Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) (18936 Views)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Futo Hostel Security Guard Steals A Student’s Phone / Brave Ogun Security Officer Shot By Robbers Dies One Month After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by hopexter(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
So why does he look dirty with N15m?

E never dey chop the money before dem catch am grin grin
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by koolaid87: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thank goodness he didn't kill his employer.
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by callthefred: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Stupid policing. And they had to handcuff him like a terrorist. We seriously need fundamental changes to policing in this country.
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
angry They always look pitiable sad
Dey should break his legs angry
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Qatar2022: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
KiNg0G:
I don't believe
Why will you believe, poor man mentality has taken hold of your thinking
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Angela2018: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
this is serious ooo
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Person2person(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ole
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by DavidHarry(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
E no easy. Man must earn
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by FuckDModz: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
People from that side are mostly criminals. Deal with them at your peril.
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Sh12334: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
geedot20: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Barth588(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
The way security operative do handle suspect is totally uncalled for, a suspect is ungulity until be determined by the court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
cuz he on the mud ceiling, einstein
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by fareed69(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Ole barawo... shocked

Anyway my people na Ogun state na im dey thing happen, but let me check the name first...

NAME CONFIRMED: Adewale Adegbenro this is surely a Yoruba man... cheesy

Anyway nairaland ethnic bigots and tribalists I therefore hand over the case to you guys to deal with this as Usual... cheesy

We don hear.
Is there any tribe that doesn't have thief's ?

Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
The slaves are feeling the hunger caused by their Fulani slave masters cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Even security nor dey protect person and he property again

Lots of serial killers were "security" guards.
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Phoenixflap: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Godblackson2:
I have an Affiliate training Package with comprehensive video training's and bonuses I risked to purchased for 50k early this year just because i wanted to change my life and it's worth it but I haven't started practicing yet because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough money to start paying for ads to get subscribers.

The whole process is like using money to get more money.

I want to give it out for 5k.(Negotiable)

Note: There's a lot of proofs that I bought the package(my receipts) and proofs that I have the package to avoid every form of doubt.

Please, buy from me.

I'm in my final year in the university and I don't have money for my project which would be due for final submission in the next few month.

Please, Rich Nairalanders, buy from me with love.

The training package comes with:

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Enormous amount of emails swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

(3) whattttsap/p me at 0_7_0_8/5/2/2/3/1/4/5 if you're interested.

God bless you....

I was skeptical when I sent him the agreed fee, but minutes later he sent the link to access the course, and the course has been enriching.

Buy from a reputable Nairalander!
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Jjennecco: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Say no to tribalism .

Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Zif0: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jesus
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by Prettypearl021(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
You have started the tribal bullshit and still trying to accuse ethnic bigots of the same thing..
HYPOCRISY..
Grow up...
It's people like you that will start a fight between tribes and run away...
Only fools will begin to argue over a crime that anybody on earth could commit.
XXXXTENTACION:
Ole barawo... shocked

Anyway my people na Ogun state na im dey thing happen, but let me check the name first...

NAME CONFIRMED: Adewale Adegbenro this is surely a Yoruba man... cheesy

Anyway nairaland ethnic bigots and tribalists I therefore hand over the case to you guys to deal with this as Usual... cheesy
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by tiger28: 1:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Thank God he didn't have the chance to kill the owner. This type of guys will kill the owner for JUST 100K.
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by HRMK: 4:50am On Jan 27, 2022
if the jewellery has not bn found on him,he remains a suspect until proven guilty by court of law!
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2022
The employer is lucky to be alive sef, he should be grateful to his maker, that this criminal did not kill him and have his skull mined. cheesy
Re: Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) by ACE1010: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Can I see the jewelries that worth N15m that he stole?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Deziani's jewelries worth more than Togo's national budget and yet she's a free woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Colos Consignment In Boxing Kits On New Year Day / Lagosians Flood RSS Office To Report Case Of Incessant Robbery In Ikotun / Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.