Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London (11351 Views)

Real Madrid Is The Only Spanish Team Left In The Champions League / Arsenal Fans Furious As Aubameyang Left Pitch For Toilet Break In Brighton Loss / Arsenal Mid-fielder Aaron Ramsey Buys Most Expensive House In Wales (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by insidenaijasblog: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has reportedly been left in London as the club embarked on a trip to Dubai for a mid-season training camp, Newspremises has learnt.

According to The Telegraph, Aubameyang has been told to train his own even though Jack Wilshere, who is not even contracted to Arsenal but has been training with them, is included on the trip.

Arsenal are looking to offload the striker, who is on £350,000-a-week, before the end of the transfer window but The Telegraph adds Aubameyang has no interest in heading to Saudi Arabai, where there is interest from Al-Nassr.

But with Aubameyang not prepared to move there, Arsenal may have to consider offers from Europe where less of his wage will be covered.

Manager Mikel Arteta dropped Aubameyang and stripped him of the Arsenal captaincy after he returned late from a trip to France to visit his mother in December.

The Gunners appear to be missing Aubameyang, having scored just one goal in their last five games, and have been linked with several moves for his replacement.

https://newspremises.com.ng/pierre-emerick-aubameyang-left-out-of-arsenals-mid-season-trip-to-dubai-as-the-club-tell-him-to-train-alone-in-london/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Mannylex(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
I'm not an Arsenal fan, also not privy to the complete details of what transpired. But I feel the situation can be better handled. Hope it doesn't backfire at Arteta. I remember the season after we won the League and Conte did trash to Costa, it backfired and he was sacked. Same happened with Mourinho when he trashed a whole lot of players.

Being firm is key but use of wisdom is paramount.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by manee2(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Akiko grin

Auba’s contract expired right after he stopped banging goals equivalent to £350k.

In Erigga’s tone "him gf leave am because he no de pick” tongue

5 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by VillageBus(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
G
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by reccy(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
This guy is really passing through a lot. I feel for him during this difficult time.

I wish he could just look for small club and ply his trade with.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by slawormiir: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by RealLordZeus(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
The Gunners appear to be missing Aubameyang, having scored just one goal in their last five games, and have been linked with several moves for his replacement.
This Arteta get hard mind oo, no forgiveness no matter the cost, i expected the board to intervene but they are busy selling jersey

3 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Okadarider: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
This arteta own is getting too much, na wetin sef ? angry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by michlins(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
African players and unprofessionalism. It's one thing that usually ruin their careers with those whites capitalizing on it.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by gambia(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Arteta is a useless coach, even chelsea have settled Lukaku issue.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Unruly7(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Make he join Man u abeg
Arsenal don know what they have

10 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by admax(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
We all know that Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang messed up by breaking club Covid rules bla bla bla but treating him like this is so unnecessary and shows Assnal's board and coach are vindictive. Ozil situation is repeating itself.

They will never do that to a British player.

Big players will continue to ignore Assnal.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Kaplan01: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Why?
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by nairaman66(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Current arsenal squad lacked firepower, yet they are still forming Rambo!!

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Vickyguero17(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Na him cause am mumu
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by andysmith123(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2022
person no fit see im mother in peace again...hia!

7 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Wasky101: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2022
Once African players start earning over 60k per week them turn demi gods , simple instructions them no dey ever fit follow.
What will it cost u to adhere strictly to club/managers instructions at best your career will end while u 35, u have the rest of your life to mess around with

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Kunja2: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2022
I don't like how he's treated but I believe it's beyond him not being in form. I think it's deeper than that. I got the update on my Oraimo smartwatch cos my phone was acting up(i get notification from sports update), and I just didn't bother to read through cos he's my favorite player. Sad
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by cyrusmillz: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2022
After getting the new contract , he's been on a downward spiral since then.

Arsenal needs a new 9 and 8 and 10
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by todaynewsreview: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2022
This is not fair. Someone should call Arteta to order. This is inhuman.

According to The Telegraph, Aubameyang has been told to train his own even though Jack Wilshere, who is not even contracted to Arsenal but has been training with them, is included on the trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by DropsMic(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Ehya
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Arsenal’s treatment of Pierre ain’t nice at all

The niggarr is going out of the club anyways

3 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Belial06: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2022
It's about time this guy just leave the club

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by DropsMic(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2022
Okadarider:
This arteta own is getting too much, na wetin sef ? angry

The white man is very disciplined.. That's how they got to where they are today...

5 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by haywhy1026(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Arsenal no dey forgive!
Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by espn(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Same way ozil was treated...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by fredoooooo: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Get him a spiderman job at mcdonalds. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by Wasky101: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
cyrusmillz:
After getting the new contract , he's been on a downward spiral since then.

Arsenal needs a new 9 and 8 and 10
Arsenal need a new 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and manager

5 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Left Out Of Arsenal's Mid-Season Trip To Dubai, Left In London by SILVERLINES: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
wink
I'm so so disappointed with this wreck backward club call arsenal, is this how to pay him back for his efforts in that useless club?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pool Draw This Week 42; Pool Banker Room 2024 – Pls Prove Your Sure Banker This / Birmingham 2022: Taiwo Osijo Claims Bronze In Women's Weightlifting Event / Week 39 Bet9ja Pool Code For Saturday 30 March 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.