Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her (28984 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by lordaltruist(m): 5:13am On Jan 27, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

All criticism and advise will be duly accepted.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by raphroye: 5:22am On Jan 27, 2022
Office relationships don't end well. Steer clear of her

281 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Totilopussylick(m): 5:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Before you decide to make the move, be sure to find another job compare to the company you work currently.

Women are full of strange surprises.

She may act like she's down with you from the start.

But beware she can call you small boi by the time e red lipsrsealed

272 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by fikayormi(m): 5:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Office romance ? Na express you dey go werey

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Ayo081(m): 5:29am On Jan 27, 2022
If you're doing the right thing, go for it undecided

she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me;

I just hope you're using your head and not she thinking for you undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Boogyman557: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I go ADVISE to START to de SMOKE WEED..

maybe half Stick of WEED..

Bcus WEED de give MIND...

E de give ORIENTATION...

E de give BETTER O.T

TALKING to BANIS no go be ur ISSUE if u de BLA WEED..

try it..

Na u go thank me later...

WTF MAN

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Merlissa(f): 5:49am On Jan 27, 2022
You: hello (add the lady's name),I have something to tell you and I can't hold it any longer.

The lady: ok

You: I think, infact I am in love with you. Take your time to think about it ok

The lady: blushing OK i'd think about it..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Elianawalker(f): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Did you say higher...

You want to tell a woman who has higher power and status than you that you are in love with her, one who has control over you in the work place... Be wise my dear sir and don't...

You shouldn't be planning to say it but planning to make her fall in love with you more.

But since you both work in same place, I don't really know. They say office romance can be something else

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by zed7: 5:59am On Jan 27, 2022
You're probably lusting over her. Having a relationship with a colleague is not even a good move in the first instance.

Dating a woman who is older and more successful isn't good for a man. A man needs to be able to take charge of his relationship, something that wouldn't be so easy when dating a more successful and older woman.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Qatar2022: 5:59am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the security guard. Way back in 2019 there were 2 other guys but they left in 2020 after our company transferred to a different location and since then, I have been the only male staff other than the security guard whose job is not in internal affairs.

She is actually my senior colleague and way older than myself but over the past year and some months now, we have been so friendly though we don't discuss relationship together or talk anything boyfriend and girlfriend together but something seems to be odd in her look whenever I talk about a girl likewise myself I felt odd when she talks about a guy she flirted with.

In my office every other staff have a nickname for us both even my boss was the one who initiated the nickname because of how close we are and even though I nurse getting under her skirts, I do not have yet the muscle to tell her that and lately I am beginning to like her more as we share everything about ourselves.

I have been to her house and can go to her house at anytime and she was the one who persuaded me to return to the company after I didn't want to return when it relocated and also convince my boss to retain me; sometimes she buys me food in the office likewise myself and always like to have me around her like working together and whenever she needs assistance over a job, she will want me to be the person to help.

I notice she and my other female (married) colleague who work in the same department with us had almost had squabble because of whom I should be assisting and since she's the most senior colleague she won over that one.

She is very single and above her 40s but I don't mind as age does not define my relationship and right now I am growing so fund of her in a way I can't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

Office romance is not good, they no tell you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 27, 2022
All diz feelings nah for Bleep.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by andysmith123(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2022
you came out from a hole and now you are trying to go back to that hole! WTF MAN

17 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by MrCork: 6:23am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

angry
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Men just want to fvck!

39 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by MrCork: 6:27am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

SON..U CLEARLY LACK EXPERIENCE.. therrris enough beautiful marrryed women out there u can chase....DO NOT $HIT WERE U EAT....it never ends well!!! ((Real ralk) angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Aboks(m): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2022
You are playing with your job

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by MufasaLion: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Kingpin1000: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2022
It's like you don't know your priorities.
Avoid problem and more importantly run from problems that involves women

32 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Comedian2019: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Face your job. That's why you're there.
Think about and plan for your future. That should be your priority.

18 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Clinghton: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2022
A lady above 40s and unmarried I think you should dig deep to know why, probably your feelings are lust.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Una no get sense for this country?
Y you wan begin shit where you dey eat? angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2022
I know how to solve this debacle but since I'll never support the wahala office romance definitely brings, I won't give you any advise on how to win her heart because your salary is more important at this time grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by biggy00000(m): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Most company by policy will not retain a couple--- if you intend to marry her; find another job.

If the intention is just fling, hit and run baba find another job still as she would deal with you when it goes south.

Either way, find another job.

Oluwa a wa pelu e.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by superCleanworks(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Your whole narration stinks of childishness like someone dreaming of a Cinderella story with happily ever after.... How old are you?

13 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Styluss: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2022
lordaltruist:
Dear Nairalanders,

I got this job in 2019 and it turns out that now I am the only male senior staff except from the securityan't stop imagining and I need your advise on how to relate my feelings and make her confess hers to me.

I hope you know ladies within such age brackets comes with alot of desperation and pretense

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Haakeem(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2022
See as this one won chock in leg inside fire.

office romance isnt good at all. op u need a hard slap to reset your brain.

40yrs old and more financially stable than you,she would be bossy fah.

if she was the one that proffesis her luv for u, it would have been better.

At still that, office romance is a no no.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Goldbw122(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2022
My brother for your own divine good stay away

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by chatinent: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2022
I don't support office romance.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Merlissa:
You: hello (add the lady's name),I have something to tell you and I can't hold it any longer.

The lady: ok

You: I think, infact I am in love with you. Take your time to think about it ok

The lady: blushing OK if think about it..
Too much romance novels dey worry you lol

13 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Oga, Remove business from pleasure and stick to the game angry

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Truvelisback(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her by Truvelisback(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Haakeem:
See as this one won chock in leg inside fire.

office romance isnt good at all. op u need a hard slap to reset your brain.

40yrs old and more fincially stable than you,she would be bossy fah.

if she was the one that proffesis her luv for u, it would have been better.

At still that, office romance is a no no.
If he is an Alpha male, it would be easier for him. The only issue is abt her age. She is over 40. And i doubt he would be able to handle the relationship. I would advice that he goes for younger girls or ladies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / Blogger Olaniyan Tosin Proposes To His Lover In Style At The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.