Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation (45735 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by msMonyei: 4:13am On Jan 28, 2022
gift0123:

Story grin he is the one that seduced the lady, I am sure he must have advertised and showed the lady his whatever down there.....

Hee hee no mind that guy, he thinks we are slow but we ain't sweetie.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 5:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Rubbiish:

Cc Johnames
The bold works like magic!
It will kill every feeling your friend is developing for that girl & u will see how their interaction will reduce! If at all u are unable to do the above, spend a long time with her alone in the room when ur friend is around, feigning sexual activities & come out to paint a nice picture of how it was having sex with her to your friend, it will kill the attraction between them. It works like magic. Let me tell u how this work, so long ur friend is not ur blood brother, he is already fantasizing sleeping with ur girl, but will apply self control not to make this happen. But the fantasies has already been established due to their closeness. Once u keep rubbing sleeping with her on his face, that attraction automatically dies, sometimes he may end up hating the girl sef, which is actually good for your relationship. This will show u already own her, anything he might be doing to please her will be a waste of time in his eyes, so he will withdraw!
thanks, I will try this
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2022
dbestuncle:
Thought over it again. You need to improve your communication but not for her but for you.
If you loose her just know that u guys are not meant to be n not because you are boring to b with

thanks boss
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2022
msMonyei:

Hee hee no mind that guy, he thinks we are slow but we ain't sweetie.

grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Magnoliaa(f): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2022
theamazonguru:
I used to believe I was an Introvert too.
I hide under the cloak and garment of being gentle and all that.
I don't participate in discussion amongst my friends and colleagues.
I was seen as a loner.
Some said I was too quiet.

But all that changed. When I began to ask myself good questions.

Hey guy, don't you really like the fun those guys are having.
Why don't you join them
Why don't you participate in their discussions.

Reality dawned on me when I told myself the truth.
I had little knowledge of the subject they always talk about. Ranging from politics, movie review, current affairs.
I would only open mouth and talk whenever they talk about spiritual matters/God/church/Bible.

Meaning I could participate well in discussion if I have good knowledge of the subject matter.

This revelation was the game changer.

I began to read wide
Digest a lot of Information.
Watch news and movies.
I kept building myself till I felt I was good to go.

Then boom, I started contributing during random discussions.
Am I still an introvert?
Well maybe yes, maybe no

But what I know is, now them no born them make I no fit talk on different subjects.

Op, I suggest you build your knowledge base
You can't give what you don't have.
Watch comedy shows
Read wide.
Just do all you can to add to your knowledge.

Then come back and tell us if you will still view yourself as an introvert. One who can't make even his girlfriend laugh out loud or have a meaningful discussion with her on different subject matter.

Peace.

This is it! One of the reason why I even opted for an International Relations/Politics class, even though it wasn't my major. There are some subjects/topics I didn't have the range for discussion on, but that I was fascinated by and reeeally would like to say something on. Not until I started reading in those areas. Except I choose not to talk when I know, there are some issues I keep quiet on and just observe from afar because I know I can't take them on.

When you don't know, you'll seem like a boring person, a drag, the odd one out.

grin Sometimes when my friends are arguing and I chook my mouth like this, for a few moments everything will seem to stall, the intensity lessening because, 'OMG, Mag has spoken. She knows o. She must have read. Where she bring this new direction come from now?' Even if I'm blowing lie for them, they never think to question it. Ever. Because they just can't imagine me saying something that's untrue. They automatically believe because it's me saying it, rather than access the factuality of what I've said. grin grin And they they'll carry on making reference to what I've said in their discussion. Like, I might know just four out of ten things and then when I mention those four things and the Teacher (a figure of Authority) backs it, they assume I know the rest without even asking and begin to see me in light of the validation of that Authority. 'If Uncle says she's right, then she knows everything. I'm carrying my assignment(s) to her, biko.' Leemao.

You may not have money or cars or even some experiences, but reading is really one elite, legit way you can rub shoulder with people. It imbues you with this confidence, this aura. And it even shows in your speaking.

Your mind, and you literally becomes a different person. You come in contact with things you ordinarily would have never gotten in touch with.

So yeah, I believe reading (and improving one's self) is a great investment for the sake of interpersonal (including romantic) relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Streetdreamx(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2022
You need to step up your game bro.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by theamazonguru(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This is it! One of the reason why I even opted for an International Relations/Politics class, even though it wasn't my major. There are some subjects/topics I didn't have the range for discussion on, but that I was fascinated by and reeeally would like to say something on. Not until I started reading in those areas. Except I choose not to talk when I know, there are some issues I keep quiet on and just observe from afar because I know I can't take them on.

grin Sometimes when my friends are arguing and I chook my mouth like this, for a few moments everything will seem to stall, the intensity lessening because, 'OMG, Mag has spoken. She knows o. She must have read. Where she bring this new direction come from now?' Even if I'm blowing lie for them, they never think to question it. Ever. Because they just can't imagine me saying something that's untrue. They automatically believe because it's me saying it, rather than access the factuality of what I've said. grin grin And they they'll carry on making reference to what I've said in their discussion. Like, I might know just four out of ten things and then when I mention those four things and the Teacher (a figure of Authority) backs it, they assume I know the rest without even asking and begin to see me in light of the validation of that Authority. 'If Uncle says she's right, then she knows everything. I'm carrying my assignment(s) to her, biko.' Leemao.

You may not have money or cars or even some experiences, but reading is really one elite, legit way you can rub shoulder with people. It imbues you with this confidence, this aura. And it even shows in your speaking.

Your mind, and you literally becomes a different person. You come in contact with things you ordinarily would have never gotten in touch with.

So yeah, I believe reading (and improving one's self) is a great investment for the sake of interpersonal (including romantic) relationships.

Gosh.
Mag has spoken. She hit it on the head.
Say no more.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by praisehim(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Medianna:
Both you and the adviser are not serious. Why una mind go just go there straight think of something better jare

By the way lemme burst your bubbles those visits was like a year back and guess what!
Nothing nothing oo
I can still go see him any day I want but I prefer staying on my own

Sincerely, my comment was not met as an abuse to you, it was just to tell you how your boyfriend might view your action (even though you are doing it with a plain mind). I think the guy I quoted earlier is just trying to tell you the same thing.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Medianna(f): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
praisehim:

Sincerely, my comment was not met as an abuse to you, it was just to tell you how your boyfriend might view your action (even though you are doing it with a plain mind). I think the guy I quoted earlier is just trying to tell you the same thing.

Ouch!!! I must have replied you harshly.
So sorry...
I can't pick offense just because of what you feel.. I know its very possible in most cases.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by BluntCrazeMan: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Johnames:
Am an introvert, so my girlfriend came around, am not the gisting type, I wish I was, so there is this guy that stays with me, the guy is cool, I have no problem with the guy, so the problem now is that, he is always gisting with my babe and whenever they are gisting, the 2 of them will laugh so hard, the thing come dey make me feel somehow, I will be outside, I go they hear the 2 of them dey laugh for inside house, I don't know how to handle this situation, what will be the best thing to do here.
He will soon take over the babe from your hands
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by BennyDGreat: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You have spoken. I agree totally Mag!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by ArcToyin(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Johnames:
Am an introvert, so my girlfriend came around, am not the gisting type, I wish I was, so there is this guy that stays with me, the guy is cool, I have no problem with the guy, so the problem now is that, he is always gisting with my babe and whenever they are gisting, the 2 of them will laugh so hard, the thing come dey make me feel somehow, I will be outside, I go they hear the 2 of them dey laugh for inside house, I don't know how to handle this situation, what will be the best thing to do here.

The girl is not homely. One's partner should be one's best of friends. You been an introvert is not a yardstick, a good woman should know how to relate. it is so disappointing today that the calibre of girls that we have are just after satisfying the man on bed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.