Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) (16162 Views)

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Anyways: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Pandemonium broke out at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja on Wednesday when passengers staged a protest over flight delays by Dana air.

The protesting passengers complained that they were not informed about the delay until they began to register their grievances.

Dana Manager, Mr Dahiru told DAILY POST that flights to Enugu were not safe at the time of the schedule.

The Manager claimed that Dana was not aware that their planes were not in good shape, hence the late announcement.

When asked to tell the difference between the initial flight time and the rescheduled time, he declined comments, claiming he did not understand the question.

As of the time of filing this report, tension is high at the airport as many passengers have now requested a refund.

Some of the passengers were said to have lost their items as a result of the protest.

They called on the Nigerian government to immediately act on the incessant and unpredictable issues with Dana air.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbWRcAf4-s

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/26/protest-at-abuja-airport-as-dana-air-delays-flight-for-7-hours-video/

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by slawormiir: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

If not kidnappers, bandits and maybe some one is in a hurry....I see no need to use airplane......

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Aremson14(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
The Manager claimed that Dana was not aware that their planes were not in good shape, hence the late announcement.

When asked to tell the difference between the initial flight time and the rescheduled time, he declined comments, claiming he did not understand the question.

Lol cheesy
Mr Managaer japa.
He turned to Oga @ the Top instantly grin cheesy wink.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by seandurse(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
wink
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
In every disappointment there is a blessing, it's better they didn't fly than flying in a faulty aircraft

22 Likes

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by wickedtuna: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Naija for you, no one owes anybody accountability.

3 Likes

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Chidimercy: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
I never enter flight before. When I do, I will have a comment to make

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Armaggedon: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
At least nobody will call it a case of nollywood actress "seeking attention"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by itoski(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Are you normal angry
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by athaboi(f): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Huh
This useless Dana air should be applying Lagos ibadan express way

2 Likes

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Penguin2: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
I think Dana Air is becoming notorious for this kind of attitude.

But I no blame them sha...

I blame those that are going to Enugu and didn’t see Air Peace or United Airline but chose to book Dana Air with all its notoriety.

9 Likes

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Vision4God: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
The frustrations Nigerians face at the airport no be here o.
How can they claim they aren't aware that their plane was faulty?
Is that not the height of carelessness?
Our system is just messed up. If not that statement alone should be enough to sanction them.

1 Like

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
7 hour? you will see peasant writing rubbish here. Na rich people problem, no dey put mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by cr7lomo: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Everything na protest for una
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Edubos: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na therebway
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Beremx(f): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
People still board Dana flight? Dem get mind o!

1 Like

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by arantess: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
SlyDev:
7 hour? you will see peasant writing rubbish here. Na rich people problem, no dey put mouth cheesy
E be like poverty don finish you to think flying is a rich man thing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
One of the worst nightmare i ever experienced the day i had an appointment with someone in Lagos at 2:30pm.
I took off to airport by fifteen pass 1pm

Na so i nearly jam one idiot why in a hurry to catch a flight air peace.

Only to get to airport and was told l am to wait for 3 hours before departure sad cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by neuf(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Always use Ibom Air!!!

no amaka no confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by blinking001(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
A
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
7 hrs is too much... Don't fall for d trap by travelling by road o... Bad roads and bandits
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by FILEBE(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
SlyDev:

How much is the flight to Abuja that makes it a rich man thing? Obviously, seems like you are the one is the "peasant" you are talking about. Lol. Boarding a plane makes one rich? Lol. Actually funny.

Do you know Beckham would rather travel by road that board a plane ? Infact, he avoids air travel by all means.

1 Like

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by crackhouse(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dana is synonymous to delay. My family's flight was delayed by 1hr on Sunday and their reason was that the flight they were suppose to travel on is not in good shape. They had to wait for another airplane to get to Abuja before my family boarded that one...
Govt should look into this Dana air otherwise there will be another crash.. just look at their reason again this time... there's never a time their airplane is in good shape. I pity people that will still enter Dana air
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Nonexisting: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dana and their old planes sef. If it's not Airpeace or United Nigeria, I'm not flying.
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Rossycee(f): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dana Air and delay are like 5 & 6.
Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by Banmeallday: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Vision4God:
The frustrations Nigerians face at the airport no be here o.
How can they claim they aren't aware that their plane was faulty?
Is that not the height of carelessness?
Our system is just messed up. If not that statement alone should be enough to sanction them.

It’s because you are Black and only lament day in and out and do really nothing about it. Dana air I believe is owned by Indians and at one point they were banned from flying.....but low and behold they were reinstated and the likes of BASKET MOUTH were used to do some PR for the company.....

Yet all people on Nairaland at the time said was “ Aaah...what’s my business....only mumu people fit still use Dana”.... and that was the end of it

Excuses and dont care attitude with Sports, infrastructure, education, AIRLINE, relationships lol....... Niger Area way of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) by chaloskyx: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
ALL OF YOU SHOULD BETTER ASK THE AIRPORT TO LODGE YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agent Demanding N1.3M For Visa To Spain / Arik Air Introduces N16, 000 Promo Fare, Releases New Kaduna Schedule / Uber Loses Operating License In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.