Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed (414 Views)

I Need Writers, Web Content Uploader & A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed by angelawrites: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
I am looking for someone familiar with the WordPress CMS publishing process.

The person should be someone who pays extra attention to detail making sure that the content has relevant tags, categories, meta descriptions with the right keywords, text, images/screenshots, etc. In short, I need someone who can publish a post on WordPress.

Here is the process:

1. I will provide an already-written article via Google Docs.

2. I will provide a Canva Pro login for the featured image design.

3. Also, I will provide the login details to the site’s backend.

4. The person will copy the article information from Google Docs to a new WordPress post.

5. Then, add the ‘specific’ keyword and the meta description in the Yoast SEO box, add the right tags, post categories, and 4 or 5 internal links.

6. Also, add relevant screenshots(from the tool’s website) or images(from Pixabay), and create a featured image from Canva to the post. Note: the screenshots/images should be saved and uploaded with the right alt text before uploading onto the site.

7. Then publish.

Requirements
Proven experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor, or similar role
Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Attention to detail
Hands-on experience with WordPress CMS
A knack for Google Docs or Drive
Familiarity with Yoast SEO Tool
Small or robust experience with keyword research
Team spirit

To apply: fill out this form https://forms.gle/qyM3r9VF4PnehTmi6
Re: Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed by Premiumwriter: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
What's your pay for this?
Re: Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed by angelawrites: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2022
I don't have any fixed price in mind yet. Upon filling the form, the person will indicate and if it is okay by me, no problem.
Premiumwriter:
What's your pay for this?
Re: Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed by christheair(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hi,
Am Chris
I saw your advert about a wordpress Editor (content uploader/Publisher)
I write articles for blogs, wikis and podcast. I also own a blog (funaiwhistle.com) so i understand your needs.
From what i can deduce, you need your article/post torank well in SEO optimization, good image alt, high conversion and low bounce rate. You also inbound article links. I can offer you such service.

angelawrites:
I am looking for someone familiar with the WordPress CMS publishing process.

The person should be someone who pays extra attention to detail making sure that the content has relevant tags, categories, meta descriptions with the right keywords, text, images/screenshots, etc. In short, I need someone who can publish a post on WordPress.

Here is the process:

1. I will provide an already-written article via Google Docs.

2. I will provide a Canva Pro login for the featured image design.

3. Also, I will provide the login details to the site’s backend.

4. The person will copy the article information from Google Docs to a new WordPress post.

5. Then, add the ‘specific’ keyword and the meta description in the Yoast SEO box, add the right tags, post categories, and 4 or 5 internal links.

6. Also, add relevant screenshots(from the tool’s website) or images(from Pixabay), and create a featured image from Canva to the post. Note: the screenshots/images should be saved and uploaded with the right alt text before uploading onto the site.

7. Then publish.

Requirements
Proven experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor, or similar role
Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Attention to detail
Hands-on experience with WordPress CMS
A knack for Google Docs or Drive
Familiarity with Yoast SEO Tool
Small or robust experience with keyword research
Team spirit

To apply: fill out this form https://forms.gle/qyM3r9VF4PnehTmi6
Re: Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed by angelawrites: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yes exactly.. how do i reach you?

christheair:
Hi,
Am Chris
I saw your advert about a wordpress Editor (content uploader/Publisher)
I write articles for blogs, wikis and podcast. I also own a blog (funaiwhistle.com) so i understand your needs.
From what i can deduce, you need your article/post torank well in SEO optimization, good image alt, high conversion and low bounce rate. You also inbound article links. I can offer you such service.

Re: Wordpress Editor (content Uploader/publisher) Needed by christheair(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
angelawrites:
Yes exactly.. how do i reach you?

You can message me on Whatsapp +2348167788957 or mail to administrator@funaiwhistle.com; swagjinx.tk@gmail.com.
You can as well add me up on FB http://facebook.com/christheair

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Content Writer? / Sell Your Ebooks You Authored On Payfee.com.ng / Showcase Your Short Stories, Poems And Creative Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.