Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (898377 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 10:30pm On May 31, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 10:32pm On May 31, 2022
CoolAlice:
Good day house, please I need some guidance.

If my sponsor (Uncle) is based abroad, what documents do I demand from him to proceed with my application

Documents needed depend on your situation.
You may demand for his statement of account, picture which you both are in etc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 10:36pm On May 31, 2022
canada2022:
hello house.....i did not submit police clearance certificate. will it affect my application. if yes can i still submit it

Police Clearance Certificate is not needed for Study Visa: if you have it, you can submit though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 10:36pm On May 31, 2022
Hi Kayceekay,

Your sister can go to IOM, Issac John Street, GRA, Ikeja Lagos. She should go with the original copy of her international passport and covid vaccination certificate with money on her ATM card. She ca book on site and may be lucky to get the same day and do medicals at once (though she may be there all day). the will let her know the earliest date available. Th dates online are usually far away. The house can advise how Qlife Victoria Island, Lagos works, for that I have no idea. Wishing you the best.

kayceekay:
Medical update.
I referred my friend's younger sister to a travel agent with successful applications in the past.
She was refused last year. Admission was deferred to September 2022 (1 year PSW Program at centennial college). I applied for GCMS notes in December 2021, waited till Febryary ending, GCMS notes refused to come and up till today no GCMS notes.
Without informing the agent, I submitted another application myself on March 2nd, 2022 because I have the acceptance letter, I used the new portal, No upfront medical;
No Police Clearance certificate
No sworn affidavit.
No SOP
Her sponsor is her elder sister with good travel histories and was in Canada for 1 month holiday last year.
Application submitted: March 2nd, 2022
Eligibility review started : May 30th, 2022
Medical Request: May 31st, 2022.
My problem now is there is no slot for medical appointment. Please how do I get medical appointment date for she to go for medical in Lagos between Monday and Wednesday next week?

Documents submitted for the applicant.
Passport data page.
Acceptance letter
Birth certificate
Tuition fee deposit receipt of CAD 2,650

Documents submitted for sponsor;
2 international passport with travel histories.
Sponsorship letter
Employment letter
Payslips
Salary Bank acct statement
Emails regarding private business
Private business bank acct statement with over 70 pages.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ijayken2: 10:39pm On May 31, 2022
Yahwehsdota:
Congratulations � �. Jesus did it!

Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

God is indeed merciful and full of compassion. Trust Him and He will always come through.

Second-time Applicant (Self-sponsored and Mpower loan), I did it myself.

Time-line:

Application submitted - November 20 2021

Eligibility Review - February 2 2022

Upfront Medical - May 26 2022

Medical updated to pass - May 30 2022

PPR - May 30 2022

It has ended in praise!!!

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Surelyagain: 10:43pm On May 31, 2022
kayceekay:
Medical update.
I referred my friend's younger sister to a travel agent with successful applications in the past.
She was refused last year. Admission was deferred to September 2022 (1 year PSW Program at centennial college). I applied for GCMS notes in December 2021, waited till Febryary ending, GCMS notes refused to come and up till today no GCMS notes.
Without informing the agent, I submitted another application myself on March 2nd, 2022 because I have the acceptance letter, I used the new portal, No upfront medical;
No Police Clearance certificate
No sworn affidavit.
No SOP
Her sponsor is her elder sister with good travel histories and was in Canada for 1 month holiday last year.
Application submitted: March 2nd, 2022
Eligibility review started : May 30th, 2022
Medical Request: May 31st, 2022.
My problem now is there is no slot for medical appointment. Please how do I get medical appointment date for she to go for medical in Lagos between Monday and Wednesday next week?

Documents submitted for the applicant.
Passport data page.
Acceptance letter
Birth certificate
Tuition fee deposit receipt of CAD 2,650

Documents submitted for sponsor;
2 international passport with travel histories.
Sponsorship letter
Employment letter
Payslips
Salary Bank acct statement
Emails regarding private business
Private business bank acct statement with over 70 pages.

Hello please how did you go about the GCMS note, I really need to get one right now... I want to find out the situation of my refusal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zmande: 10:51pm On May 31, 2022
Jenny255:

Draft an instruction letter to your bank, authorizing them to deduct the sum for the form A payment.
Sign this letter and upload it to the documents tab on your form A.
Your form A request is being worked on already and if you don’t address the reviewer concerns, it will be rejected and you’ll have to apply again.
Do this Asap!!!

Hi, does it matter if the instruction letter is typed or written?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Khazirat: 10:56pm On May 31, 2022
Please,if I change course due to non response from ircc ,do I need to reapply again for study permit application if my application is ongoing.abeg some one should respond
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zmande: 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
larryrichie:
Hello house, any body who can help with any useful information, Trying to register with the cbn so i can make payment for Tuition fee .

Now am getting this message below do any body have have ideal what i should do ?

What bank is this please? Cos I notice the response is so fast.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by demure178(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2022
Someone canceled her IOM appointment and is unable to book back , a message keeps popping out that there’s an active appointment, how can this be resolved
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 11:31pm On May 31, 2022
Congratulations
aWITNESS:
Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

God is indeed merciful and full of compassion. Trust Him and He will always come through.

Time-line:

PPR - May 30 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zmande: 11:31pm On May 31, 2022
Guys, I noticed I made a mistake with the first form, I had to do another one. Is this well filled out please?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Surelyagain: 11:33pm On May 31, 2022
Anon123:

Hello..

You can send me a mail.

I will advice with what you need to do.

Hello please can I email you as well ?
I need to get a GCMS note too �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KC23: 11:37pm On May 31, 2022
I think you should write to IRCC Nairobi office to inquire why your child’s VV validity is only 6 months. Under normal circumstances he should get 2 years validity same as yours.

This is my experience...In early 2020 applied for a VV for my family of 3. After PPR, my Passport and that of my spouse was stamped with 10 months visa even though our passport was still valid till Jan & Dec 2023 respectively. But our toddler daughter got her VV up till her passport expiry date (her VV was valid for 44 months). Weird right!

I wrote an email to IRCC Nairobi asking why our visa was not given until passport expiry date as the norm and citing the case for our daughter. I mentioned this might have been an oversight error or typo and requested if they could review the visa validity.
I got a response back after a few days to resubmit our passports for the changes. We had to pay transmission fee again for 2 passports. I got back the passports with visa validity extended up till passport expiry date. Note, old visa counter foil was cancelled and a new one was issued.

All the best.

quin9:
My people…
I just got my passport back today and I noticed my son’s visa is only for 6months while my studies is for 2years,has anyone experienced this?
I weak for IRCC oh,please anyone with such experience should share coz me I still intend to come to Nigeria during breaks.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2022
@zmande Isn't Flywire the beneficiary?

zmande:
Guys, I noticed I made a mistake with the first form, I had to do another one. Is this well filled out please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zmande: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2022
DebrahOj:
@zmande Isn't Flywire the beneficiary?

I don't know. Should I put flywire where I put Mohawk College?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kayceekay: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks very much.
Abi2022:
Hi Kayceekay,

Your sister can go to IOM, Issac John Street, GRA, Ikeja Lagos. She should go with the original copy of her international passport and covid vaccination certificate with money on her ATM card. She ca book on site and may be lucky to get the same day and do medicals at once (though she may be there all day). the will let her know the earliest date available. Th dates online are usually far away. The house can advise how Qlife Victoria Island, Lagos works, for that I have no idea. Wishing you the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 12:26am On Jun 01, 2022
You may need to wait for those who have done theirs successfully to respond.

zmande:

I don't know. Should I put flywire where I put Mohawk College?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ewaade23: 12:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Yahwehsdota:

Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

Time-line:

PPR - May 30 2022

Congratulations…….
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 12:39am On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations...may canada favour you.

aWITNESS:
Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

Time-line:

PPR - May 30 2022

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 12:39am On Jun 01, 2022

Yahwehsdota:

Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

Time-line:

PPR - May 30 2022

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 12:41am On Jun 01, 2022

VIKKYIFE:
JESUS FINALLY DID IT
Jan 20 applicant
Eligibility review started May 4
BVL/Passport request May 31

Document submitted

Bsc certificate
My international passport
Marriages certificate
Change of name certificate
Spouse's driver's license
Spouse's payslip
Spouse's international passport
MBS all the money there is lumpsum with explanation (Gift deed from my husband).
NIN slip for my self
My birth certificate
Youth service corps certificate
My curriculum vitae
Parents national ID
Spouse's Affidavit of support
I didn't submit my payslip
My current employment letter
My confirmation Letter
Reference Letter from my previous employee
All our property valuation both cars and land
I am my own sponsor....
I used my husband and some of our properties as home ties..
To everyone waiting for this, God will make it a reality�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Innit2022: 1:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations!!

Yahwehsdota:

Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

Time-line:

PPR - May 30 2022

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 1:39am On Jun 01, 2022
aWITNESS:
Guys it's PPR Alert

Just got my PPR request.

Time-line:

PPR - May 30 2022

Congratulations �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isyma(m): 3:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Hi guys goodmorning, I need urgent advice, I've been processing form A for Fanshawe college school fees but has not gone successfully, now I just got admission at cambrian college with way lower tuition fee more like double of Fanshawe College tuition. Considering Fanshawe resuming by August 6th 2022 and Considering cambrian resuming by October 31st 2022. And also considering the quality of the two schools whc do think I should go for?
Should I just continue processing Fanshawe or just buy black market dollar and pay for cambrian immediately as their tuition is quite affordable?

Please help guys, Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dangervu(m): 5:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Isyma:
Hi guys goodmorning, I need urgent advice, I've been processing form A for Fanshawe college school fees but has not gone successfully, now I just got admission at cambrian college with way lower tuition fee more like double of Fanshawe College tuition. Considering Fanshawe resuming by August 6th 2022 and Considering cambrian resuming by October 31st 2022. And also considering the quality of the two schools whc do think I should go for?
Should I just continue processing Fanshawe or just buy black market dollar and pay for cambrian immediately as their tuition is quite affordable?

Please help guys, Thanks

Please be sure this school have PGWS after you complete your study
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nkem99: 5:49am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning everyone
Please I have a few questions. I plan on submitting my application soon . I’m a bit scared because the will be the second time I am applying for Canada study visa. So my Uncle’s company will be sponsoring my tuition and my uncle has sent my living expenses( I leave with him so he sends me money frequently so there is financial history) And I’m submitting the company’s bank ,my uncle’s bank statement and my own . But I heard that ircc does not value company bank statement. Should I state in my sop that my uncle is the owner of the company so they will know that accessing the money won’t be a problem . Please I would appreciate if someone will answer me . Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 6:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Happy new month all... i book my PPR in this new month with a lot of blessings attached. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2022
nk20:
WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

PRAISE GOD WITH ME
ITS PPR
Everyone waiting will carry their evidence. Don’t give up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Kuze1:

And God did it!!! Just got PPR request!! Will be back with my gist soon! Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2022
So sorry to hear this. Big hugs my dear. Dont give up. Order your notes, repackage and refire.

HazeeyzaH:
Morning everyone... i just got served breakfast... cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nelson2k: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Same to you. I will testify too

CharitoJames:
Happy new month all... i book my PPR in this new month with a lot of blessings attached. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.