Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips (3106 Views)

"Renewed Hope" Betting: Let's Make N50k With N800 In 10 Days. Game Stays Today! / Daily Tips Of 5 Odds Available Here Whatsapp Group Link / 2 - 3 Odds Free Daily Tips - 99% Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by charixel: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2022
I will be teaching only 10 people who is ready to learn how reverse betting works and how to analyse games for betting.

Requirement:

- Mobile phone or laptop.
- Internet to browse with.
- Initial capital for betting #3500.
- Your precious time to learn.

Interested? Chat me via WhatsApp in my signature.

Let me explain using the premier league teams.

Manchester City vs Brighton

We all know that City is the strongest amongst the 2 team & have the highest chance of winning.

You then bet, Man City 0 - 2 Brighton (U dey laugh abi)

At the end, Man City won the 4 - 0. Your prediction failed which means you won. If your prediction did come true then you have loss.
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by PlayerMeji: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Sir, it's simple handicap you are talking about.

charixel:

We all know that City is the strongest amongst the 2 team & have the highest chance of winning.

At the end, Man City won the 4 - 0. Your prediction failed which means you won. If your prediction did come true then you have loss.

If you want to learn how the system works, game prediction & tips

Chat me via WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Bankball: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2022
�� Australia vs �� Vietnam

Australia played against Vietnam in 1 matches this season. Currently, Australia rank 3rd, while Vietnam hold 6th position.

Home Team Over 2.5 ➡️ 1.63 odd

Join �http://www.naijabet. com/reg/af/291395

Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Not necessary, if you go to 1xbet you can even play the following;

UCL

Sporting CP vs Manchester City

Sporting to win with under 2.5 (NO)

Sporting CP to win or draw and 4+ goals (NO)

Draw FT and under 10 corners (NO)

Sporting CP to win and Under 1.5 (1-0) NO...

Immediately City scores, the bolded would be marked won

Sometimes you will see option like, goalkeeper to be found in the opponents half... (yes or no)

Ronaldo to take a free kick blocked by the wall (yes or no)

Player to be carried on a stretcher with blood rushing on his head (yes or no)

2 Likes

Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by charixel: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Hmm. Totally different cos the reverse betting am talking about works with correct score.

I placed a bet on Australia vs Vietnam

Australia 1 vs 0 Vietnam

The match is at 4 vs 0

Won for me at 8.0%
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Pelux15: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
how do i chat you on whatsapp boss
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by enochogaga(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oga is BGSPORTBET,Al and mind u they are scammers

PlayerMeji:
kiss

1 Like

Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Pelux15: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
here is my whatsapp no
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Oluwaseyifunmi07: 2:17am On Jan 28, 2022
@charixel, pls this is my whatsapp no--- zero, seven, zero, seven, six, zero, four, nine, four, three, six. Thanks.
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by charixel: 3:02am On Jan 28, 2022
enochogaga:
Oga is BGSPORTBET,Al and mind u they are scammers

It is not BGSPortBet
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by charixel: 3:02am On Jan 28, 2022
Pelux15:
here is my whatsapp no

Check my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Oh, if it works on correct scores. I know various markets that flows with that.
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Pelux15: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sir pls I can't find ur no
Pls send me ur no
Thanks
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by charixel: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
Pelux15:
Sir pls I can't find ur no
Pls send me ur no
Thanks

Check my signature
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by charixel: 5:22am On Feb 16, 2022
I will be teaching only 10 people who is ready to learn how reverse betting works and how to analyse games for betting.

Requirement:

Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by showafrica(m): 2:28am On Apr 01, 2022
charixel:

Requirement:

Bro you know this by January 27, if you had started with 10k on the capital preservation plan, by March 27, you would be cashing more than 500k by compounding. Information is powerful

1 Like

Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by musico: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Damascus007:
if you are tired of losing money to bet companies/bookies , I can teach you a better way to bet if you are interested.

I will tell you how I lost 70k to betting and how I was able to make back over 250k. After finding out this strategy.

If you need this strategy contact me

Guess what I'm not charging you for it .
l need it
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Emman7456(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
charixel:

Requirement:

please I can't find what you mean by "my signature" please kindly spell put your WhatsApp no.

Here is mine 0 8 1 6 5 0 1 6 6 0 2
Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by idowest501: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
I know what you are talking about, is call back and lay bet.

1 Like

Re: Reverse Betting: Let Me Teach You FREE With Daily Tips by Scottboi: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2022

Requirement:

Interested? Chat me via WhatsApp +2348082761827

(1) (Reply)

Clips Of Cristiano Ronaldo Crying For Penalty In New Club / ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? / A Twitter User Predicted Leicester's Success A Week After The EPL Started (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.