Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger (68991 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2022

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by meobizy(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
He looks good. He's an old head; face of an old man with the body of a young one. People who exercise possess the look.

4 Likes

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by God1000(m): 1:58am On Jan 27, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Yup, his years of being physically active is paying off. Well-loved Fashion icons ― André Leon Talley and Thierry Mugler (rest in peace to both of them) ― just passed away days ago, both at 73-years old. A.L.T had some health issues, while T.M's c.o.d is yet to be released. The bottom line is that the last thing septuagenarians should be worried about is looking old, because at their age it's inevitable. So long as they're in good health, that's the main thingy.

I actually love seeing elderly people with lots of white hair and other beautiful signs of aging like wrinkles because those things are accompanied by tons of life experiences. Makes me want to sit them down and listen to their life's stories and lessons.
I agree wholeheartedly dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by LeyeWrites: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
He is 75-years old. What do expect? Just pray you look that good and are as fit as him when you get to his age.
Africans will look good at that age.

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by SmartPolician: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
This man has done so well for himself.

Imagine an actor becoming the governor of a super-rich California State.

I have no idea how he pulled the stunt, but that was really commendable.

11 Likes

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by elonmuskbaby: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
God1000:
he had it all
does he have Jesus, because that's all that really matters

2 Likes

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by slivertongue: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
He is looking great
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by streum: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2022
If he was a Nigerian, them for don do big burial for am with like 30 cows. Awon Cubana crew.

3 Likes

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Ijaya123: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He still has that great physique..
The man be looking hot.. kiss kiss tongue

The man was adjudged to be the most perfectly built man in the world way back then.

He was the standard specimen for bodybuilders then.

6 Likes

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Easylifelomo(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Good Man

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by johndavid1(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2022
God1000:
He's still a very handsome man

Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger popularly known as commando or terminator is an Austrian-American actor, former bodybuilder, film producer, businessman, and former politician who served as the 38th governor of California from 2003 to 2011.

Schwarzenegger Born: 30 July 1947 (age 74 years)
I will be back! ( Terminator)

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Offpoint1: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Aging na bastard
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by arantess: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2022
God1000:
he really worked on his body
Mr universe, 5 times na plenty of work

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Olodo24: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
meobizy:
He looks good. He's an old head; face of an old man with the body of a young one. People who exercise possess the look.
His is good for a 74 year old. He looks healthy. No one can look 30 at 74. It's called NATURE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by VEHINTOLAR: 9:21am On Jan 27, 2022
He still looks very strong,hale and hearty ! He is stronger than most Nigerian guys in their 50s who don't exercise but drink alcohol,eat lots of unhygienic foods and run after anything in skirt !

Baba is still very hot at 74 !

6 Likes

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by SIRKAY98(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2022
I like the man and his actions inside movies.
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by ignis: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2022
God1000:
He's still a very handsome man

Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger popularly known as commando or terminator is an Austrian-American actor, former bodybuilder, film producer, businessman, and former politician who served as the 38th governor of California from 2003 to 2011.

Schwarzenegger Born: 30 July 1947 (age 74 years)

He's looking too old.

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Ijaya123:

The man was adjudged to be the most perfectly built man way back then.
Exactly..it's quite suprising how old he has become
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by DispatcherLagos: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2022
Same age with Donald Trump. Compare and contrast. I will always work on my body

3 Likes

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by FaithBrain1994(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2022
At 100years his strength will still bang Ice-Cream outta any pussy. How old is buhari again?
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Deicide: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Hmm, it's either you are actually female. Or Gay.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He still has that great physique..
The man be looking hot.. kiss kiss tongue
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Ofadaman(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Healthy, rich and accomplished

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by mrdipye(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Wow he's not looking bad at 74+
But una Tinubu na 69 ���

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by begge: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
One of my best actor i always like to draw in those days
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Ofadaman(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Age is favourable to men, it's not favourable to women, a 74 yr old woman is a horrible site to behold

2 Likes

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Deicide:
Hmm, it's either you are actually female. Or Gay.
Do you think I will keep talking if you people keep on misjudging my gender?
undecided
Nope oo that ain't why I am here..you people are free to say whatsoever you want..I am myself and only me know myself..
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by adecz: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Age na chronic, unrelenting 'disease'
that finally kills us in the end❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Why did Eve chop that Apple❓❓☹️☹️

He had an affair with his house help
which resulted in this his son & eventually
broke the marriage to his wife that is a
niece to the assassinated president
JF Kennedy .

No be only 9ja husbands dey bang
house helps❗️❗️☺️☺️ grin

Incidentally, it is this child, born out
of wedlock that is close to his dad and
following his dad's footsteps of body
building. The son resemble am die.

The picture is of him copying his dad's
pose at a younger age.

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by gibsonwales(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
..... Look at how agile he is, compared to our Aso Villa vegetable and 69-9 grin years old dented presidential aspirant undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Abagworo(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
He's healthy but the muscles is gone
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by TimeTraveller: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Old age catching up? What is wrong with you guys sef? He is 75, he is aging gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by nedekid: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Oga give married housegirl belle. Housegirl and her husband keep the secret for oga coded until the pikin grow based onto steady supply of kudi.
See the boy don grow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.