah2hot: 2:02pm On May 18, 2022
Thank you.
Sirkenny44:

Try Mohawk College
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by teelizy: 2:15pm On May 18, 2022
Hello guys, I am new here.
Please I need help, I applied for NSCC Admission and they send an email asking for my original waec&neco results which I did sent to them but the problem now is my waec certificate the date-of-birth is different from my original date-of-birth. I went to waec office to complain n beg them if they can help. but they said they can't do anything, I should go n sit for another waec. My
friends are advising me to go and do affidavit but
Nscc are unable to accept third-party corrections, including court affidavits. Please what can I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.