Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) (36388 Views)

Modele Sarafa Yusuf Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Ogun State / 2023: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

still leaves my question unanswered:

what will osinbajo do for nigeria?
He's in the position for answer to your question undecided
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Saraki will never ever be Nigeria's President. The reasons re obvious.

Northerners will never give their slot to a Bukola from Kwara State whose father is rumoured to be from Ogun State. Abi una don hear Hausa dey hear Bukola while his father be Sola and his son too be Bukola.

Yorubas will however never give their slot to a Bukola who says he us a Northerner. It will never happen.

The only chance Saraki has is if Igbos give him their slot. Since it is Igbo's time, Saraki can tell Igbos that he is from Umuleri and so use Igbos' slot
This is why there is clamour for restructuring, cos you guys think like lower animals.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nairobi33:

Have you ever been to kwara? Saraki actually sold his people for cheap. grin
I bet you have no idea why he was so disgraced that he couldn't retained ordinary Senate seat even though he was a Senate president grin that disgrace will be bold in history book for life grin
tell them about the O to ge movement
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
I now understand that Social media is full of inexperienced people. PDP knows Saraki is inconsequential. Saraki is not in contention.
Saraki cannot win in Kwara State. Saraki is not in the race. I just came here and found this thread on 6th page. Why ? On top of nothing. Yahaya Bello has more chance in Kogi than Saraki in Kwara.

Saraki is unacceptable to the North and South West. The politics his father played has collapsed. His father used Olusola in Lagos and Abubakar in the North, that was primitive politics.

Where Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso stand, Saraki has no chance at all.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Ugonna62: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is the kind of man nigeria need
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Alexis11: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
NaijirianKing:
The SW has led themselves into political isolation.

The SS President was ousted in part due to the SW, the SE theoretically should have the greatest claim to the southern presidency, but the SW has made two enemies of the two southern regions. The North sees this. We know the south is too politically fragmented to pose any resistance to a united Northern front.

The SW will have to do some serious bridge re-building after 2023 clears the fog from their eyes. The Presidency will go to the NE, no Northerner will vote Jagaban over a Northerner, and no Northerner will vote a southern Pastor in the form of Osibanjo over a Northern Muslim.

The North is quietly waiting. 2023 is not far.

LMAO cheesy

The problem with people like you be say...

You always disappear after election or change moniker on Nairaland. grin

cheesy
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
BIZNess123:
grin
Tinubu we know...

Dear customer try again in 2027..

Meanwhile if you need free airtime instantly copy the link on my profile and proceed
we don't know him as Tinubu, we know him as the bullion van thief
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
juman:
Hiss.
Nonsense.
He lacks the capacity, competence, truthfulness, integrity and sincerity to lead a country.
He was a thief when he was kwara governor.

Saraki oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
na Tinubu the ancient thug/thief come be saint? Oga go and sit down. You are bereft of quality sense. Ode.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Alexis11: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:
You've been abusing and laying curses on those supporting and campaigning for Tinubu for presidency only to come out supporting Atiku and Saraki, the psychiatrist when go cure your craze still dey 200 Level dey count amoeba for lab.

Those nuisance plenty for Nairaland. grin
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
2023 Race is on. May it end in praise to God for an Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
May God bless Nigeria forever.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, good evening. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
are you sure you're not mentally deranged? How much did the old bat pay you?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by StUriah(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
He is a hardened criminal; Chief Executive Officer of Armed Robbers and Thieves.

Offa robbery comes to mind.

colorsofrainbow:
This guy is the most balanced character befitting to rock that title Mr.President. Absolutely detribalised,not a religious bigot and doesn't lick anyone's ass for favour. He's either with you or completely against you. No sitting on the fence to achieve some mischievous aims.
Very loyal crook!

If you like come and talk about him being a thief and tell me the politician who isn't a thief in present day Nigerian politics.
Start with the criminal you have in mind.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by alloy123: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
colorsofrainbow:

Yes Tinubu we know
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
mannasseh:
before getting back to the clown..... OP what kind of intellectually bereft caption is that?
he's a clown because he's not Tinubu the mighty thief?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
StUriah:
He is a hardened criminal; Chief Executive Officer of Armed Robbers and Thieves.

Offa robbery comes to mind.

And the ancient goat with brown teeth is the saint, right? I feel sorry for Nigeria because of you lots. Spits.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by zeyt: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
You could have deem this ambition realistic if you were loyal in the first place.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Osilama1: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
This guy is the most balanced character befitting to rock that title Mr.President. Absolutely detribalised,not a religious bigot and doesn't lick anyone's ass for favour. He's either with you or completely against you. No sitting on the fence to achieve some mischievous aims.
Very loyal crook!

If you like come and talk about him being a thief and tell me the politician who isn't a thief in present day Nigerian politics.
Start with the criminal you have in mind.
he can't beat tambuwai or Atiku to get PDP ticket...
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by Alexis11: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nairobi33:

I am a south-Southerner, I grew up in kwara state & now i am working in Lagos and I wished my home state, Cross river was governed the way BAT & co. are governing Lagos. I see people from SS/SE & north running to Lagos, multi billion dollar companies moving from other regions to Lagos due to bad governance in their host States do you know why? Because BAT and co are doing something different. Compared to other States, I'm proud of Lagos even though more work still need to be done. If Tinubu can do it in lagos, I will give him a chance with Nigeria.

God bless you.

This is one of the real South Southerners we are talking about.

Not all those "we SS/SE" wannabe from Abakaliki. cheesy
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by aspabay(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dreamer. We'll rather have Ibori than vote for you.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by aspabay(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
NaijirianKing:
The SW has led themselves into political isolation.

The SS President was ousted in part due to the SW, the SE theoretically should have the greatest claim to the southern presidency, but the SW has made two enemies of the two southern regions. The North sees this. We know the south is too politically fragmented to pose any resistance to a united Northern front.

The SW will have to do some serious bridge re-building after 2023 clears the fog from their eyes. The Presidency will go to the NE, no Northerner will vote Jagaban over a Northerner, and no Northerner will vote a southern Pastor in the form of Osibanjo over a Northern Muslim.

The North is quietly waiting. 2023 is not far.

grin grin grin grin grin angry angry

Nairaland political analyst grin grin grin grin

What did you smoke? SW in political oblivion, so what would you say of the SE. SW ha always been and would remain relevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria. After election now, you guys will resume wailing marginalization.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
juman:
Hiss.
Nonsense.
He lacks the capacity, competence, truthfulness, integrity and sincerity to lead a country.
He was a thief when he was kwara governor.

Saraki oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

MPAMA!!!

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by pquaver(m): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
yomi96:
He is free to contesting. His time as the senate president was the best senate we had

Hypocrisy what did u pple say when Tinubu declared?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by pquaver(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

After what he did as senate president ...he is among my options tho but his corruption is the only minus ( tho corruption has never been the problem a country can develop under corruption , Brazil , Indonesian , Mexico ,south Korea are examples )

Can u tell us his achievements as kwata governor and senate president? The only reason u r supporting him is his presence in pdp. If he port apc tomorrow all those things u said will disappear.. So we know una
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by kaylardz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
A kleptomaniac warming up to loot d national Treasury. God forbid..

BAT 2023, no shaking!
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by dapolaw(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
My question is, what did the likes of Saraki, Atiku and Peter Obi said about police brutality and Fulani herdsmen menace?

tollyboy5:

But tinubu was intimated to speak against police brutality and fulani herdsmen lol.

He fears fulani government but dare yoruba led federal government grin
I understand
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by cyndylove64(f): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
yomi96:
He is free to contesting. His time as the senate president was the best senate we had
you just stated facts,the current senates keep going on break or vacations... Saraki remains the best senate president and ruled perfectly well
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by cyndylove64(f): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
2023 Race is on. May it end in praise to God for an Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
May God bless Nigeria forever.

Dear fellow patriotic Nigerian, good evening. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
the same tinubu that is daughter is the general iyaloja ,the same tinubu that Gave Nigeria buhari and kept shouting Jonathan is a thief etc.... Pls the buhari he supported what has he done so far for Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
foreshore:

Na Tinubu you know. Sorry for your life and that of your generations to come.
If you don't understand sarcasm,don't quote me again bro
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nairobi33:
for the fact that you failed to disproved the point of the argument and avoided the subject of the debate and chose to display the typical Nigerian tribal war fare proved that you are up to no good in the society and you are a part of the rot in this country. You're emotionally messed up, logically barren & worst of all, a bigoted pig.
Who cares about what an agbero contracted by Tinubu has to say?
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by NaijirianKing: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
We are all Nigerians
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by aspabay(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
NaijirianKing:
2023 is for the North. Simple.

We dey here na, let's wait and see.
Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by NaijirianKing: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
We are all Nigerians

Re: Saraki Declares Intention To Run For President In 2023 (Photos) by NaijirianKing: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
We are all Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode(apc) Vs Jimi Agbaje(pdp) / Bob Menendez Condemns Sowore's Rearrest / Sanusi Living 'Like A Prisoner' In Nasarawa, Police, NSCDC Deny Visitors Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.