Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51312 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Raymond0008(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
You bought a low budget LG. It’s China product, I guess it cost less down 40k.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Naija4love(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
grin you get yourself fake LG
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by xynerise: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!

70k sounds like it's not original.

It should be about 80-90k

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by pedesst: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Normally it's 720p

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by tranxo(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Show us the carton make we know if na LG

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by nairavsdollars(f): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by chloride6: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
What's the model number?

Did you get it from Foauni?

Anywhere else there is a huge chance of fake..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Ifakiland(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Na GL you buy not LG, you can't possibly see a brand new LG TV for 70k....you've been scammed bro.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Echara: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Isn't that a refurbished set I'm seeing there?

TV that's sold between 115k and 130k you bought for 70k and expect magic, right? The original screen has been changed already.

You bought fairly used TV.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Olodo24: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
It may not be a HD TV like you thought before buying.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kavod: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Your TV is fake.... It cost way more than 70k. Next time buy from LG stations

11 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Born2conquer: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Hisense is the best TV brand in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by NnamdiN: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]fake LG and that's about 27 inches not even 32

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by tranxo(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I mean, I even connected my DSTV to the TV and it's wack! The picture quality was like watching a 240p or 360p on YouTube.
You didn't test it in the shop?

12 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Cokahot: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2022
Them play u. That LG LED 32 inch 2021 model brand new is 130k. Fake 50 to 80k. Buy from LG showroom only. Dem don chop u.

15 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by psyqs(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Na the fake one you buy. There are two types in the market

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by kingreign(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

You bought a clone, an imitation product.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by donemenike: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
This is fake LG, check the back side you won't see LG crested on it. The printed carton to package it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Latakia(f): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
32 inch 70K? This is not the original LG. You bought a Chinese LG.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by qtguru(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

That is because your TV doesn't support HDR, go to PS4 Video Settings and check, my TV didn't have HDR and the graphics was poor till I bought one with HDR, even if a TV is 4k HDR is what gives it crisp quality.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by sundayolowo(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
That's not original LG sir.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Thryphosa(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
There are two types of LG, one is fake and the other is original. The prices differ!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Diligent1(f): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

What you bought is fake, 32 inches LG TV ordinary is not less than N100,000

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Felixabel(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2022
It's the original LG TV, na the refurbished one, i have such at home too 32"

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kaybaba5(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Put it on and show us how lg logo displayed
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by qtguru(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Also you might have a fake TV too , send more pix

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Sadly, the bitterness of a cheap article continues after the sweetness of a cheap price has been forgotten. That's a Chinese LG-inspired device. Sorry bro.

Note: Here's a model number for a full HD 32inch LG TV (32LM630BPVB), compare with yours. Price ranges from between 105k to 130k

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Cantonese: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Okay, I'll try this.

Only if there is warranty on it and you did not buy it from an unlicensed dealer. If you got it from an unlicensed dealer, the replacement will be the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Check the hdmi cable for breakage. If none, return TV asap. Many of them are refurbished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2022
U don buy aka nkita.. only few will understand this.. sorry bro.

The actual stuff is more than a 100k

13 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by ChrisAC: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2022
The sticker behind the TV will tell you if it's fake or not...another thing the serial number is 709............making it an older model produced in Sept 2017. Always buy your LG or hisense products from fouani or any other LG dealer [showroom] outlet

8 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by tnerro1(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Bros, u brought a fake LG tv, put ur hand behind the LG tv on the right side, if there are no control buttons there, it is very fake

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBAfrica Housemates Betty & Bolt Kiss In Bed (Photos) / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram / Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Dead (Rumour or True)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.