Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,286 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (898562 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jeff5gold: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Chiboy200:
Pls if i am going for bsc and i use my parent as my sponsor but the pof is sent to my account by my parent just a week b4 submitting, pls should just submit my statement of account or I should submit mine and my dad's own as well ?

Since your parent is your sponsor you shouldn’t worry about your bank account…i believe you are still very young right??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Congrats once again Emilo.. You still screaming my name here since morning? grin grin

All glory to God for your Wife's Visa Approval.. I am so happy for you bro, you both deserve it..

And thank you for trusting in my expertise to handle your Wife's complicated application, all our efforts eventually ended in praise....

Wish your wife the best in Canada, Marple land can't wait for her arrival..

Unto the next on your spousal Application and Kids Visiting application so you can go join Madam when she gets there...

It has ended in praise..

Peace
Emilo:

My people I'm back to give timeline oh. Its actually for my wife for now. Today is indeed the day the Lord has made well!

Long post alert!!!!

Old portal (Gckey)
Application submission 4th April 2022
Upfront medical 23rd February 2022
Medical passed 7th April 2022
Biometrics (updated same day) 6th April 2022
Ghost update 6th April 2022
Then the wait begannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Eligibility commencement 7th June 2022
BVL/PPR 13th June 2022 (8.45am)

Background:
Certificate HND Accounting 2009
Intending Course Diploma in Business Administration (Accounting major)
School Norquest College , Edmonton, Alberta.

Documents Submitted:
School Acceptance Letter
Tuition Deposit ( 1k CAD)
SOP
HND Results and Transcript
NYSC Certificate
Police Character Certificate
Payslip for wife (4 months) and myself -sponsor ( 6 months)
Her work ID/ my work ID
Job offer letter and confirmation letters of both of us
CV
Letter of sponsorship by me
Affidavit of return( Notorised)
Affidavit of support
Marriage certificates
Change of name (wify)
Lump sum (Gift deed- notorised)
Birth certificates of all family members
Family pictures
Finance for school 21 million naira
Family assets (land, house and car) 51 million
All family passports
Mentioned my pension fund in SOP and also submitted evidence
Wife study leave approval from her company
Letter of introduction from her company
Wife = zero travel history.

When we started this process in December, everyone told us that going for diploma after she had gotten an HND in 2009 wont fly. We were worried because we had secured admission then and had paid tution deposit. We immediately contacted one of our very own here, the special one, the great Makanooooooooo (settler of difficult casesss.....lol). Makanoooooooooo was a God sent. He calmed us down, and assured us that if we explain convincingly in our SOP why she is going for another diploma. Then it just might fly!

Makanooooooooooo also reviewed our SOP, gave us all information we needed. At a time i thought i was bothering him too much, but he always replied my messages. Makanooooooooooooo i want to say thank you and God blessss you!!!

See attachment

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hafeez6948:

Windsor here, you have to get the payment instruction from CIBC, in the instruction document you will find the swift code and d likes. In my case i took to bank with my offer letter nd passport data page but now form A is done online . Wat intake are u going for and wat program at Windsor

Thank you.

So I’ll send a mail to CIBC for the payment instruction right?

Jan 2023, Masters - International Acct and Finance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jeff5gold: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jenny255:

Thank you.

So I’ll send a mail to CIBC for the payment instruction right?

Jan 2023, Masters - International Acct and Finance

Nice program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello teewahlorlah..

Below is my Gmail..

Makanoglobalservices@gmail.com

Peace
teewahlorlah90:
@makano, please I need your email address.i want to discuss with you. My study permit was refused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jay5050: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Greetings to Everyone,

Please I can not access my IRCC secure account for sometime now. I submitted my study permit application since February. The last response I got from IRCC was in March, to confirm that I passed the medicals. My biometric was done in February.
I am worried because I haven't received any mail from IRCC and my application has gone past 15 weeks.
Please how do I track my application or send a message to IRCC to confirm my application status?

Thanks All.❤
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy I trust you my person..lol
Teemenzo:

Me wey be say 8 get rope plenty for house. I ready to drag ooo.

Innit2022, no make me drag you oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jeff5gold: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
One thing in this Canada is that employers don’t joke with skills, when choosing a course of study that you have zero skills on, make sure the course has a co-op which is like an industrial training. When you get that skills , you can include on your Résumé/CV that work experience and also an institution in Nigeria that you have worked there for 2 years or more grin.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
shankeybee:
Good day all, please for someone rejected with the reason attached in this image is there still need to request for GCMS notes before reapplying, or the person can go ahead and reapply attaching the admission letter without applying for GCMS notes

If you submitted your admission letter and honoured the terms and conditions spelled out in the admission letter, kindly request for your GCMS notes to see the possible cause of this refusal reason.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeff5gold:

Nice program

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeff5gold:
One thing in this Canada is that employers don’t joke with skills, when choosing a course of study that you have zero skills on, make sure the course has a co-op which is like an industrial training. When you get that skills , you can include on your Résumé/CV that work experience and also an institution in Nigeria that you have worked there for 2 years or more grin.

Please can you explain the part about the Institution?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Emilo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
makano:
Congrats once again Emilo.. You still screaming my name here since morning? grin grin

All glory to God for your Wife's Visa Approval.. I am so happy for you bro, you both deserve it..

And thank you for trusting in my expertise to handle your Wife's complicated application, all our efforts eventually ended in praise....

Wish your wife the best in Canada, Marple land can't wait for her arrival..

Unto the next on your spousal Application and Kids Visiting application so you can go join Madam when she gets there...

It has ended in praise..

Yes makano!!! Thanks again for everything. Please lets start the next phase ASAP!!

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jeff5gold: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
By institution, I mean company or so ever
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JDB55(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jeff5gold:
Please bro, can you explain more about this part. some persons course might not have a co-op just like you mentioned.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiboy200: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
@Jeff5gold am 29yrs, lemme b open to u so as to receive the best advice from u, it's a 2yrs course (keyano college in Edmonton) and d total tuition fees fr 1yr + 10cad fr 1yr expens =26000cad=8.5m in naira and I paid 750cad as deposit, so now d agent handling d visa processing has deposited 8.5m into my new fidelity acc but he said i will have to use my parent as my sponsor and that only my bank statement will b submitted but d truth b told even my parents don't even knw about this am doing as they don't even live with me, pls Jeff I need ur better advice on this, I have spent a lot on this and I don't wish to lose those money have spent on this pls help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can we travel with indomie onion? Please replies will be appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hanzat: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
It was issued after acceptance fee was paid.
Although, I got a payment confirmation letter today for the 6,000cad payment made towards the total sum.
Thank you.

Chuksiesmom:
Then it is the post sec work permit. What is the content of the confirmation of enrollment letter. Was it issued upon ur admission or you have registered for some courses.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stbabe4545: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
My people, my people. God is indeed wonderful. My ppr landed today. Timeline loading............ Let me clear my head first. My story too long

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OneLocalMan: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello good people of Nairaland.

Please do I need to submit the bank statement of the company I work for in Nigeria, if eventually they decide to sponsor for a study visa or will a reference letter from them (the company) agreeing to sponsor my education / continue to receive certain percentage of salary be enough to convince the VO.

Do I need to submit the company bank statement or the company reference letter will do just fine as means of sponsor and affidavit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stbabe4545:
My people, my people. God is indeed wonderful. My ppr landed today. Timeline loading............ Let me clear my head first. My story too long
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OneLocalMan: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stbabe4545:

Congratulations man, PPR blessings �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jay5050:
Greetings to Everyone,

Please I can not access my IRCC secure account for sometime now. I submitted my study permit application since February. The last response I got from IRCC was in March, to confirm that I passed the medicals. My biometric was done in February.
I am worried because I haven't received any mail from IRCC and my application has gone past 15 weeks.
Please how do I track my application or send a message to IRCC to confirm my application status?

Thanks All.❤

You said you couldn't access your IRCC account, but I want to ask if the reason you couldn't access your account was because you couldn't remember your login details or because an agent submitted your application on your behalf?. If you forgot your password , then you can simply create another one as far as you remember the email address you used in opening that account , the username and the answers to the security questions you selected when opening your gc account. But if an agent submitted the application on your behalf, then the agent is the only one that can contact IRCC regarding your application and get a response from them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Benstephen9: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just received my gcms note today... how will I know my application is in good order

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stbabe4545: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
teewahlorlah90:
I was also refused on insufficient fund and "the purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application"

My case- I have full funding worth 50,000 CAD per year, and presented 5million account statement from my sponsor.

I applied for a masters program (a second masters degree).

Please house I need advice on what to do differently as I plan to reapply. Thanks

Don't mind them. I had over what was required. That was the same thing they said to me until I went for judicial review. Pls re apply or go for Judicial review(another huge money)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Princeofabia: 12:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Stbabe4545:
felicitations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Princeofabia: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2022
soloblink:
May his name be praise lord of host.
join me and thank God,
i got a mail saying my visa have been approve
looking forward to send my passport.
thanks every one here, because without your comment here i wont be able to do it.
i am not the talking type, i just follow people footstep, by reading through and making sure all document are ready.
thanks once more.
more visa approver is on the way just have faith it will work.
Fanshawe student pls hit me up let talk. 08030950241
felicitations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 12:11am On Jun 14, 2022
ShowYoung:

While I appreciate your contribution here, I will not allow you to insult me and think your opinion is always the right one.

I believe if you read my post again and understand each sentence, you may understand better: perhaps I may be able to further make you open your eyes to see positive things therein.

1. Hypotheses are intelligent guesses. Perhaps you don't understand they don't have to be true always and they don't have to be false always.
2. I never said that is how VOs do reason because I used the word "may". Sure, if I can reason that way, VOs too may reason that way too. A visa applicant have to ensure (s)he makes his/her application tidy from all sides by reasoning that way
3 In the first and last paragraph of my response, I analysed and made reference that it's possible though but with a strong LOE which your unnecessary response also corroborates. You failed to see the part where I said the applicant needs to address the issue with strong LOE and that it's possible that an applicant can change institution and course. I will still make my point known, you must provide strong LOE if you change course and institution in your reapplication. I don't work and believe in 50/50 chances. Perhaps that's the difference between the two of us. I do take responsibility for my failure if faced with it and not blame it on 50/50 chances.

Also the bolded in your response is too hash, unpleasant and unnecessary. You may want to check and review it. You should know this thread is for everyone to share opinion and not for you and your idea alone. If you have something against me, you should address it, rather than conveying your bitterness through this means.

Also, I want to make you understand Canadian Visa Permit process is not totally on luck but your handiwork. If luck will play a part, it can't be more than 5% and the rest 95% is your handiwork. If you don't get something right, it means there is something you are not doing right and not 50/50 chances luck playing out, although there is mercy of the Lord.

Well said!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nelson2k: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2022
I understand you frustration. God will perfect your next application.

What's your timeline please? Was your medical passed? And which part of Europe did you apply from?

Arlanda:
I greet everybody

I was refused a study permit today. First time applicant and I applied in Europe.

The reasons they gave for the refusal are:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph R216(1)(b) of the section-216.html).

I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• Your immigration status outside your country of nationality or habitual residence.

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in
your country of residence.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

Please, I need advice on how to tackle these concerns next time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 12:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Papapa1234:
Nobody is attacking anyone..just drop your transcript..Simple!!..Even if not immediately but just assure the house you will eventually drop it.. Whether it influences anyones decison or not! Just drop it!

Well said. But when they were benefitting, they clearly wanted sharp sharp answers oh.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Papapa1234:
I swear I didnt read this epistle..Just drop sha..its not that hard..drop drop and drop

grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 12:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Jeff5gold:
I miss those days of coming here to ask and answer questions regarding Canada student visa. It’s almost a year since I arrived in Canada and what I have achieved, I don’t know if I will be able to achieve it in Nigeria in the next 5 years. I was lucky to get a job at Coca-Cola which I receive $20.3 per hour. I have successfully paid my fees of 8k for September term and looking forward to pay January fees before the end of August.
Why I’m sharing this is because, I want you all to put more effort in your journey to Canada if being on a student visa can change my life in less than a year with all the regulations associated with student visa, imagine if it was a work permit.
Disregard those who discouraged people about the cold …that same cold I walk on it to work.

Text me when you arrive in Canada. I want to see your smile grin grin
#Edmonton,Alberta

Inspiring, thanks so much for sharing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.