Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? (37698 Views)

Despites Racism, I Still Love These Countries. / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Welcomme: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Please tell me why? Please bro

Express freely because its not even me directly but my GF pushing me to do the advert as she schooled there and have connect

Just want to get some coded info about Cyprus
North or south? South is okay (the one close to Greece) but North (the one close to Turkey), I can't even advise my enemy to step there.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by cooltola(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Systrom:
Nice breakdown

Is this for USA or Canada ?
both
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by cmoney22222: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ok

Zenithpeak:

Here's is my what'sapp link

https:///message/GJIGQ257NFAYO1
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by DivineTurnAroun(f): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
To you all, responses needed.
Is there admission chance for NCE holder who wishes to apply for direct entery DE admission to 200 level in USA Universities? If yes. Kindly mention some of these universities

l have no clue about that
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by chimexview: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2022
Aguogba:

A) MSc in Sweden
1. You pay 3.1m- 4.5m as your school fees depending on your M.Sc course.
2. Have like 5.5m (800€ x12 months) deposit in your personal savings account for upkeep.
You're good to go.

B) PhD in Sweden
1. Absolutely free of charge for all, irrespective of nationality and course of study and research interests.
2. In addition, you get a monthly stipend of 1700€.
3. It comes with automatic residence permit for you and your family with an easy path to citizenship.
4. More than 50% chance of postdoctoral retainment.

Which Swedish school that is cheap you can advise for, for masters program?
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Aguogba(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
chimexview:

Which Swedish school that is cheap you can advise for, for masters program?
Cost depends on the course of study and not the school. However, what should be your priority is to choose a school located in a city where there are lots of employment opportunities (Stockholm, Uppsala, Gothenburg, etc.). With that, your life as a student will feel less expensive when you study full-time and work part-time.
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by Happychioma: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=Kenox post=109740509][/quote] ur contact pls
Re: How Much Do I Have To Budget For Visa To These Countries? by chimexview: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
Aguogba:

Cost depends on the course of study and not the school. However, what should be your priority is to choose a school located in a city where there are lots of employment opportunities (Stockholm, Uppsala, Gothenburg, etc.). With that, your life as a student will feel less expensive when you study full-time and work part-time.

Thanks �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) / Beautiful Landscape Of Gombe State , North East, Nigeria / Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.