Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (902915 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Princeofabia: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
kinkyhead:
Congratulations.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Princeofabia: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emilo:

I made this prayer at 12.28am this morning and by 8.45am my family received the good news. Our PPR is out this morning.......................Makanooooooooooooooo where are you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Timeline to be sent soon. Right now its champagne popping. Thank you Lorddddddddddddddddddd!!!!
felicitations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Princeofabia: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
amby147:
Glory be to God! My study permit application has been approved for myself and hubby.

Self sponsored Applicant

I appreciate all the information I got on this platform. Wishing ppr to all applicants waiting for a decision.

Documents submitted and timeline is attached. Cheers.
felicitations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Eden2018:
Thanks ma'am. Wishing you the very best

Amen, thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congrats,
May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Bobomaigida:

Please refer me to the page he shared his timeline, he posted the bolded below on the 1st of June, does this look like a timeline?

OMG OMG
ITS PPR GUYS
I WAS JUST SENDING MY DAILY EMAILS TO IRCC WHEN I LOGGED IN TO MY PORTAL TO SEE THE PPR REQUEST. GOD IS WONDERFUL
FEB 15 APPLICANT

People learn when others post their timelines and documents they used, so please let me know the page and I will gladly apologise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amby147: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Jenny255 post=113759503]Congratulations to you.
Pls how did you get your NUASA certificate?

It was issued in School-University.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Qwerty7654: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have been trying to send my daily reminder emails to IRCC Nairobi email “nairobi@international.gc.ca“ since last week Friday. And I keep getting an automated response which I attached below.

Please who else is seeing this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congrats to u both. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

amby147:
Glory be to God! My study permit application has been approved for myself and hubby.

Self sponsored Applicant

I appreciate all the information I got on this platform. Wishing ppr to all applicants waiting for a decision.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amby147: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Qwerty7654:
I have been trying to send my daily reminder emails to IRCC Nairobi email “nairobi@international.gc.ca“ since last week Friday. And I keep getting an automated response which I attached below.

I tried sending early this morning and my emails bounced back just before my PPR landed. They maybe working on your application..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by RAYSKIS: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Qwerty7654:

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca (Correct electronic mail address)

nairobi@international.gc.ca (wrong electronic mail address)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=ShowYoung post=113749833]
You can go for:

PGC. Project Management.
ROYAL ROADS UNIVERSITY
https://www.royalroads.ca/programs/graduate-certificate-project-management?gclid=CjwKCAjwnZaVBhA6EiwAVVyv9ESbwYFP1ziCdcuVD4-5ppTBKQ5BOzVwdW6D_OyS4Lbu0sCpeJX_ChoCokkQAvD_BwE

Is there PGC for geology at Royal Roads University sir?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eden2018: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
So happy for you and your family. Congratulations
Emilo:

I made this prayer at 12.28am this morning and by 8.45am my family received the good news. Our PPR is out this morning.......................Makanooooooooooooooo where are you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Timeline to be sent soon. Right now its champagne popping. Thank you Lorddddddddddddddddddd!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations
Emilo:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations! I rejoice with you

amby147:

Self sponsored Applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations! God will go ahead of you.

Emilo:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
You are absolutely right! You just gave me Strength and Hope with this analysis. Rooting for you too. Thanks

Teemenzo:

Yeah, sorry about this. This could be due to the history you have had with them. They just want to triple check if all is right. Keep the faith. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
kinkyhead:
You are absolutely right! You just gave me Strength and Hope with this analysis. Rooting for you too. Thanks

It is well. Shebi you still get gcms notes. My own notes request is more than 2 months now. No show. Maybe IRCC sef is confused. Study leave don slide since last year.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onweke: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chaaaiiii wahala no dey finish. Village people at work again. God help her find it soonest.

Deronke1:
Please o, help me to advise a friend.
She got PPR this morning, only to realise she can't find her passport where she kept it.
Please what do you advise her to do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OnyeukaO: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Qwerty7654:

Same here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=amby147 post=113761019][/quote]
Oh, I wasn’t given in school.

Please can I see what it looks like?

You can blur out any sensitive information, I just sent you a mail now.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amby147: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jenny255:

Oh, I wasn’t given in school.

Please can I see what it looks like?

You can blur out any sensitive information, I just sent you a mail now.
Thanks

OK.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Cannyboy: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good day my peeps,from my last post,i was making an equiry concerning neco certificate collection,but to my surprise i Cannot see any meaningfull response concerning dat,without wasting my time,i took my journey down to ogun state were i wrote the exam far back 2006.just to let anybody dat needed the info.it is were you wrote the exam that you are to collect the certificate. document to take along is your:national id,your neco photo card,affiderfit,statement of result.and you are to pay #3500 for certificate and original statement of result.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wow...Baba God is working ooo. Congrats

Emilo:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congrats to you and your family. A new wave of approvals for family applications is blowing grin

amby147:

Self sponsored Applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teeunz: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Anyone going to UPEI FALL 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Emilo:

Congratulations!!!!

Really glad family applications are getting approved, gingering us who have insisted on going with our families even after pple r saying go alone first. Lai lai we go together, forward ever !!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by lamash: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chuksiesmom:
Congrats to you and your family. A new wave of approvals for family applications is blowing grin

Yes ooo,those wailings for Sowp thread will reduce small when pple start applying together from the start.
That thread is not encouraging at all..make person just apply with him family from get go abeg..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Inikay: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
lamash:

Congratulations!!!!

Really glad family applications are getting approved, gingering us who have insisted on going with our families even after pple r saying go alone first. Lai lai we go together, forward ever !!!

Yes oo,it is a big hope for us that wants to go with our family.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amby147: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chuksiesmom:

I insisted I will apply with my hubby oh.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amby147: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Congrats to u both. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nelson2k: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Canada needs to improve their visa application. The seems to be the only Advanced country that takes so long to approve or deny visa ( 12 weeks ). In 21st century?? That's insane

They need to improve their technology and manpower. Visa shouldn't take more than 10 days.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.