Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dear Northern Brethren, Nothing Like Power Rotation, Power Belongs To All Of Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Northern Brethren, Nothing Like Power Rotation, Power Belongs To All Of Us (854 Views)

Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate / 2023 Election Highlights Imperative Of Power Rotation By Farooq A. Kperogi / Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Northern Brethren, Nothing Like Power Rotation, Power Belongs To All Of Us by Philistine(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2022
naija4life247:
This is what Goatluck Jonaddaft caused. If not that Goatluck built Almajari schools, this OP will be on the streets begging like his other family members.

But, I won't bring myself down to the gutter level of arguing with an Almajari who was born by the roadside. Awolowo will be disappointed in Hus grave if I do that.
What has your useless free education done for you and your region? Low intellect and disgraceful creature. You should be ashamed to call yourself Yoruba.
Re: Dear Northern Brethren, Nothing Like Power Rotation, Power Belongs To All Of Us by naija4life247: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Philistine:

What has your useless free education done for you and your region? Low intellect and disgraceful creature. You should be ashamed to call yourself Yoruba.

I won't argue with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents
Re: Dear Northern Brethren, Nothing Like Power Rotation, Power Belongs To All Of Us by Philistine(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
naija4life247:

I won't argue with an Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents
I am Yoruba, but you guys should stop disgracing us on this forum. Now respond to my question, How are you better than the people you call Almajiri? Are your cities more developed than theirs? Do you have better leaders than them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Simon Ekpa Hijacks IPOB Finland, Expels National Coordinator From Group / Nzuko Aro In United States Builds Modern Mortuary In Arochukwu (photos, Video) / Prince Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami Dade, Florida Usa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.