Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors (33546 Views)

Who Else Thought These Nollywood Couples Were Actually Together? / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) / Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
They are all star actors many young women admire greatly, they can play whatever role you give them swimmingly.

1 Ramsey Nouah
2 Jim Iyke
3 Francis Duru
4 Emeka Ike
5 Mike Ezuruonye

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Mjanee(f): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jim iyke yeah
I have a thing for dark guys wink

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:
Jim iyke yeah
wow, I like your taste

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Mariangeles(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
I think most -if not all - ladies had a crush on Ramsey at some point. cheesy

As for Emeka Ike... sad

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Mariangeles(f): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:
Jim iyke yeah

You mean for bad guys? grin

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
I think most -if not every - ladies had a crush on Ramsey at some point. cheesy

As for Emeka Ike... sad
abeg complete the sentence na, you don crush on Emeka Ike b4?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
God1000:
abeg complete the sentence na, you don crush on Emeka Ike b4?

The emoji should explain it na. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
NO.

'Twas Van Vicker I liked at some point.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

The emoji should explain it na. cheesy
lol, abi oo undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Mjanee(f): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

You mean for bad guys? grin
U Gerrit wink
Black balls rock tongue tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Mariangeles(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

U Gerrit wink
Black balls rock tongue tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol. Me way no dey watch Nollywood movies, make I stay for one side dey look Una.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:
NO.

'Twas Van Vicker I liked at some point.
the guy was very hot then, but wait oo, you mean none of these thespians ever entered your head?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol. Me way no dey watch Nollywood movies, make I stay for one side dey look Una.
na lie jare, I no believe you.

Tell me your crush among them undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Magnoliaa(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
God1000:
the guy was very hot then, but wait oo, you mean none of these thespians ever entered your head?

Ever. Ever. Ever. ALL of them. I did not, never and still don't see the big deal about them. I don't care the whole lot of them- Kunle Remi, RMD, Ezuruonye, who-else-is-it.

There's Timini, whom I didn't start liking until recently, but then not only for his looks. I'm not saying he's [more] 'good-looking than the rest are'... it's just me. Ninolowo... a bit. But I'm not crazy about it.

Other than those, Nollywood and everything in it ain't my sachet of paraga.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
God1000:
na lie jare, I no believe you.

Tell me your crush among them undecided
na Van Vicker I dey crush on those days way we dey watch Nollywood. undecided grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ever. Ever. Ever. ALL of them. I did not, never and still don't see the big deal about them. I don't care the whole lot of them- Kunle Remi, RMD, Ezuruonye, who-else-is-it.

There's Timini, whom I didn't start liking until recently, but then not only for his looks. I'm not saying he's more good-looking than the rest are... it's just me. Ninolowo... a bit. But I'm not crazy about it.

Other than those, Nollywoos and everything in it ain't my sachet of paraga.
lol, I don't know why I find it hard to believe sha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
na Van Vicker I dey crush on those days way we dey watch Nollywood. undecided grin grin
all of Una like that Ghanian actor ehh. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Magnoliaa(f): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
God1000:
lol, I don't know why I find it hard to believe sha

Maybe if I saw them in real life, I might have liked them. I have a thing for light-skinned guys, but by the time I was old enough to start knowing what 'crushes' meant, I was hooked on (American) novels and movies. Better plots, fine writing, great acting, exotic/beautiful men. I had been exposed to a standard better, so ... it was kind of a xenocentric thing for me, honestly; I'm not sorry. There was nothing about dem naija guys that tickled my fancy...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Maybe if I saw them in real life, I might have liked them. I have a thing for light-skinned guys, but by the time I was old enough to start knowing what 'crushes' meant, I was hooked on (American) novels and movies. Better plots, fine writing, great acting, exotic/beautiful men. I had been exposed to a standard better, so ... it was kind of a xenocentric thing for me, honestly; I'm not sorry. There was nothing about dem naija guys that tickled my fancy...
but is there any difference between seeing someone in real life and movies? anyway I get you ma'am, thanks for your probity
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Boogyman557: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I like Jim iyke

Na WEED MAN

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Ebonygeek(f): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jim Iyke. Even up till now

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I like Jim iyke

Na WEED MAN

WTF MAN
na bad guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by God1000(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ebonygeek:
Jim Iyke. Even up till now
good for you undecided
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by GreaterFuture(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
No
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by teejayreal(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
If won know the type of a man a woman crush on. Tell her to tell you about her favourite male actor. Dasall

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
No
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by CelestineNelson: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Crush is nothing but advanced lust...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by iamyemiakins(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na Gu Jun Pyo and those other Korean actors dem dey crush on grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Had A Crush On Any Of These Nollywood Actors by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Just give me Joseph Benjamin and let's call it a day. I'm head over heels. Wishful thinking. embarassed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keydar Williams Anifowose Dies On Way Back From Ajayi Crowther University / Skales & Manager Osagie Remanded In Police Custody After Confessing To Fraud:pic / Zlatan Ibile becomes Coca Cola’s Latest Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.