Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) (38242 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Xenry: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mehn, I've been down for a while because of this. Invested a huge amount of money and the whole market carshed.
I haven't sold anything yet, and is not planning on selling any until the Cryptô prices bounce back again. Yet it has been going to and fro without any reasonable pump.
Hope the market will recover soon.
So who else here has been affected by the Cryptö crash? Share your experience. And if you have any meme concerning the crypto crash, share them too.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by KingDash: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..

Modified: All this bad belle people, make person no beg me tomorrow oh, because me I stingy die..

111 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by worldclass68(m): 1:14am On Jan 27, 2022
Dont invest in what u can't afford to lose......

Even me too sef no listen to that advice......
Well have patience and HODL ....
Dont do futures if u no really sabi wella...
Just hold ur coin in spots and hodl...
Lastly....buy the dip if u can afford it.....

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by MrCork: 1:21am On Jan 27, 2022
Xenry:
Mehn, I've been down for a while because of this. Invested a huge amount of money and the whole market carshed.
I haven't sold anything yet, and is not planning on selling any until the Cryptô prices bounce back again. Yet it has been going to and fro without any reasonable pump.
Hope the market will recover soon.
So who else here has been affected by the Cryptö crash? Share your experience. And if you have any meme concerning the crypto crash, share them too.

Me.. bro i looise £10,000...i hav juss finish drinking phensic angry

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by socialmediaman: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Hope the market will recover soon

191 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2022
This is the best time to buy the dip.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
PI for life.. I have over 20000pi, just waiting for this mofos to lunch make man chop better money..

You'll wait till kingdom come cheesy

308 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Uncle96(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2022
socialmediaman:

Sapa is coming not winter

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
Wait till eternity

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This is the best time to buy the dip.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Hotspotbro(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2022
With this current crash, is it advisable to buy small amounts of some coins?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Michelle70(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2022
worldclass68:
Dont invest in what u can't afford to lose......

Even me too sef no listen to that advice......
Well have patience and HODL ....
Dont do futures if u no really sabi wella...
Just hold ur coin in spots and hodl...
Lastly....buy the dip if u can afford it.....
Oga there is no advice like that.

The advice is, do not bet/gamble what u can't afford yo loose

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by OperationalVehi: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by money121(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by cRobo: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Lost $247,000 on Binance

Now watch some idiot quote me and question the amount

You all change your fvcking poverty mindset

(Modified: i already pulled out the little left because I'm not buying no fvcking dip any more neither will I HODL)

I'm too young to die of High blood pressure

Well

I won't say a word

32 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by HighQue007: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Forex traders don’t say crypto crash. We say the bears are in control cos it is still profit either way.

Bears make money, Bulls make money but only the pigs get slaughtered.

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by sotall(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Market correction is part of Cryptocurrency .

Market crash is an opportunity for new investors to buy at lower price.

I currently wish BTC goes back to $500

Thats the real crash.

This bear market that happened last year and now are market manipulations to shake off paperhands

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
China - Banned
Nigeria - Banned
India - Banned
Russia - Banned rumour
Egypt - Banned
Iran - Banned
Qatar - Banned
Oman - Banned
Morocco - Banned
Algeria - Banned
Tunisia - Banned
Bangladesh - Banned
Bolivia - Banned
Indonesia - Banned
Nepal - Banned
Turkey - Banned
Vietnam - Banned

Crypto has survived all these country policies and maintained good strength, which means it has overpowered their currencies. With the last drop last weekend being because of the Russia ban rumour. Although the inflation is partly caused by crypto because most countries with volatile currencies prefer they hold their monies in USDT and not necessarily investing in the country. Countries and cryptos may push for exchange companies to scrap holdings without coin investment as its killing capital rotation and core businesses along side people turning to bureau de change rather than crypto trading.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Soso990240(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Now is the right time to invest.. Don't forget this comment in the future cool

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by SerikiFulani(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Crypto is not for the weak....It is very volatile.

Some would gain, some would lose,It's a given.

I have never regretted selling my Bitcoin when it rose to $68k

At least my money is on tangible assets now

Not some unseen & unregulated piece of shit.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Not affected.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Tunechi5(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Lol it's only when crypto dump that you'll see news on fp but the time Bitcoin enter 70k we no see any news

73 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by lomprico(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:

Lol! You go wait taya!

9 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by drealbenard(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
It might rise again
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by kekakuz(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
Where is the crash? Better buy now and see how wonders would happen

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2022
This is the time to buy the dip gang where are you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Raxxye(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
B
Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by Kingsteve(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
HODL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by id911(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
KingDash:
U go wait grow bear bear join self grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Affected By The Cryptó Crash? Share Your Experience (Meme) by raypapy(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Sorry oooooo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eatrich Investment Fails To Pay Billions, Investors Protest, Blame Influencers / 4 Ways You’re Throwing Money Away / For The Deriv Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.