Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (48957 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by TMSMedia: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (Photos)

A woman has cancelled her wedding scheduled to hold on 17th February 2022 after she made some discoveries about her partner, IGBERETV reports.

Chinyere Sandra took to Facebook to announce that her marriage to Ebuka Kingsley who had already paid her bride price has been cancelled.

Giving reason for her decision, she claimed that the man is a "scam" and he came for her money. Chinyere Sandra alleged that her husband Ebuka uses marriage to scam many girls of their money.

On January 17, 2022 she celebrated her marriage to Ebuka. On January 23 ,2022 the marriage broke up and she took to Facebook cursing him and saying he's a scam.

"Ebuka, you will suffer," she cursed him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMBOngr_2i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nbotee(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Some guys are taking d desperation of some ladies to new scam levels. Its easier to get most of them laid by simply promising them marriage

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Moferere: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Illiterates everywhere.
She should spend time improving on her poor grammar

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
TMSMedia:
Giving reason for her decision, she claimed that the man is a "scam" and he came for her money. Chinyere Sandra alleged that her husband Ebuka uses marriage to scam many girls of their money.

On January 17, 2022 she celebrated her marriage to Ebuka. On January 23 ,2022 the marriage broke up and she is all over Facebook cursing him and saying he's a scam.
Poor woman! undecided

18 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by dawnomike(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ebuka! Ebuka!! Ebuka!!! shocked

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by SmartPolician: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
From the pix, she's probably older than the guy. Then again, she said the guy is after her money cheesy How much does she have? undecided

When women make change, we no go hear word. But it's fine for a rich man to marry a broke lady. Yeye dey smell!

316 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Mophor: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Issokay!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Homeboiy: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
But women want guys that have money

These days

Men want women that have money too

Who wan suffer?

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by sylvestersamuel(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
She never ready to marry be that

26 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by ValCon888: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nothing she has written shows conclusive proof the young man has committed the crime she's accusing him of.

If Ebuka was a scammer, why didn't she instigate a criminal action? But she chose to go to social media to rant without evidence.

Illiterate woman.
You can smell her ignorance from a mile away.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Aboks(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wetin concern the masses na your life

every body get em own problem

11 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
That's your personal issues oo..you need to shed more light and show in what way is he a scam and how he scammed you..
If truly he did then good riddance..men like that doesn't deserve your love..just throw them into the waste bin and move on with your life..

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Sonnobax15(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
Well,I no too dey see scam for here.....

Na only guyman wey dey package local wey Mark tear him FB account I dey see tongue

Well,I no too dey pity this kind of ladies cha... Because e sure me say she go don chase away guys wey dey serious we dey confront her hat because of this parties guy wey suddenly turned out to become a scam now lipsrsealed. Dem never see anything yet undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by GOFRONT(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Well, I hope he never over scam your toto

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Truvelisback(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aproko people have succeeded the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
A guy that want to scam you wouldn't pay full bride price . He will just promise you marriage. I think she has spiritual husband that Is planting wrong words in her heart to make her remain single

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by MufasaLion: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Here I am strategizing on how to "chop" Gal Gadot's money.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by pocohantas(f): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Smh. What is wrong in him being after her money? Women go after men’s money everyday in the name of financial stability.

Everybody wants the other for something. So make we no dey disguise.

That is how I saw one in an online group begging people to pray for her 38yrs old Canada based sister to see husband this year.

What stops her sister from marrying one hardworking homebased guy and taking him to Canada? At 38 what does she expect a man to want from her? Agbalumo breast or virginity?

If he loves you, is hardworking and sensible, what else? Smh!

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Roon9(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
She dodged a bullet if the allegation is true but then I have spent way too much time on the net to know that it's dumb to pass judgement on a one sided story.

A woman scorned .....

12 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
This one na local yahoo, the guy na Buhari second. Mr scammer! Just the way Buhari is milking the country, this one is milking our ladies too

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by freelancerrr: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
You called off the wedding After he has already paid ur bp?
Women are looking for husband o. Husband scarce o wink

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by teejayreal(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
If you won marry for love. Marry when you're in your prime when love is still sharking you. Stop doing yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Temptee101(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
shocked

Before I put mouth for this matter.

First of all, how much are you worth?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by marsup: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Return the bride price. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by NwaNimo1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
The names don't add up......were they both adopted?

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by ebuk4real(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Ebuka! Ebuka!! Ebuka!!! shocked

That's my name too sir. Easy please

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by JosephXavier: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Then let the bride price be returned asap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by DamnnNiggarr: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
shocked

Okay o!

But it's okay for a poor girl to marry a wealthy guy but becomes a taboo for a rich girl to marry a poor Guy...

Like I said earlier,
It's okay!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by EnemyofGod22(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
cool shocked shocked

We will continue preaching to the gullible one's, until they receive sense.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin most guys out there are leeches. That is why I don't reply the so many PM's I receive on a daily basis. They have become so lazy, all they want to do is leech on unsuspecting ladies.

Anyways, they can only succeed with ladies who are desperate for marriage. If they try it with me, owu go sa Dem life because my shishi will not drop for them.

How can I go and hustle with all my blood and water only to come and be spending it on one coconut head all in the name of marriage?

No man again. All we have these days are leeches and scammers.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.