Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? (23762 Views)

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by Hiq0: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Anyway the pocket talks
Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by pansophist(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Munzy14:

You deserve the best comment award for the thread..

Seun collect his akant number.. cheesy

Why you no ask for my akant number directly? Even 2k gan sef, I go flex this weekend grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:

Why you no ask for my akant number directly? Even 2k gan sef, I go flex this weekend grin
Wetin you go use 2k flex for this country like this on a weekend?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by pansophist(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Wetin you go use 2k flex for this country like this on a weekend?

Two beer for me and my babe na like 1k. Condom no pass 500 naira, other 500 for her transport go house grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by Munzy14(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:

Two beer for me and my babe na like 1k. Condom no pass 500 naira, other 500 for her transport go house grin
Your babe dey take beer reach one bottle? grin

Na area o..

500 Condom, na one carton you want buy before? grin grin Aaah!!! Easy o..

So una no go chop?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Your babe dey take beer reach one bottle? grin

Na area o..

500 Condom, na one carton you want buy before? grin grin Aaah!!! Easy o..

So una no go chop?

Ah, she go chop from her house come nack na. I be bf, not her father. I don't do broke women. E shock you? Infact the 500 hundred for her transport no necessary sef, na just to fulfil righteousness. grin

Normally we fit forget the beer sef, enter street chop better bread and beans for 1k, then the other 1k na pocket money for me. But as a gentleman, you just gats drop somehow. But if you increase the allowance, we fit flex well. Oya ask for akamt number cool

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by ewa20buredi100: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:
All the above only works if a girl already likes you. If she doesn't, even if you do all the above perfectly, the answer will still be rejection. But if she does, you may not abide by any of them. If you can just observe women like a scientist without judgment, cross checking their behaviours with your experiences, they will reveal themselves and their codes of conducts to you. They ain't that complicated.

Please how?
Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by pansophist(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
ewa20buredi100:
Please how?

What is how ?
Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by ewa20buredi100: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:

What is how ?
I mean the studying without being judgemental and cross checking behaviours with one's experiences

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
pansophist:

Ah, she go chop from her house come nack na. I be bf, not her father. I don't do broke women. E shock you? Infact the 500 hundred for her transport no necessary sef, na just to fulfil righteousness. grin

Normally we fit forget the beer sef, enter street chop better bread and beans for 1k, then the other 1k na pocket money for me. But as a gentleman, you just gats drop somehow. But if you increase the allowance, we fit flex well. Oya ask for akamt number cool
You crack me up with your story.. grin grin

Guys and babes matters...Na orgasm you want sha.

If you get rice your babe fit arrange stew for you...Una go flex for house.. cheesy

Oya drop your details..

You can do it in a different thread.
Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by Munzy14(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
ewa20buredi100:

I mean the studying without being judgemental and cross checking behaviours with one's experiences

Thanks
This is simple na...Na the English the confuse you. grin

When you are with a lady, don't judge...But pay attention to her behavioural pattern, especially the non verbal communications..That is where most reveal their personality..

If na wetin babe talk for mouth, sometimes you go confuse. grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by bibianna(f): 12:25am On Jan 28, 2022
You can approach a lady anywhere. Just be sure to appear genuine about it.
Re: What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
If it`s truly a serious relationship that can lead to marriage i think The best place to approach is Church. and it should be done after church service.
and
you think church is a place filled with good holy people ABI Lolgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? / My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.