Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary (53189 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by FutureDecisions: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Actress Funke Akindele on Wednesday shared a cryptic message hours after former Jenifa’s Diary star Juliana Olayode made claims that her former manager Pastor Timi Adigun was responsible for her exit from the hit series, Igbere TV reports.

Juliana and her ex-manager had been trading words on Instagram over social media passwords and sexual abuse allegations. While accusing the pastor of sexually abusing her sister, the actress added that he got her fired from Jenifa’s Diary.

Juliana made the accusation in an Instagram post. According to her, Mr. Adigun sent an email to Funke which led to her exit. She, however, did not reveal the content of the mail.

She said: “Talk about Jenifa’s Dairy because to just came and said what you said. Who sent the email? You sent the email. Because I was begging you that day and I said ‘Please don’t send this email’. You were saying that you wanted to send the email, you wanted to stand up for me as a father.

“And I begged you and I said ‘don’t send this email’. Okay, edit the email. What did you say? ‘You don’t trust my decision that is the only problem I have against you. I am trying to stand up for you. All the things you said. I was there crying that day. Your wife Titilope was there. I never said anything because I trusted you.”

In a cryptic message shared in an Instagram story, Funke pointed out that Juliana’s revelation has vindicated her as she was blamed and called ‘wicked’ after Juliana left the show.

“I thought I was the wicked one. I laugh in Ijebu.” she wrote.

Juliana gained popularity after featuring as Toyosi aka Toyo Baby in Funke Akindele’s comedy series.

The actress fell out with Funke in 2017 which caused a strain in their relationship.

https://instagram.com/stories/funkejenifaakindele/2759747819638457014?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Aidejay(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Dem really drag funke akindele ass that year ooh! they said she wasn't paying well she did this she did that.

Na so truth dey come out. shocked

may God cause our enemies to start fighting themselves and airing their dirty secrets in public to vindicate whomever is being falsely accused or denigrated.

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by RoyalBlu(f): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Oh!!!

What a 'cryptic' message from Funke!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*Peace to all the aggrieved parties.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by andysmith123(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
acording to the father of football -JOSE MORINHO- "no player is bigger than the club" THANKIU!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by KenghisKhan(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
God has a way of always vindicating the innocent.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Bitojoe(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ok na
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Foreign231(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
��
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by toyinjimoh(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
d
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by mhile(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Dshocker(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Apart from news and sport,most Nigerian men don't watch movies or tv series...Due to time and economical factor.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by donmixc: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
I don't care angry sad
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by toyinjimoh(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Samputttt:
Ok
how will this post reduce the price of commodity in the market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Olam09(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Johnbosco77(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dat one concern dem...
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by thinkmoney(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Khaysee: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
The manager want to use Jenifer cash out exit movie half way lead role but she be strong lady

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by setobaba: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Summary pls

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by osuofia2(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
smiley
Funke would do better ignoring her. My daddy my daddy her eyes don clear.
Why call your pastors daddy shey na your papa? Person wey no go think twice lash you.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Bucky001(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
What kind of dumb reaction is this? shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by folks4luv(f): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Except that the 'show' being displayed by Julianah and her ex-pastor does not exonerate Funke.
Never cared bout whatever issue they had but Funke's reaction is quite dumb

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by ratekec373: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Funke & juliana nice one
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by refan62728: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
If you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by cliqtips: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Until you are in her shoes, you will not know how it feels to be accused wrongly.

And I could remember she handled the situation very well because people were expecting her to talk about Juliana's exit but she didn't say Nada!

Jessi04:
Oooh..this is so petty.

24 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by israelmao(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
RoyalBlu:
Oh!!!
What a 'cryptic' message from Funke!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*Peace to all the aggrieved parties.
Ambiguous or not easy to understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe / Akon Dead At 38

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.