Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger (68981 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by pocohantas(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
God1000:
hmm, but you don't go to church, you don't pray as well undecided shocked

Should I take you back to the comment you made some days ago in one of my threads?

How does that imply atheism?

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by God1000(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
pocohantas:

How does that imply atheism?
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me dear.
But don't worry, I'm okay with it, we are both compatible in this aspect so I'm going to marry you undecided I believe more in humanism

I will take good care of you, treat you like a queen
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Jeon(f): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Corea4king:

Did u c any side effect of Stroud around him?
yes.. I know natural bodybuilders.

1 Like

Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Moutine(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Daddy terminator .
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by kokomilala(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Guinness Book of World Record, 1981,I think ,once described him as the most perfectly developed human in history. This was 6 yrs after he had stopped competing for Mr Olympia.
Only one athlete ever defeated him at Mr Olympia- Sergio Olivia- , a genetic freak. His pic my profile pic.
Arnold has been described as the most successful body builder.
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by watersideboys: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
He is an old man living life to the fullest and enjoying the fruit of his labor. Respect
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Skmoda360(m): 5:45am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does that make me gay?
Complimenting him?
You sounded gay baba....
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Skmoda360:

You sounded gay baba....
And what if I am not of your gender? undecided undecided
The way una dey talk sef ehnn..
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Skmoda360(m): 5:48am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what if I am not of your gender? undecided undecided
The way una dey talk sef ehnn..
A woman, that's cool.........the compliment is ok then.
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Skmoda360:

A woman, that's cool.........the compliment is ok then.
Ok undecided
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by thundafire: 8:27am On Jan 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just like you did.. grin
the pot belly grin grin grin grin
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2022
thundafire:
the pot belly grin grin grin grin
Comrade this your violence ehnn.. grin grin
No be me talk am oo..
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by Anndrew(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2022
LeyeWrites:
Africans will look good at that age.

Tinubu etc
Re: Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger by God1000(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2023
watersideboys:
He is an old man living life to the fullest and enjoying the fruit of his labor. Respect
sure, we will all grow old someday, let's pray to live a healthy life at old age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Finally Meets His Internet Twin, Nebs Jay And Daughter. / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.